剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
早上好 蕾恩
Good morning, Layne.
现在是早上5点
It's 5:00 a.m.
你们有没有觉得一天不够用
Do you ever feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day?
我没有
Not me.
我觉得时间正正好
I think there are exactly the right amount.
只要安排好 有条理
As long as you're scheduled, organized,
并且有足够的能量棒
and have an adequate supply of energy bars--
我最喜欢杏仁香草
my favorite is almond vanilla--
我坚信你能做到
I firmly believe you can do it all.
甚至可以说
You might even say
日程安排是我的趴
"scheduling" is my jam.
该总结了
Time for closing remarks.
我知道六年级生从来没有竞选过
I know a sixth grader has never run
中学学生会主席
for middle school president.
但我认为这也是个问题
But I think that's part of the problem.
这样有些人就无法发声了
Not everyone here has an equal voice
我可以改变这一点
and I can help change that.
如果你投蕾恩·里德
So if you vote for Layne Reed--
还不如叫菜鸟·不靠谱呢
More like Lame Reed.
我保证会成为有条理 可依靠的领袖
I promise to be the organized, dependable leader you deserve.
有了蕾恩·里德 不会有任何意
With Layne Reed, you get no surpri--
不会有任何意
You get no surpri--
不会有任何意外
No surprises!
谢谢
Thank you.
急速蕾恩
第一季 第一集
然后 突然间
And then, out of nowhere,
两辆车呼啸而过 毁了我的结束词
these two cars roared through and messed up the ending.
你的演讲很棒 汽车噪音不会有影响的
That speech was great. No way some traffic noise ruined it.
没错 而且有些事是无法预料的
Exactly. And besides, you can't plan for everything.
该吃晚饭了
Time to start dinner.
谢谢 阿隆佐
Thanks, Alonzo.
记住 亲爱的 虽然这次没发挥好
Just remember, sweetie, you might be an underdog,
但这不是人气竞赛
but this isn't a popularity contest.
很明显你们不记得中学的事了
Clearly you guys don't remember middle school.
什么声音
What is that?
听起来像是有人在用锤子
Sounds like someone dropping
锤自动扶梯呢
a sledgehammer down an escalator.
是佐拉
It's Zora.
在家上学
When you are home schooled
乐队练习什么时候都可以进行
band practice can be whenever.
至少她学完了卡佐舞
At least she's done with the kazoo.
那真是三个月的噩梦
That was a nightmare for three months.
希望她不会整个周末都在敲
Well, I hope she's not doing whatever that is all weekend.
我有很重要的计划
I've got big plans.
终于可以制♥作♥传♥单♥了
So excited for flyer making!
这周
Okay, so about this week...
我们知道你不喜欢意外
We know that we're not huge fans of surprises around here.
嗯 这是你选举的重要时刻
No, and this is an important time for you with your election,
但是我们明天得出差
but we have to go out of town tomorrow.
有意外啦
Surprise.
真的吗
Seriously?
我们真的很抱歉 小熊熊
We're really sorry, honey bear.
但是他们请了你妈妈在中西部科技峰会上
But they asked your mom to be the keynote speaker
做主讲嘉宾
at the Midwest Tech Summit!
但是别担心
But listen, don't worry,
-因为我们打给了 -不
- because we called-- - No.
千万别是贝蒂姨妈
No, not Aunt Betty.
贝蒂姨妈怎么了
What's wrong with Aunt Betty?
她总是带着梅尔表弟来
She always brings cousin Mel!
搞定
Nailed it!
梅尔
Mel!
他们是家人 好吗
Listen, they're family, okay?
我们知道你会好好表现的
We know you'll make the best of it.
好吧
Okay.
还有更多的惊喜吗
Any more surprises I need to know about?
你觉得要个小♥弟♥弟♥怎么样
Well, how would you feel about a baby brother?
-什么 -我们在开玩笑
- What? - We're kidding.
嗯 我们在开玩笑
Yeah. We're kidding.
早上好
Good morning.
佐拉
Hi, Zora.
其实已经下午3点了
Actually it's 3:00 p.m.
而且大多数人都会走前门
And most people use the front door.
我不是和你说了么
We've kinda been over this.
我有件大事要告诉你
I've got something big to tell you.
你又找到一只死蜥蜴吗
Did you find another dead lizard?
你给我画的那张我还留着呢
'Cause I still have the picture you painted me of the other one.
我之前在听我的警♥察♥扫描仪
I was listening to my police scanner,
一辆面包店的卡车刚刚在83号♥公路翻了
and a bakery truck just tipped over on Highway 83.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
多棒啊
And completely awesome
因为卡车里装满了红天鹅绒蛋糕
because the truck was full of red velvet cupcakes.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
我们去捡吧
Let's go scoop 'em up!
佐拉 很感谢你想起我
Zora, I appreciate you thinking of me.
我最喜欢红天鹅绒了 但是
And red velvet is my favorite, but...
但我还有安排
I have a schedule to stick to.
当然 你总是很忙
Of course. You're always busy.
没时间开心
No time for fun.
我的生活很开心 谢谢
My life is very fun, thank you.
该给打印机装纸了
Time to reload printer.
嗯
Right.
我自己去了
I'll go by myself.
-你听到了吗 -有人吗
- You here something? - Anybody out there?
救命啊
Help!
这个棚子已经废弃很多年了
This shed's been abandoned for years.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
我爸爸在上班呢
My dad's at work.
要不我们去找你父母吧
Maybe we should get your parents?
-救命 -不行
- Come on! - Can't.
他们今早去开会了
They left this morning for a convention,
我贝蒂姨妈还有一小时才能到
and my aunt Betty won't be here for another hour.
有人吗
Hello?
你看过《毛骨悚然的小屋》吗
Did you ever see the movie Creepy Shed?
没有
No.
现在能不能不说这个
And can we not talk about creepy sheds right now?
♪ 不要进毛骨悚然的小屋 ♪
♪ Don't go into the creepy shed ♪
♪ 否则会死的 ♪
♪ Or you could end up dead ♪
佐拉
Uh, Zora...
你在握着我的手吗
are you holding my hand?
我只是想确认你没事
I'm just making sure you're good.
你没事
You're good.
我觉得我们不应该碰那个
I get the feeling we shouldn't touch that.
-不 我要按 -佐拉 不要
- No, I'm gonna push it. - Zora, don't!
这就是《毛骨悚然的小屋4》的场景
This happened in Creepy Shed 4!
蕾恩 我来了
Layne! Here I come.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 -对不起
- I think so. - Sorry.
家庭学校教会我要独♥立♥思考
Home school teaches independent thinking.
我看到按钮 就要按
I see a button, I push it.
我们在哪里
So where are we?
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Man.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
我们一直住在秘密地下车间旁边
We've been living next to a secret underground workshop.
有人吗
Hello? Hello.
尖叫先生
Mr. Screamy Guy!
等等
Hold on.
去吧
Go ahead.
怎么这么久啊
What took you so long?
这车和我们说话了
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表