剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
The car just talked to us.
你好 会说话的未来跑车
Hello, futuristic speaking car!
你们好 穿睡衣的大叫女孩
Hello, shouting jammies girl!
我的名字叫VIN
My name's VIN.
代表集成神经技术车辆
That stands for Vehicle Integrated Neurotech.
这车感觉是活的啊
It's like... this thing is alive.
没错 而且随时准备狂欢
Alive and ready to party.
好吧
Okay,
这肯定有个合理的解释
there's gotta be a logical explanation to this.
好 是什么呢
Good. What is it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你们思考的时候
Okay, while you're thinking about it,
能把我的锁车夹卸了吗
mind poppin' my boot off?
好痒
Man, it's itchy!
太痒了
Aah, so itchy!
好吧
Okay, well,
会说话的未来跑车
Futuristic Talking Car,
很高兴见到你
uh, it's been a pleasure meeting you.
但我们不该待在这里
But we really shouldn't be in here.
佐拉 我们走
Uh, Zora, let's go.
等等 你们不能把我留在这里
Hold on! You can't leave me down here!
谁知道他们什么时候会回来给我开锁
Who knows when they'll be back to unlock me.
他们是谁
Who's "they"?
制♥造♥我的人
The dudes who built me.
他们什么都不告诉我
They don't tell me anything.
我听说过
I've heard about this.
有人把秘密汽车藏在废弃的棚子里
Dudes hiding secret cars in abandoned sheds.
是有这么回事
It's a thing.
才没有呢
It's not a thing.
绝对有
Oh, it's totally a thing.
好吧 我打电♥话♥给我父母
Okay, I'm calling my parents.
拜托 帮我解开吧
Oh, come on, just unlock my boot!
-转到语♥音♥信箱了 -你有舌头吗
- Call going to voicemail. - Do you have a tongue in there?
有啊 什么是舌头
Yeah! What's a tongue?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
家附近有件非常奇怪的事
Something really weird is going on at the neighbor's.
这
It's, uh...
这有点难解释
It's kinda hard to explain.
尽快给我回电♥话♥
Call me back as soon as you can.
爱你们 再见
Love you. Bye.
好吧 我跟你们做笔交易
All right, I'll make you two a deal.
帮我解开 我就带你们去兜风
Pop off my boot, and I'll take you both for a cruise.
我们不能开车 我们才12岁
We can't drive. We're 12.
睡衣小女生 有我呢
Jam-Jams, I got you covered.
我自动驾驶的 而且我很想看看
I'm a self-driving car. And I'm dying to check out
老是听到的拼车道是啥样的
this carpool lane I keep hearing about.
谁要来
Who's in?
他可以带我们去蛋糕车啊
He could take us to the cupcake truck.
没问题 我的处理器需要经验
Oh, I'm down. My processor needs experiences.
这就是我学习东西的方式 放飞自我
That's how I learn stuff. Let's wing it!
不要
We're not wingin' it!
-她不是这样的人 -佐拉 这是辆车
- She's not a winger. - Zora, it's a car.
你不用解释
You don't owe it an explanation.
你怎么了
What's "Uh-oh"?
我的太阳能电池板没给我的中♥央♥处理器充电
My solar panels haven't charged my CPU.
电量极低
Battery dangerously low.
需要太阳
Need... sun.
蕾恩 我们得做点什么
Layne, we gotta do something.
VIN快死了
VIN's dying!
拜托 快点
Please. Hurry.
黑面水平了
Black lever.
佐拉 不要 它可能是骗我们的
Zora, don't! It could be a trick!
骗到你们了
Gotcha!
居然会这样
Did not see that coming.
下一站 拼车道
Next stop, carpool lane!
听说不让一般人去呢
I hear it's super exclusive.
快上车吧
Now come on. Hop in.
不行
No way!
我不能放你出去
I'm not gonna be responsible for letting you out.
我们要把你关了
We're shutting you down.
真的吗
Really?
看看这里
Take a look at this.
钥匙在哪
Where's the key?
方向盘在哪
Where's the steering wheel?
钥匙 方向盘
Key? Steering wheel?
拜托 你们坐在世界上最先进的车里
Please. You're inside the most sophisticated car in the world.
小心手
Watch your hands.
系上安全带 法律规定的
Buckling up. It is the law.
轮胎尖叫吧
Cue tire squeal!
你好 坡道 再见 坡道
Hello, ramp. Goodbye, ramp.
今天天气真好
Oh, it's a beautiful day!
看看这沥青路
And look at this sweet asphalt.
好吧
Okay.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
对吧
I know, right?
没错
Totally.
车 VIN 不管你叫什么
Car, VIN, whatever your name is,
请立刻掉头
Please turn around right now.
我还要传♥单♥要做
I'm missing flyer making,
而且我贝蒂姨妈马上就来了
and, and my Aunt Betty is gonna be here in...
还要21分钟
...21 minutes!
如果我不在家 她会很难过的
If I'm not home, she's gonna be so upset.
那我19分钟后送你回去
So I'll have you back in 19!
我保证
Promise.
放松一下 好好享受吧
Just relax and enjoy the ride.
我们12岁了 而且在开车
We're 12 and we're driving!
她是说车在自己开
Uh, she means the car is driving!
很安全的
It's all very safe.
我们很安全吧
We are safe, aren't we?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
应该吧
Probably.
我不看你了
I'm gonna look away now.
南瓜车不错啊 灰姑娘
Nice pumpkin, Cinderella.
南瓜车
Pumpkin?
VIN 你为什么要轰引擎
Uh, VIN, why are you revving your engine?
这家伙想比赛
This guy wants to race.
他可能想先开到拼车道
He probably wants to beat me to the carpool lane!
不可能的 马尾辫
Ain't gonna happen, Ponytail!
你说什么
What'd you say to me?
他说 不可能的 马尾辫
He said, "It ain't gonna happen, Ponytail!"
VIN 慢点
VIN, slow down!
我是个守法公民
I'm a law-abiding citizen,
纠察队员 初级志愿消防员
a hall monitor, a junior volunteer firefighter!
我要赢比赛呢
And I'm trying to win a race here.
你完了 小娘儿们
You're going down, little girly.
小娘儿们 你说什么
Little girly? Excuse me.
VIN 加速
VIN, speed up!
乐意之至
My pleasure.
现在谁是小娘儿们啊
Who's the little girly now?
加油啊
Come on!
太兴奋了
That was exhilarating.
我把他的车门都吹掉了
Yeah. I blew his doors off.
没错
Totally!
靠边 我要吐了
Now pull over. I-I gotta barf.
别吐在座位上
Not on the seats.
贝蒂姨妈和讨厌的梅尔
Aunt Betty and annoying Mel
15分钟后到达
arriving in 15 minutes.
谢谢你 阿隆佐
Thank you, Alonzo.
阿隆佐
Alonzo.
15分钟后到达
"Arriving in fifteen minutes."
我是个呆子
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表