剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
《急速蕾恩》前情提要
Previously on Fast Layne...
我看见你就表现得很奇怪
I've been acting really weird around you.
我觉得是因为
I guess it's because...
我喜欢你
I like you.
你告诉她你喜欢她了吗
Did you tell her you like her?
她只想做朋友
She just wants to be friends.
现在
And now...
我们的新学生会主席
our new school president...
蕾恩·里德
Layne Reed!
VIN计划的计算机上有绝密数据
There is top-secret data on Project VIN's computer.
今天就得把那辆车的情报放在我桌上
I want that vehicle's intel on my desk before the end of the day!
你在里德家的巢里了
VIN, you are in the Reed family nest.
大家都很安全
Where everybody's safe.
把车带来
Bring us the car,
我们就把父母还给你
and we'll give you your parents.
我的父母在哪
Where are my parents?
是啊 爸爸妈妈在哪
Yeah, where's Mom and Dad?!
恭喜蕾恩当选学生会主席
他们跟我们一起
They're here... with us.
-好吃 -不是吧
- Oh, this is good. - Really?
你还吃我们女儿的庆祝蛋糕
You're eating our daughter's "Congratulations" cake?
听好了
Listen carefully.
你不能把这件事告诉任何人
You aren't to tell anyone about this.
你那头发怪异的朋友也一样
The same goes for your friend with the weird hair.
闹呢 女士 我喜欢我的头发
Stick it, lady, I like my hair!
你正常上学
You'll go to school like it's any other day.
四点带上VIN计划
And at four o'clock, you'll bring Project VIN
到第三大街和枫树街岔口
to Third and Maple.
有点远啊
That's kind of far.
不如换个像我学校这样近点的地方
Shouldn't we go somewhere closer like my school?
停车场很棒 光线充足
There's a nice parking lot, well-lit...
有很多成人监督
lots of adult supervision.
-第三大街和枫树街岔口 -遵命
- Third and Maple! - Yes, ma'am.
看你的决定了
It's decision time--
要VIN计划
Project VIN?
还是你父母
Or your parents?
如果汽车有裤子 我早就尿在上面了
If cars wore pants, I'd be peeing 'em right now.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?!
不知道
I have no idea.
急速蕾恩
第一季 第八集
[本季终]
我们好好想想
Okay, let's think about this.
如果我交出VIN 他们就会把他变成武器
If I give up VIN, then they'll turn him into a weapon.
太可怕了
That's terrible!
是啊 VIN是救援车
Yeah! VIN's a rescue vehicle.
他想帮助别人 不是伤害他们
He's meant to help people, not hurt them.
但如果我不交出VIN
But if I don't give up VIN,
我父母就有危险了
then my parents are in danger.
这也太可怕了
That's terrible, too!
要是有种方法可以拯救所有人就好了
I wish there was a way where I could save everyone.
我觉得没有
I don't think you can.
这决定太难受了
This is the worst decision ever.
我有过类似的经历
I had a similar experience once.
我六岁时
When I was six,
我有宠物蠕虫
I had pet worms.
奥斯卡和佩内洛普
Oscar and Penelope.
一天 我叔叔去钓鱼 他需要一个
One day, my uncle was going fishing and he needed one of them.
我选不出来 因为我两个都爱
I couldn't choose, 'cause I loved them both!
我知道这故事很蠢
I know it's a silly story.
这不蠢啊
It's not a silly story.
然后呢
So, what happened?!
你是怎么决定的
How did you decide?
我给了奥斯卡
I gave him Oscar.
是吗 为什么选奥斯卡
Really? Why Oscar?
他已经死了
Eh, he was already dead.
真有用 佐拉
Okay. Real helpful, Zora.
提醒 五分钟后举♥行♥校车仪式
Alert. Bus ceremony in five minutes.
校车仪式
Bus ceremony?
是新校车的剪彩仪式
It's the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new school bus.
学生会主席的工作太多了
My day is jammed full of presidential duties.
你也听到那个可怕女人说的了
You heard the scary lady.
你得走了
You gotta go!
我父母一直跟我说不要这样 但是
My parents have always told me not to, but, uh...
今天
today...
我拿着剪刀跑
I'm running with scissors.
姐妹 再见 别摔了
Bye, sis! See you, don't fall!
可怜的蕾恩
Poor Layne...
我觉得这一切都是因为我
I feel like this is all because of me.
不是你的错 VIN
It's not your fault, VIN.
是的 佐拉
It is, Zora.
如果不是因为我
If it wasn't for me,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
我们得想办法帮助她
We just gotta figure out a way to help her.
你是科学家 不是罪犯 权博士
You're a scientist, not a criminal, Dr. Kwon.
你要把VIN变成武器
So you're gonna turn VIN into a weapon?
这是我原本的打算 但我被踢出项目了
It's what he should've been if I wasn't kicked off the project.
别把我女儿牵扯进来
I just wish you would've left our daughter out of this.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
我们付出了很大的努力来护她周全
We've worked very hard to keep her safe.
她不需要任何人来保护
She doesn't need anyone to keep her safe.
我觉得你们根本不了解自己的孩子
I'm starting to think you guys don't even know your own kid.
走吧
Let's go.
我要带上这个
I'm gonna take this.
宝贝
Honey...
蕾恩不会做什么疯狂的事吧
You don't think Layne would do anything crazy, do you?
不
No...
不会的
no way.
起码我觉得不会
At least, I don't think so.
这不仅仅是一辆校车
This isn't just a bus.
这是六七八年级学生可以团结起来的地方
This is a place where sixth, seventh, and eighth graders can unite...
在共享空间中
...in a shared space,
朝着共同的方向 光明的未来前进
moving in a common direction, toward a bright future.
她会成为非常棒的学生会主席
She's gonna make a great president.
希望我的未来也会一样光明
I just wish my future was as bright.
现在其实挺模糊的
Right now, it's... pretty cloudy.
有个可怕的
With a chance of scary--
蕾恩 缎带
Layne, the ribbon?
对 对
Right, right.
佐拉来电
Incoming call from Zora.
-怎么了 佐拉 -蕾恩
- What's up. Zora? - Layne!
我知道怎么帮你做决定了
I figured out how to help you make your decision!
是拯救你的父母 还是VIN
Whether to save your parents, or VIN.
真的吗
You did? Really?
是的
Yeah!
我折了个算命器
With my origami fortune teller!
好
Okay...
选个颜色
Pick a color.
红色
Uh... red.
好 选个数字
'Kay, now pick a number.
-十五 -小一点
- 15. - Smaller.
六
Six.
好了
Okay, here it is...
未来不明朗
"Future not clear."
这就是你的答案
There's your answer!
佐拉 这不是答案
Zora, that's not an answer.
你怎么撑得住的 蕾恩
Ugh, man, I don't know how you hold it all together, Layne.
要是我爸我肯定疯了
I'd be losing it if it were my Dad.
主席
Hey, Prez...
我得挂了
I gotta go.
来吧
Come on.
Z熊熊
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表