剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
但要快点
As long as we hurry though.
我们还有12分钟回家
We've got, like, 12 minutes to get home.
-蛋糕 -走起
- Cupcakes! - Let's do it.
贝蒂姨妈
Aunt Betty.
亲爱的 你去哪了
Sweetie, where have you been?
我正准备给你父母打电♥话♥呢
I was about to call your parents.
抱歉 我在楼上
Sorry. Upstairs...
学习
studying.
你怎么满身大汗的
Why are you drenched in sweat?
课程很紧
Intense session.
你知道我的性格
You know how I get.
我知道
Yes. We do.
总之 老娘要洗个草药浴 敷个面膜
Anyways, Mama needs an herbal bath and a face mask.
一会见
Ta-ta.
-怎么了 -我看见你在车里
- What? - I saw you in that car.
什么 梅尔 你出现幻觉了吧
What? Mel, you're paranoid.
我不知道你有什么阴谋
I don't know what you're up to.
但我会查出来的
But I'm gonna find out.
到时候看我怎么收拾你
And when I do, I'm gonna crush you.
我也很高兴见到你 梅尔
Nice to see you too, Mel.
新语♥音♥留言
New voice mail.
亲爱的 我们刚着陆
Hi, honey. Uh, we just landed.
我收到你说家附近的消息了
Oh, I-I got your message about the neighbor.
如果佐拉太吵的话
Hey, listen, you can ask Aunt Betty
你可以让贝蒂姨妈和她爸爸谈谈
to talk to Zora's dad if she's being too loud.
我们得走了
We, we gotta go.
我们要去参加会议了
We're heading into the conference.
明天再说 爱你 宝贝
Talk tomorrow. Love you, sweetheart.
那条河很有趣 但是
That river was fun, but...
我身上都是鳟鱼的味道
I smell like a trout.
明天我们去洗车怎么样
What do you say tomorrow we hit the car wash.
对不起 VIN
Sorry, VIN,
我们玩得很开心
but... we've had our fun.
以后我不想再出现意外了
And I've had enough surprises for a lifetime.
伙计 不是吧
Aww, man, come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想让VIN变形
I'm trying to get VIN to transform.
被拒了
Denied?
为什么我用不了手部扫描仪呢
Why won't this hand scanner work for me?
真奇怪
That's weird.
我比想象中的还要厉害啊
I'm even more awesomer than I thought!
蕾恩 看
Layne, look.
基因已识别
DNA recognized?
你为什么能连接这辆车
Why are you connected to this car?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表