剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
放松 你能做到的
Just relax, you can do this.
你下节什么课 下蛋吗
What do you got next period? Egg laying?
你像个胆小鬼啊
You feel like a coward?
挑战贾斯就是这个下场
This is what happens when you take on The Jaz.
我们迷路了
We're lost.
我觉得这条路不对
I don't think this is the right trail.
我有指南针
I got a compass!
在被埋的袋子里呢
In the bag, which is buried.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该吧
I think so.
我们被困了
We're trapped here.
我们死定了
We're dead.
浣熊食物
Raccoon food!
我被这么关着 该怎么知道
How am I ever gonna figure out what I was built for
自己是为什么而造的呢
if I'm locked up?
等等 我不必出去
Wait a minute, I don't have to go out!
我可以在这里找到答案
I can figure it out down here!
VIN 你不但身材酷炫 还是个天才
Oh, VIN! You don't just have a hot body. You're a genius!
搜寻车辆的工作
Okay, searching jobs for vehicles...
水泥搅拌机 不 太无聊了
cement mixer-- nah, too boring.
清扫车 太干净了
Street sweeper? Too clean.
推土机 太脏了
Bulldozer! Ooh, that's too dirty.
磨冰机
Zamboni?
太冷了
Too cold.
我永远也不知道我是为什么而造的了
Man, I'm never gonna figure out what I'm built for.
佐拉 什么事啊
Hey, Zora, what's crackin'?
我和梅尔需要你的帮助
Mel and I need your help!
什么
What?
-喂 -能听见吗
- Hello? - Can you hear me?!
屁♥股♥误播了吗
Is this a butt dial?
-我在跟你屁♥股♥说话吗 -救命
- Am I talking to your butt? - Help!
救命
Help?!
佐拉和梅尔需要帮助
Zora and Mel need help!
我得离开这里
Oh, I gotta get out of here!
我被困住了
I'm stuck in this boot!
开关就在那
And the release is way over there.
VIN 你可以的
Okay, VIN, you can figure this out.
如果以这里为目标 可能会击中那些
If you target this, it might hit those...
然后把这些东西拍下来
and then film-flam these thingys...
是啊
yeah!
可行啊
This could work!
启动机器臂
Activate servo-arm.
对 就是这样
Yes! That's it!
好的 继续
Come on... A little flim-flam, and...
我来救你们了
I'm comin' to help, guys!
蕾恩
Layne!
蕾恩 等等
Come on, Layne, wait up!
如果你是来告诉我 我在自欺欺人
If you're here to tell me I made a complete fool of myself,
-我也在现场 -你比我爬得高啊
- I was there. - You made it higher than I ever could!
但还不够高
Yeah, well, not high enough.
这是因为贾斯珀吗
Is this about Jasper?
还是别的事情
There's something else going on here.
我不知道 我想
I don't know, I guess...
我只是想向大家证明我很勇敢
I just wanted to prove to everyone that I'm brave.
还有向自己证明
You know, to myself.
不会再这样了 真蠢
Never again. So dumb.
你的车来了
Uh... I think your car is here.
佐拉和梅尔有麻烦了 我们得救他们
Zora and Mel are in trouble! We gotta save 'em!
你的车说话了
Your car just talked.
跟人一样
Like a person!
我有很多事要解释
Uhh, I have a lot of explaining to do.
但先上车吧
But first, jump in!
轮胎尖叫吧
Cue tire squeal.
我卫星锁定了佐拉的电♥话♥
I got a satellite lock on Zora's phone.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?!
说来话长
It's a long story.
很抱歉我在车的事上撒了谎
I'm sorry I lied about the car.
我本来不能说的
It wasn't my secret to tell.
防火道
仅限授权车辆
真♥相♥是
The truth is...
我父母为政♥府♥制♥造♥了VIN
My parents built VIN for the government.
你好啊
What up, Code-ster?
我是VIN
I'm VIN.
我居然在跟一辆车说话
Dude. I can't believe I'm talking to a car.
我居然在跟一个男孩说话
I can't believe I'm talking to a boy!
VIN 专注 梅尔和佐拉在哪里
VIN, focus! Where are Mel and Zora?
计算距离
Okay, calculating distance...
我们很近了
We're close!
蕾恩 加速
Layne, punch it!
我第一个生存测试
My first real test as a survivalist,
就失败了
and I failed.
你没有失败
You didn't fail!
我们还活着
We're still alive.
我太年轻了 还不能死
I'm too young to die!
我还没吻过女孩呢
I've never even kissed a girl!
不是吧
Really?
-我们要亲吗 -不要
- We're doing this? - No!
听好了
Okay, now, listen up!
你在树林里走了六英里
You hiked six miles into the woods,
挖了一个四英尺的洞 吃了两条毛虫
dug a four-foot hole, and ate two caterpillars.
不该让你看到的
You weren't supposed to see that.
你是个很棒的生存家 梅尔
You're are a great survivalist, Mel.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
快点 蕾恩
Faster, Layne.
快点冲过去
Let's carve up these roads!
-坐稳了 -你是谁
- Hold on. - Who are you?
蕾恩 前面有座山
Layne, we've got a mountain of a problem.
蕾恩 是悬崖 我们得绕过去
Layne, there's a cliff. We have to go around.
等等
Hold on.
-那个按钮是干什么的 -马上就要知道了
- What's that button do? - We're about to find out.
尖刺轮胎
Spiked tires!
我的脚好尖
My feet are sharp!
我们在蚕食石头
We're eatin' rock!
难以置信
can't believe this!
平稳着陆
Stuck the landing!
也许我是为了爬山而生的
Hey, maybe I was built to climb mountains!
太棒了
That was awesome.
没错 快到了 30米
Totally! Almost there, 30 meters.
信♥号♥♥就在这里 他们肯定在这下面
The signal is right here. They must be below that ledge.
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
我听见了
I hear them!
我们怎么救他们
Well. How are we gonna get to them?
太奇怪了
This is freaky!
我的系统说需要人工救援
My systems are saying, "Manual rescue required."
也许这就是登山装备的用途
Maybe that's what all this climbing gear's for?
蕾恩 得有人下去救他们
Layne, somebody has to go down there.
这是我必须征服的石墙
This is one rock wall I have to conquer.
蕾恩 这真的很高 很吓人
Layne, this is really high and scary.
我们应该寻求帮助
I think we should call for help.
不 我能做到
No, I can do this.
但不能让梅尔知道
But Mel can't know.
我看不下去了
Oh, I can't watch.
她死了吗
Is she dead?!
蕾恩 你能做到的
Come on, Layne, you can do this!
梅尔 快点 系上安全带
Mel, hurry! Put the harness on.
收绳索了
Retracting rope.
VIN 吸回来吧
All right, VINny, suck it up!
你是谁
Who are you?
等等 那是谁
Wait! Who was that?!
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表