剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
酷 我父母不让我看这个
Cool! My parents would never let me watch this!
谁换的电影
Who changed the movie?
-她换的 -他换的
- She did it. - He did it.
不管是谁
Whoever did it...
拯救了我的竞选
saved my campaign!
都是我拯救的
All me, totally saved it.
只要能帮姐妹就行
Anything to help my sister.
谢谢你 VIN
Thank you, VIN.
谢谢你不顾一切来帮我
Thanks for dropping everything to help me.
没事
No problem.
你怎么样
So... how you doin'?
你是说我父母的事
You mean about my parents?
是啊 你父母的事
Yeah! About your parents.
没时间呢
No time to talk about it.
还放在盒子里呢
Feelings still in the box?
酷炫 看那辆车
Sweet! Look at that car!
你们看到了吗
Do you guys see this car?!
那是好人的车吗
Is that the good guy's car?!
他看电影的时候可真话唠
Look who's a movie talker.
我会让他安静的
I'll keep him quiet.
你去拉票吧
You go mingle.
那个家伙是谁 他要去哪里
Who's that guy?! Where's he goin'?!
他给谁打电♥话♥
Who's he calling?!
-VIN 小声点 -抱歉
- VIN! You have to whisper. - Sorry!
我是说
I mean...
抱歉
sorry!
蕾恩·里德 没有意外
Layne Reed. No surprises.
大家都喜欢看电影 但是
Everyone's digging the movie, but...
我喜欢看杂耍
kinda liked the juggling.
谢谢
Thanks.
拿这么爆米花啊 伙计
That's a lotta popcorn you got there, bud.
被发现了
Busted.
是给我和我的对象的
It's for me and my date.
你和对象
You and a date?
逗你的 是给我爷爷的
I'm just playin'. It's for my abuelo.
快点
Vamos!
-你和你爷爷住在一起 -是的
- So, you live with your grandpa? - Yeah.
我父母参军了
My parents are in the military.
异地生活很难过 但我们能熬过去
The distance is tough, but... we make it work.
相信我 和父母住在一起
Trust me, you can live in the same house as your parents
依然会有距离
and still have distance.
我还真没这么想过
I never really thought of it that way.
我还没有谢你帮我弄到车的配件呢
I never thanked you for helping me get that car part.
没什么 你的车
No biggie. Whenever you need help
如果需要修 就告诉我
with that car of yours, just let me know.
我会的
I will.
爱情片
Romance!
哪个混♥蛋♥一直在说话
Who's the jerk that keeps talking?
恶俗
Gross!
VIN
VIN.
所以
So...
要等多久才能听到邪恶机器人说话
how long do I have to wait until I can hear the evil robots?
它们想说的时候就会说了
They talk when they wanna talk!
好吧
Okay.
如果蕾恩找到一个会说话的机器
Bet if Layne found a talking machine,
所有人都会相信她
everybody would believe her.
天呐 那汽车会怎么样
Oh, man! What's happening to that car?!
都快结束了 VIN
It's almost over, VIN.
麦克把他的车开进了一个
Mike drives his car into a--
开进
Into...?
开进哪里
Into what?
汽车粉碎机
A car crusher?!
-不 -快点 他快疯了
- No! - Hurry! He's freaking out!
太野蛮了
This is barbaric!
蕾恩 我的体液沸腾了
Layne, my fluids are backing up!
VIN 冷静点
VIN, settle down.
我把你设置成手动模式
I'm gonna put you in manual mode.
核心程序
Oh, the core-manity!
-VIN -我要离开这
- VIN! - I gotta get out of here!
VIN 停下来 慢点
VIN, stop! Stop! Slow down!
蕾恩·里德
Layne Reed.
明天来我办公室
My office tomorrow.
糟糕
Oh, that's not good.
蕾恩 抱歉我毁了你的电影之夜
Layne, I'm sorry I ruined your movie night.
你的电池系统过于兴奋压力太大
You got excited and stressed your battery system.
我只想
Just wanted...
帮助我的姐妹
to help my sister.
我懂 VIN
I know, VIN.
我们给你充电 休息吧
We're gonna get you charged up. Just rest.
我只想问
All right, I'm just gonna ask...
这辆车有什么故事
What's the story with this car?
什么 这只是一辆普通的车
What? It's-it's a normal car.
好吧
Right.
这辆车好像有自己的想法
It's like it has a mind of it's own.
科迪 什么叫想法
Cody, what is a mind?
所以你不想告诉我
So you're not gonna tell me.
行吧
All right.
我把它带回店里充电
I'll take it back to the shop, and I'll charge it there.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
-你看起来要崩溃了 -我知道
- You look like you're about to burst. - I know!
都是我父母的错
This is all my parents' fault!
这三天我一直在照顾他们的秘密汽车
I spent the last three days babysitting their secret car,
现在我的竞选被毁了
and now my campaign is ruined.
很好
This is good.
打开那个箱子
Open that box.
要是他们告诉我真♥相♥
If they had just told me the truth,
这些都不会发生
then none of this would've happened.
继续 妹子
Go, girl!
现在我得去校长办公室了
Now I have to go to the principal's office.
我该怎么说
I mean, what am I going to say?!
怎么解释这些啊
How am I going to explain all of this?!
三角信任
Triangle of Trust.
都是骗人的
What a bunch of hooey.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
嗯
Yeah...
真的好多了
actually, I do.
谢啦 佐拉 你能帮我真好
Thanks, Zora, it's nice to know I can count on you.
我们应该握个手
We should have a handshake.
亲爱的
Hi, hon!
电影怎么样
How was the movie?
别问了
Oh, don't ask.
很遗憾
Oh, sorry to hear.
梅尔文想跟你说件事
Melvin has something he'd like to say to you.
-我不记得了 -梅尔
- I-I don't recall that. - Mel.
对不起 我拿了一些
I'm sorry, I took some things that...
不属于我的东西
don't belong to me.
我只是想救这个家
I was just trying to save the family.
好
Okay.
这是我的应急包
This is my bug-out bag.
我的零钱罐
My change jar.
我的发胶
My hairspray?!
不是吧 当然还有
Really?! Oh, and of course.
我的投影仪电池
My projector battery.
这是什么
What's this?
这是个锤子
It's a basher.
来砸东西的
To bash stuff.
你哪里拿的
Where did you get this?
你♥爸♥妈的屋子里
Your parents' room.
天啊
Jeez!
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表