剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
《急速蕾恩》前情提要
Previously on Fast Layne.
这是权博士
This is Dr. Kwon,
我们机器学习部门的负责人
head of our machine learning division.
你的车会边做甜甜圈边欢呼
Your car does donuts and woo-hoos.
跟活的一样
Like it's alive?
我们被困了
We're trapped here.
我和梅尔需要你的帮助
Mel and I need your help!
佐拉和梅尔有麻烦了 我们得救他们
Zora and Mel are in trouble. We gotta save 'em!
现在罗布和我是当前唯一
Rob and I are the only ones currently programmed
能驱动VIN计划的人
to drive Project VIN.
我能做到
I can do this.
但不能让梅尔知道
But Mel can't know.
你救了我们
You saved us!
我不会忘记你救了我的
I'll never forget what you did for me.
不是说它很安全吗
I thought you said it was secure.
你知道这些罪犯是谁吗
Do you have any idea who these criminals are?
好尴尬啊
This is embarrassing.
我是救援车 不是厨房♥用具
I'm a rescue vehicle, not a kitchen appliance!
谁说你不能两者兼备呢
Who says you can't be both?
拜托 蕾恩 我们应该出去救人
C'mon, Layne, we should be out there saving more lives.
你和我 兄弟姐妹
You and me, brother and sister!
活力二人组
The dynamic duo!
我们在拯救我的竞选
We're saving my campaign.
你知道我用妈妈的搅拌机要花久吗
Do you know how long this would take me using my mom's blender?
不知道 我不在乎
No, and I don't care.
两天后就要投票了
Voting's in two days, and I have a lot
我还有很多事要做来打败贾斯珀
of catching up to do if I'm gonna beat Jasper.
所以你要做水果泥
And your answer is to make fruit sludge?!
这叫冰沙 VIN
They're called smoothies, VIN.
佐拉 尝尝看
Hey, Zora, taste this.
味道不错啊
It's zesty!
我喜欢
I like it!
用了什么秘方
What's the recipe?
我没用
I didn't use one.
我就是放了一堆东西
I just threw in a bunch of stuff:
哈密瓜 梨 泡菜汁
cantaloupe, pears, pickle juice...
没多想
didn't overthink it.
你没多想
You, not overthinking it?
-新鲜啊 -我昨天跳下峡谷时
- That's new. - I had a moment yesterday,
有所顿悟
as I rappelled down into that ravine.
我都没多想 就去做了
I didn't think about it, I just did it.
感觉很棒啊
And it felt great.
太酷炫了 姑娘
You're glowing, girl.
我知道
I know!
我也觉得我很炫
I feel glow-y.
有这个词吗 管它呢
Is that even a word? Who cares!
该回顾下星期的计划
Time to review next week's sched--
谢谢 阿隆佐 但请闭嘴
Thanks, Alonzo, but zip it.
这也很新鲜啊
Wow, that's new, too.
继续搅拌吧 VIN
Let's crank it up, Vin!
等等
Wait...
我们又要进行兄弟姐妹冒险了吗
are we going on another brother-slash-sister adventure?!
不
No.
只是做冰沙而已
We're just gonna make these smoothies.
我得大干一场
I gotta go big.
谁知道贾斯珀会做什么来赢得选举
There's no telling what Jasper'll do to win this election.
什么
What?!
不 不可能
No, he couldn't have.
他偷了
He stole...
我的储物柜
my locker!
我竞选要用的东西
All my campaign stuff...
这是蓄意破坏
This is sabotage.
运气不佳啊
Tough break.
对了
B-T-dubs,
冰沙不错啊
smoothie's legit.
急速蕾恩
第一季 第五集
我的笔记本 海报 纽扣
My laptop, posters, buttons...
饮料隔热套
beverage koozies!
我竞选要用的都在柜子里
Everything for my campaign was in that locker.
我们会查清楚的
And we're gonna get to the bottom of it.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 坐
Yes. Sit down.
蕾恩 我来处理
Layne, I'll handle this.
听她的吧
What she said.
贾斯珀
Jasper,
蕾恩储物柜丢了 你怎么看
what do you know about Layne's missing locker?
我觉得这是一场闹剧
I think it's a travesty, sir.
对我亲爱的朋友做了恶作剧
A cruel prank played on my dear friend--
好了
All right, all right.
你什么都不知道
So, you know nothing about it?
贾斯会很多东西 但是
The Jaz is capable... of a lot of things, but!
说谎
Lying...
不在
isn't...
其中
one of them.
那就这样吧
Then... that'll be all.
我的心为你和你的储物柜
My heart... goes out to you,
感到难过
and your locker
你现在多难熬啊
during this difficult time.
坚强点
Stay strong.
你就放他走了
You're letting him go?
肯定是他干的
He totally did it!
你得做点什么
You have to do something!
这得有证据
Not until there's evidence.
蕾恩
Layne,
做事要分对错
there's a right way to do things, and a wrong way.
冲动会让人
When we act impulsively, people can get--
受伤的
hurt.
穆格比想要证据
Mugbee wants evidence?
我会交给他的
I'll give him evidence.
VIN 扫描我笔记本电脑
VIN, scan every IP address
-100英里内所有的网络地址 -好的
- in a 100-mile radius for my laptop. - On it.
搜索 搜索 搜索
Searching... searching... searching...
别担心 姐妹 我们会找到你的储物柜
Don't worry, sis, we'll find your locker!
有了
Oh, I got a hit!
我的储物柜在伐木场
My locker's at a lumberyard?
在摩根敦
All the way in Morgantown?
贾斯珀·马尔 你这太过分了吧
Jasper Marr, you just took this to a whole new level.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
放手一搏
Taking the gloves off.
塞达维尔中学
Cedarville Middle School...
你们需要一个正直的
you deserve a president who has integrity.
诚实的
Someone who is honest.
不偷储物柜的学生会主席
Someone who doesn't steal lockers.
贾斯珀·马尔是个小偷
Jasper Marr's a thief
我要证明这一点
and I'm gonna prove it.
真的是放手一搏了
Gloves are definitely off.
VIN 我们要公路旅行了
VIN, we're taking a road trip.
活力二人组重新启动
The dynamic duo back in action!
-公路旅行 -没错
- A road trip? - Yeah!
我们可以找到储物柜 戳穿贾斯珀
We can find my locker, and bust Jasper for stealing it.
你有时间吗 我们得走了
You free? We gotta go.
蕾恩 我早饭吃了半条火鸡腿
Layne, I've had half a turkey leg for breakfast...
我什么都愿意
I'm up for anything!
但你确定吗
But are you sure about this?
摩根敦很远的
Morgantown's pretty far.
我父母几天都不在家
My parents won't be home for days.
贝蒂姨妈以为我在唱诗班练习呢
And my Aunt Betty thinks I'm at choir practice.
完全没问题
We're totally covered.
我从未见过你这一面
I've never seen this side of you before.
那你来吗
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表