剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
So, you in?
来啊
Yeah!
蕾恩 你的鞋子
Layne, your shoes?
瞧我
Look at that.
我有点太兴奋了
Guess I got a little over-excited.
我以为只有我们俩
I thought this was gonna be just us.
在乡村道路与我的姐妹培养感情
You know, a chance for me to bond with my sis on the open road!
我们要带上佐拉
We're not going without Zora!
她又不是活力二人组的
But she isn't part of the dynamic duo!
我们可以变成非凡三人组啊
Well, then we can be the tri-tastic trio.
才没有这种东西
That's not a thing.
我们走吧
All right, let's roll!
如果她把火鸡弄到我的座位上
If she slops turkey on my seats,
我就
I'm gonna--
这可是航♥天♥级的皮革
Uh, this is aerospace-quality leather!
走起
Yeah! Let's do this!
轮胎尖叫吧
Cue tire squeal!
等等 我的包
Wait! My bag!
梅尔 你怎么来了
Hey, Mel. What're you doing here, bud?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
收轮胎啊
I'm just, uh, lugging some tires.
我爷爷管这叫
Or as my abuelo calls it...
磨性子
"Building character."
总之我是来感谢你救了我的命
Whatever, I came to thank you for saving my life.
没什么
Yeah, no biggie.
不 这很重要
No, that's a big biggie!
你把我从悬崖边拉上来了
You pulled me off that cliff ledge.
我欠你一条命呢
That means I owe you a life debt.
什么
A what now?
从今天起
From this day forward,
你叫我做什么我就做什么
I must do whatever you tell me to do,
随叫随到
whenever you tell me to do it.
真的没必要 哥们
That's really not necessary, bud.
谦卑 英勇
Humble. Heroic.
你太酷了 不能和我表姐混在一起
You're way too cool to be hanging out with my cousin.
这不好吧
That's not very nice.
你知道吗 梅尔
You know what, Mel?
我需要一点帮助
I actually could use a little bit of help.
帮我收一下这些轮胎
Help me lug these tires.
我的第一次公路旅行
On my first road trip!
蕾恩 我制♥作♥了一个超赞的公路旅行歌♥单
Layne, I made us an epic road trip playlist.
标签上写的是VIN和蕾恩的超赞公路旅行歌♥单
It's the one labeled "Vin and Layne's Epic Road Trip Playlist."
不用了 VIN
Oh, that's okay, Vin.
-我带了尤克里里 -太好了
- I brought my uke. - Oh-ho, great.
我超爱这首歌♥
I love this song!
好吧 下一首歌♥
All right! Next song, just...
唱首我知道的
somethin' I know.
乖狗狗
Hello!
睡个好觉 现金
Sleep tight, Cash.
我去给你弄点水 没错
I'm gonna get you some water, yes, I am.
好
Yes. All right.
回去吧 这样你就安全了
Go back in there, so you're safe.
进去 真乖
Get back in-- yes, good boy, yeah.
女士们
Ladies...
快去快回
All right, quick pit stop, then back on the road.
我们还要找储物柜呢
We're on a mission to get a locker.
-记得吗 -蕾恩
- Remember? - Oh, Layne, are--
你真的要在这
are you sure you wanna have your bathroom break...
上厕所吗
here?
这里看起来很简陋啊
Yeah... this looks pretty sketchy.
伙计们
Guys...
我峡谷都跳了
I've jumped down ravines.
这种街边的小铺子有什么不能方便的
I'm pretty sure I can tinkle at Gus' Roadside Roundup.
好吧
O... kay.
你们就这么把我留在这里
You guys just run along and leave me out here.
我不需要小便 但还是谢谢关心
I don't need to pee, but thanks for asking.
VIN怎么这么奇怪
Why is VIN being so weird?
他今天心情不好
He's having a bad car day.
包里有只狗
Aww, there's a dog in that bag!
你也被落在外面了吗
Did you get left outside, too?
你的主人可能和别人在一起呢
Your owner's probably hanging with someone else.
嗯
Yep...
我很清楚你的感受
I know exactly how you're feeling.
快 上车吧
Come on, hop in!
我的火鸡腿呢
Where is my turkey leg?!
不知道
Uhh... no idea?
现金
Cash!
现金
Cash?
我的现金呢
Where's my Cash?!
天啊 他被偷了
Oh, man, he was stolen!
找到他了
I got him.
我们来接你了 现金
We're comin' to get ya, Cash!
妈妈来了
Mommy is coming... to get ya.
走吧 女士们
Let's go, ladies!
轮到你了
All right, now it's your turn.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth, or dare?
等等 我还没玩呢
Wait! I get a turn!
这不是汽车能玩的游戏 VIN
Uh, this isn't really a game for cars, Vin.
不是吧 我选大冒险
Oh, come on! Dare!
好吧
Okay...
等等 不 真心话
Wait, no, truth!
你的初吻是谁
"Who was your first kiss?"
这问题好蠢
Uhh... that's a stupid question.
我说了吧
Like I said,
对不起 这不是汽车能玩的游戏
not really a game for cars, sorry.
-蠢游戏 -真心话
- Dumb game... - Truth.
谁是你最好的朋友
"Who's your best friend?"
其实
You know...
我一直没时间交朋友
I've never really had time for a best friend.
然后
And...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy
毕竟我们刚开始接触 但是
since we just started hanging out, but...
我觉得是你
I think it's you.
我就等你这么说呢
Man, I was hoping you were gonna say that.
我还以为你会说我呢
And I was hoping you'd say me.
快看 世界上最大的煎饼屋
Check it! World's Largest Pancake House!
快停车
We gotta stop.
对不起 佐拉
Sorry, Zora.
蕾恩的任务是击败贾斯珀赢得选举
Layne is on a mission to take down Jasper and win her election.
我们有日程安排的
We got a schedule to keep.
我知道我通常不会这么说 但是
I know I don't usually say this, but...
忘了安排吧
forget the schedule.
到了
Well here we are!
世界上最大的煎饼屋
At the world's largest pancake house.
-煎饼 我们来啦 -你们去吃吧
- Hello, pancakes! - You guys go chow down!
大吃一顿
Have a big, fat stack!
别担心 我有很多人可以交谈
Don't worry about me! I got plenty of people to talk to out here.
对吧 小家伙
Right, little guy?
你好
Hello?
你呢 大红
What about you, Big Red?
你想谈什么
What'd you want to talk about?
醒醒
Wake up!
不是我
Wasn't me!
那是什么
What's that?
这是一个老式的转盘
Oh, it's an old school turntable.
能播放唱片
It plays records.
好奇怪
Weird.
嗯 我只是
Yeah, I'm just, uh,
准备演出
settin' up for a performance--
随便吧
Whatever.
把轮胎叠起来 搞定
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表