剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
You think you can get us the part?
这挺不好找的 但
It's specialty, for sure, but...
我能弄到
I can get you one.
你能在5点前拿到吗 必须在5点前
Can you get it by 5? It has to be by 5.
我认识一个家伙 他们大概收
I got a guy, they usually run, like,
350块吧
I don't know, 350?
350块
$350?!
这太贵
That's a lot of...
没关系
It's okay.
下单吧 谢谢你 科迪
Order it. Thanks, Cody.
自动驾驶 自动鸣笛
Self-driving and self-honking?
梅尔
Mel!
他像个小龙♥卷♥风♥啊
Whoa, he's like a tiny tornado.
太棒了
Great, great!
现在我得拿出350块
Now, I have to come up with $350
还要把这清理干净
and clean this up.
别担心 我知道怎么赚钱
Don't worry, I know how to get the money.
追踪已激活
是吗
You do?
坐热气球
Hot air balloon rides!
我们从哪能弄到热气球呢
And where would we get hot air balloons?
用我们从T恤公♥司♥赚来的钱
With the money we make from our t-shirt company.
我们只有五个小时
We have five hours.
有了
I've got it!
我叔叔是快车司机
My uncle's a Scamper driver.
他赚了很多钱
He makes tons of cash.
我们也可以啊
We could totally do that.
我们从哪弄车呢
Where would we get a car?
不行
We are not doing that.
我们正在这么做
And we're doing that.
行吧
I can get paid to drive?
为什么没人告诉过我
Why did no one tell me this?!
好吧 这样
Okay, here's the deal.
我们只接我们认识的人
We're only gonna pick up people we know.
但不能让他们知道是我们
But, they can't know it's us.
你开心就好
Uh, whatever makes you happy.
但我们要修理我的ECU 所以得快点
But we've gotta hurry if we're gonna fix my ECU.
我们第一个客户
Our first customer.
我们要在四小时赚350块
We have four hours to make 350 bucks.
走起
Let's do it.
对了 你帽子挺好看的
Love your hat, by the way.
谢谢 你的也是
Thanks, love yours.
轮胎尖
Cue tire squea--
VIN
Vin?
尖叫
Squeal!
赚钱吧
Let's make some money!
假装开车
Okay, pretending to drive...
第一单来了
There's our first fare.
是多丽丝药剂师
Oh, it's Doris, our pharmacist.
我就没见过我不喜欢的多丽丝
You know, I've never met a Doris I didn't like.
等等 我就没见过多丽丝
Wait, I've never met a Doris.
VIN 安静点
VIN, be quiet.
要让大家认为你是一辆普通车
Everyone needs to think you're a regular car,
而且我们已经够年龄开车了
and that we're old enough to drive.
这车挺潮啊
Ooh, stylish car.
谢谢 这个是豪华专车
Thanks, this is a, uh, Scamper Deluxe.
坐稳了 好好享受吧
Sit back, and enjoy the ride.
要热毛巾吗 多丽丝
Hot towel, Doris?
好啊
Don't mind if I do.
您有什么需要就叫我
I'll be here if you need anything.
欢迎打赏
Tips are always appreciated.
你够年龄开车了吗
You look a little young to be driving.
多丽丝 你嘴太甜了
Oh, Doris, aren't you sweet?
我之前还觉得自己是剩女了呢
And here I was feeling like an old shoe.
深有体会
Hm, don't I know it?
寻找最令人兴奋的目的地路线
Finding most exciting route to destination.
VIN
Vin!
没有发现VIN 我是导航
VIN not found. I am your GPS.
祝您旅途愉快 多丽丝
Enjoy your ride, Doris.
这导航系统很先进啊
Well, that's a really sophisticated nav system.
买♥♥车送的
Came with the car.
不幸的是 还关不了
Unfortunately, you can't turn it off.
也没那么糟嘛
Wasn't a total bust.
那顿早餐
That breakfast?
真是太棒了
Truly continental.
我们弄丢了世界上最先进的汽车
We lose the world's most advanced car to a river,
你还在惦记免费华夫饼
and you're talking about free waffles?
它不在河里
Uh, I don't think it's in the river.
梅尔文
Melvin!
奶酪球怎么样了
How are those cheese balls coming?
都团起来啦 妈妈
All balled up, mom!
这么快
Already?!
是啊
Yeah...
是时候弄清蕾恩的计划了
Time to find out what Layne's up to.
想得美 表姐
Nice try, cuz.
手♥机♥
All right, phone.
告诉我蕾恩去哪儿了
Show me where Layne's been.
松树街
Pine Terrace?
她去松树街干什么
What's she doing on Pine Terrace?
左转上枫树街
Turning left on Maple.
枫树街在施工
Maple's closed for construction.
继续往前走
Keep going.
枫树街道路畅通
Maple is wide open.
你应该把嘴闭上
Your mouth should be closed.
你的导航让我闭嘴
Did your GPS just tell me to shut up?
不 不会的 尤米
No, it would never, Yumi.
那太不文明了
That's wildly inappropriate.
要热毛巾吗
Hot towel?
VIN 你还有多久重启
Uh, VIN, how much time do we have until you reboot?
3分30秒
Three minutes and thirty seconds!
-什么 -等等
- What?! - Wait...
这是微波爆米花的时间
that's how long microwave popcorn takes.
他快不行了
He's losing it.
还有38分钟 我记忆就要被抹去了
We've actually got 38 minutes until my memory is erased.
不行啊
Guys, we're not gonna make it.
我们还要180块
We still need 180 bucks.
感觉是好多钱啊
That sounds like a lot of cash.
我们得卖♥♥血了
We're gonna have to sell our blood.
在我的记忆被抹去前
Listen, before my memory gets wiped,
我想告诉你们一件事
I wanna tell you something.
很高兴认识你们
I'm really glad I met you guys.
和你们在一起太开心了
Hanging with you has been the most fun I've ever had.
很遗憾 我会忘记这一切
I'm bummed I'm gonna forget it all.
我们不会放弃的
We're not giving up!
我们只要
We just...
再快点
need to go faster.
真的吗
Really?!
没想到我会这么说 但是
Never thought I'd say this, but...
轮胎尖叫吧
cue tire squeal!
就喜欢你这个态度
Love the attitude.
别抢我的口头禅
Don't steal my catchphrase.
太快了
You're making good time.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
不能接贾斯珀啊
Not Jasper!
但我们需要钱
But we need the money!
兄弟 这次选举轻而易举
Yeah, bro, I got this election in the bag.
我的对手是六年级生
I'm going against this sixth-grader,
菜鸟·不靠谱
Lame Reed.
是的 是她真名
Yeah, legit her real name.
这就是那个水管工吗
Is this the nozzle jockey?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表