剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
We did not design the CRL-4000 Servo Arm for that.
想赢我 小棍子
You want the hand, Stick Boy?!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
加油 VIN
Go, VIN!
抓住你的管子了
I got your pipe!
小心长凳
Watch out for that bench!
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
她通过了我们的基因锁
She got past our DNA lock.
你受我控制了 VIN计划
You're under my control now, Project VIN.
这不是原来的计划啊
This wasn't the plan!
VIN不见了
VIN is gone.
我失去了我的父母
I lost my mom and dad.
我的家人都没了
I lost my entire family!
这样
Well...
你家里的床就可以随便睡了啊
now you can pick any bed in the house to sleep in?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在不适合开玩笑
Not the time for jokes.
来电提醒
Alert. Incoming call...
可能是你的父母
It could be your parents!
来自烦人的梅尔
...from Annoying Mel.
梅尔 我没时间
Mel, I can't talk right now.
我父母和VIN出事了
Something's going on with my parents and VIN.
我和他们在一起
I'm with all three.
真的吗
Seriously?!
罗布姨夫
Uncle Rob!
梅尔
Mel?!
接住
Catch!
-喂 -蕾恩 亲爱的
- Hello? - Layne! Sweetie!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
你们在哪
Where are you?
塞达维尔市机场 但是亲爱的
The Cedarville Municipal Airport, but honey...
什么都不要做 待在巢里 太危险了
don't do anything. Stay in the nest, it's too dangerous!
伙计们 有人来了
Guys! Someone's coming!
喂
Hello?!
他们有大♥麻♥烦了
I think they're in big trouble.
他们不想让你帮忙
They don't want you to help.
他们说待在巢里什么的
They said, "Stay in the nest," or something.
我知道他们只是想保护我的安全
I know they're just trying to keep me safe.
但他们不用这样
But they don't have to.
我不是两周前的那个女孩了
I'm not the same girl I was two weeks ago.
是的
This is true.
你变了
You've changed.
佐拉
Zora...
把我的发束给我
hand me my scrunchie.
扎头发了
Putting up her hair!
认真起来了
It's gettin' serious.
我得去机场
I gotta get to that airport.
我和你一起
I'm coming with you!
走起
Let's do this!
我们没有车
And we don't have a car.
嗯
Right...
里金斯 时间到了
Riggins, it's time.
让他们上车
Get 'em in the car.
好
All right.
快点 走 快点 起来
Come on, let's go-- come on, get up!
我有个主意
I got an idea.
大家都坐前排吧
Why doesn't everyone ride up front?
更宽敞啊
It's so much roomier!
都坐后排
Everyone's getting in the back!
好吧
Oh, okay!
-后座也行 -快点
- Backseat works! - Let's go.
-上车 -轻点
- Come on. - Hey! Easy!
谢谢你载我们 卡斯蒂略先生
Thanks for the ride, Mr. Castillo!
送你去机场
Any parent that drops you off at the airport
还不问问题都是好家长
and doesn't ask questions is a keeper.
看 梅尔在那
Look, there's Mel!
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
-车轮小子 -蹲下
- "Wheel Boy"? - Get down!
他们在装VIN
They're loading up VIN.
可以把他送去你的实验室了
We're ready to transport him to your lab.
给个方向吧
We just need directions.
方向 用导航啊
Directions? Use a GPS.
这样别人就能跟踪你了
That's how people track you.
我不用软件
I don't do apps.
好
Okay...
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我就喜欢听你这么说
I love it when you say that.
我们先救VIN 然后救我的父母
First we get VIN, then we get my parents.
就这
That's your plan?
看
Check it out.
VIN的灯
VIN's lights.
他知道我们在这里
He knows we're here!
准备
Get ready.
现在
Now!
快
Let's go!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
梅尔呢
Where's Mel?
等等 变红了
Wait, it's red.
梅尔 待在那
Mel! Stay right there!
绿了
It's green!
快来
Come on!
快点 伙计们 上车
Hurry, guys! Get in!
蕾恩 你怎么来了
Layne! What're you doin' here?
我不会让我弟出事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to my little bro.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
轮胎尖叫吧
Cue tire squeal!
再见 混♥蛋♥们
See ya, suckers!
他说得没错
Yeah! What he said!
该救我父母了
Time to get my parents back.
我觉得没那么容易
I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
伙计们 看
Guys, look!
进去
Get in!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad...
坐稳了
Hold on.
蕾恩
Layne?!
她离巢了
She left the nest!
权 看
Kwon, look!
谁在开车
Who's got the car?
是蕾恩 你个白♥痴♥
It's Layne, you idiot!
快起飞
Get us up!
-当心桶 -右 左
- Watch out for the barrels! - Right! Left!
她在干什么
What's she doing?
那是我的车
That's my car!
佐拉 他们要跑了
Zora, they're getting away.
-想想办法 -怪物卡车轮胎
- Find me something. - Uhh, monster truck tires--
挺有趣的
those were fun.
助推器 原来的最爱
Boosters-- an old fave.
烟雾威慑
Smoke deterrent...
那个怎么样
What about that one?!
抓钩
It's a grappling hook!
这个可以
That could work!
但我们只有一次机会
But we got one shot at this.
-一次 -佐拉
- One. - Zora...
你来瞄准 告诉我时机
Okay. You aim, tell me when.
现在
Now.
太准了
What a shot!
我们被钩住了
We're hooked!
快解开
Well, unhook us!
我觉得我们像条大鱼
I feel like a big fish!
-快点 里金斯 -交给我
- Come on, Riggins! - I got it! I got it! I got it!
-里金斯 里金斯 -交给我 交给我
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表