剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
《急速蕾恩》前情提要
Previously on Fast Layne...
公路旅行
A road trip?!
没错 我们可以找到储物柜
Yeah! We can find my locker,
戳穿贾斯珀
and bust Jasper for stealing it.
我们在拯救我的竞选
We're saving my campaign!
你在竞选什么
So what're you running for?
学生会主席
School president.
会说话的车呢
What about the talking car?
你知道她的车了
You know about her car?
那是她的
So it's hers?
这就是他们想要VIN的原因
This is why they want VIN.
把他变成武器
To turn him into a weapon.
蕾恩 这些是坏人
Layne! These are the bad guys!
这事没完 蕾恩·里德
This isn't over, Layne Reed.
她怎么知道我的名字
How does she know my name?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad...
我就直接问了
Okay. I'm just gonna ask it...
你带VIN计划出去过多少次
how many times did you take Project VIN out?
六次
Six.
蕾恩·韦瑟福德·里德 我
Layne Weatherford Reed, I...
我很震惊
I'm flabbergasted.
郑重声明 我更震惊
For the record, I am double flabbergasted.
-你会受伤的 -是佐拉逼你的吧
- You could've gotten hurt. - Zora put you up to this, didn't she?
不 不
No, no!
我们听到响声
We heard a noise...
然后VIN骗我带他出去
then, VIN tricked me into taking him out...
手部扫描仪识别了我的基因
the hand scanner recognized my DNA...
我得修好他
I had to fix him...
然后就一发不可收拾了
just kinda spiraled from there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
贝蒂姨妈去哪了
Where was Aunt Betty during all this?
做奶酪球
Making cheese balls?
贝蒂
Betty...
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
我保证
I promise.
宝贝
Honey...
我们这么担心是因为VIN计划
the reason we're so concerned is because Project VIN is--
是机密 我知道
Classified! I know.
我看到了全息图 我都知道了
I saw your holograms. I know everything.
我知道你们为什么不告诉我VIN的事
And I get why you didn't tell me about VIN.
你们是政♥府♥的机密科学家
You're top-secret government scientists!
对不起
Oh-- oh, sorry.
政♥府♥机密科学家
Top-secret government scientists!
蕾恩 如果有人知道我们在做什么
Layne, if anybody finds out what we do,
可能会有危险
it could be... dangerous.
所以我要告诉你们一件事
And that's why there's something I need to tell you.
-不 -有坏人在找VIN
- Oh, no. - There's some bad people after VIN.
坏人
Bad people?
有个可怕的女人
This scary lady,
还有
and this...
又高又丑的男士
big, ugly gentleman.
也许我们该给联调局打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should call the FBI.
蕾恩
Layne,
很多人都想
a lot of people would
参与VIN计划 好吗
love to get their hands on Project VIN, okay?
我们会处理的
We'll handle it.
我惹麻烦了吗
So, uh, am I in trouble?
对 不 我
Yes. No-- I--
她有惹麻烦吗
I mean, is she in trouble?
有些事是情有可原的
There were extenuating circumstances.
而且那个手部扫描仪应该只能我们使用啊
And that hand scanner was only supposed to work for us.
我是说谢天谢地 没有人受伤
I mean, thankfully, no one was hurt.
我们都该觉得很走运
I guess we should all feel lucky.
好吧 我去告诉VIN
Okay, um... I'm gonna go tell VIN.
他应该挺担心的
He's probably really worried.
亲爱的 VIN计划就交给我们吧
Sweetie, uh, Project VIN is our concern now.
是的 妈妈说得对 我们还有活要干
Yeah, Mom's right, we've got work to do.
测试啊 运行协议啊
You know, tests, protocols to run.
你最近先别去找他了
It's probably best if you stay away from him for a while.
你可以重新专注自己的事
And you can refocus.
投票舞会不是快开始了吗
Don't you have the big vote dance coming up?
-嗯 -对啊
- Right. - Yeah!
VIN没惹麻烦吧
VIN's not in trouble, right?
他没事吧
I mean, he's gonna be okay?
当然
Oh, of course.
好
Cool.
-这可不一定 -是啊
- We don't know that. - I know.
急速蕾恩
第一季 第六集
早上好 蕾恩
Good morning, Layne.
现在是早上五点
It is five A.M.
一切照旧
Back to the old routine.
-不是很好吗 -是的
- Isn't it nice? - Yeah.
裙子我已经想好了
Oh, I had some thoughts for your dress.
-裙子 -明天的舞会穿的
- Dress? - For the dance tomorrow.
蓝色的
It's blue.
很可爱 但有学生会主席的范
Cute, but presidential
谢谢 妈妈
Right. Thanks, Mom.
不知道你们有没有听说 我是蕾恩最好的朋友
I don't know if you've heard, but I'm Layne's best friend.
所以我们以后应该会经常见面
So there's a good chance we'll be seeing a lot of each other.
-好吧 -所以我给你们带来了一份礼物
- Okay... - So, I brought you a gift.
泡菜
It's a pickle.
没错
Exactly!
真周到
How very thoughtful.
再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸
Bye, Mom, bye, Dad.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Bye, honey. - Bye.
你去过小屋了吗
Have you been out to the shed?
你父母把门锁上了
Your parents put a padlock on the door.
是吗
Really?
有些年头的大锁
Yeah, it's a big old honker.
好吧
Well...
我父母不让我
my parents said they want me to
去找VIN了 让我重新专注我自己的事
stop spending time with VIN and "Refocus."
我要练习俄语词汇
I gotta practice my Russian vocab.
然后写个报告
Then, do a report.
题目忘了
On something...
所以
So...
回见了
I guess I'll see you around?
嗯
Yeah...
他们穿着白大褂
They're wearing lab coats?
太奇怪了
This is too weird.
VIN计划
Okay, Project VIN.
该运行诊断程序了
Time to run your diagnostics.
诊断程序 太棒了
Ooh, diagnostics. Great.
我特别期待呢
I've been soooo looking forward to this.
这是反话
That's sarcasm.
-是的 -我们没有编程这个啊
- Yeah. - We didn't program that.
我是从蕾恩那里学的
I learned it from Layne.
她教了我很多东西
She's taught me a lot of things.
蕾恩这个姐妹真酷
Layne's a pretty cool sister.
-姐妹 -是的
- Sister? - Yeah!
你们造了蕾恩 也造了我
You made Layne, you made me.
所以你们是我的爸妈
Makes you guys my 'rents.
爸妈 就是孩子们所谓的父母
You know, 'rents. It's what kids call their parents.
亲爱的
Honey,
我觉得VIN计划与蕾恩
I think Project VIN's developed some sort of
演化出了某种共生关系
symbiotic relationship with Layne.
他进化得比我们想象的要快
He's evolving faster than we thought.
看看我们
Oooh, look at us...
我们喜欢说悄悄话
we like to whisper...
我们能删除反话的程序吗
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表