剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
You're Mel!
-蕾恩讨厌的表弟 -听着
- Layne's annoying cousin. - Listen.
你有危险
You're in danger.
-我知道 -但我会帮你的
- I know! - But I'm gonna help you.
-太棒了 -但我要问你一个问题
- Awesome! - But I have one question for you first.
你是好的还是坏的
Are you good, or are you evil?
好 的
Uh... good?
对我来说这就够了
Good enough for me.
轮胎尖叫吧
Cue tire squeal!
走吧
Let's go!
我们得去蕾恩 她会知道该怎么做的
We gotta get to Layne. She'll know what to do!
抓紧了 小家伙
Hang on, little dude!
现在是我们最后竞选演讲的时候了
It's time for our final campaign speech.
我们"没有意外"的候选人
Our "No Surprises" Candidate,
蕾恩·里德
Layne Reed.
谢谢
Thank you.
一周前
A week ago,
我说我是"没有意外"的候选人
I told you I was your "No Surprises" Candidate.
日程安排是我的趴
That scheduling was my jam...
但
but...
那不是我
that's not me.
以后都不是了
Not anymore.
我意识到了
You see, I've realized
生活是不可预知的
that life is unpredictable.
是一次探险
It's an adventure.
还有
And...
虽然有安排是件好事
while having a schedule is great,
有时你
sometimes you...
得放手一搏
just gotta wing it.
去找蕾恩
Go find Layne!
我只想让大家知道我的真实想法
I just want you to know who you're voting for...
她可能充满了意外
and... she might be full of surprises.
他们要带走VIN
They're trying to take VIN!
比如现在
Um... like right now!
快点
Come on!
我得走了
I have to leave.
意外吧
Surprise!
请投给蕾恩·里德
Vote Layne Reed!
他们要让VIN退役
They're decommissioning VIN?
是的 罗布姨夫和谢丽尔姨妈说
Yeah, Uncle Rob and Aunt Cheryl said
运输车要来了
the transporter's coming to the house.
-什么时候 -现在
- When? - Right now!
他们为什么要让我退役
Why would they decommission me?!
我表现得不错吧
I've been so well-behaved, right?
不要回答这个问题
Don't answer that.
-VIN 你能翘起前轮吗 -没问题
- VIN, can you pop a wheelie? - No problem!
梅尔 你是客人
Mel, you are a guest here.
各位 不能翘起前轮
Guys! No wheelie popping.
我们该怎么办
What're we gonna do?
我们不能回家 运输车就在那
We can't go back home. That's where the transporter is.
运输车是辆大绿越野车吗
Is the transporter a big, honkin' green truck?
蕾恩
Layne...
运输车好像不在你家
I don't think the transporter's at your house.
天哪
Oh... my... gosh.
也许他看不见我们
Maybe he won't see us.
他看见了
And he sees us.
VIN 离开这里
VIN! Get us outta here!
好吧 可能会有点危险
Okay, this could get a little dangerous!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
翘前轮了
Wheelie!
我们被很多东西追过 但这个最大
Okay, we've been chased by many things, but this is the biggest!
是啊 他就在我后面
Yeah! He's all up in my trunk!
我甩不掉他
I can't shake him!
蕾恩 是时候了
Layne, it's time!
表姐 我知道我跟你说了很多坏话
Cuz, I know I've said a lot of mean things about you,
但你真是太棒了
but you're pretty awesome.
谢谢 梅尔
Thanks, Mel.
天啊 我们要栽在这了
Oh, man! I'm worried this is the end for us.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让我兄弟出事的
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to my brother.
你刚才是说兄弟吗
Did you just say "Brother"?
跟你分开后我才发现我有多在乎你 VIN
Being apart made me realize how much I care about you, VIN.
我们就像家人一样
We're like family.
谢谢 蕾恩
Thanks, Layne.
这是我一生中最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life.
也可能是我最后一天了
And it may be my last.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
Z 帮我们找找怎么摆脱这些坏人
Z, find us something to help us get rid of these bad guys.
他的车尾能喷烟
Can he shoot smoke out of
让后车看不见吗
his butt-cheeks so the other car can't see?
梅尔 他不是卡♥通♥车
Mel, he's not a cartoon car!
其实这里写了烟雾威慑
Actually, right here it says "Smoke deterrent."
那快试试啊
Well, try it!
放了个大臭屁
Oh, yeah! Out his butt-cheeks!
好
Okay.
我们甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
但他们不会罢休的
But they're just gonna keep coming!
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
蕾恩 我们怎么才能保证VIN的安全
Layne, how are we going to keep VIN safe?
我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
坐稳了
Hang on.
据称这辆橙色轿车当时正以高速行驶
Apparently, the orange car was traveling at a high rate of speed.
冲出了我后面的护栏
It careened over this guardrail where I'm standing.
烧焦的残骸就在下面
The charred remains are below.
只有这个转向装置幸存下来了
This steering device is the only thing that survived.
怎么了
What happened?
VIN没了
VIN's gone.
在吗
Hey, are you there?
在 姐妹 我们现在该怎么办
I'm here, sis. What do we do now?
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表