剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
"Stack those tires." Done.
梅尔 别帮忙了
All right, Mel... stop helping.
我说了
I already told you!
救命之恩只有你死了
A life debt only ends if you croak,
或者我救了你的命才算扯平
or if I save your life.
什么意思
What's that mean?
没什么 没什么
Uh... nothing, nothing.
我们来了 现金
We're comin', Cash.
加油 姑娘们
Step on it, girls!
真是太好吃了
That's the most fun I've ever had eating.
很好 因为我们再也不会吃了
Good, 'cause we're never eating again.
我太撑了
I'm so full.
VIN 我们在哪里
VIN, where are we?
这不是去我储物柜的路
This is not the route to my locker.
我们绕道去吃煎饼花了一个小时
That little pancake detour cost us an hour
所以我找了条捷径
so I found us a shortcut.
这样可以节省30分钟 谢谢 VIN
This'll save us 30 minutes. Thanks, VIN.
帮我姐妹嘛 拯救这次旅行
Just helpin' my sister, savin' the trip,
比佐拉酷
being cooler than Zora.
你说什么
Excuse me?!
我什么也没说 你听见了
I didn't say anything. You heard me.
伙计 闭嘴 不然我就让你静音
Hey, pal! Put a cork it, or I'm gonna mute you.
试试看 我会用我的座椅加热器烤糊你的屁♥股♥
Try it and I'll burn your buns with my seat warmer.
伙计们 冷静
Guys! Chill!
留神
Look out!
VIN 停下
Vin! Stop!
太迟了
It's too late!
抓紧了
Hang on!
我的煎饼啊
Ohh, my pancakes.
这气囊系统好先进啊
That's quite a sophisticated airbag system.
看 有路
Hey, look! The road!
这样比我预计的还要快
We're making way better time than I thought!
VIN 你是怎么做到的
VIN, how do you do it?
现在我们可以去找储物柜
Oh, now we can go find that locker.
你可以赢学校选举了
So you can win your school election.
没想到吧 我的孩子在那
What do ya know? There's my baby.
上吧 女士们
Let's get 'em, ladies!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我不知道 但感觉不妙
I don't know, but it's not good.
休息站的摩托党来了
It's the bikers from the rest stop!
我就知道我们不该去那儿的
I knew we shouldn't have gone there!
把现金给我
Give us Cash!
现金
Cash?
他们要现金
They want cash!
我们被抢了
We're being robbed!
公路抢劫
Highway robbery!
我听说过
I've heard about this!
我只有七块钱和一些甘草
All I've got is seven bucks, and some licorice.
你有什么
What do you got?
不给他们
We're not giving them anything.
他们选错了人了
They picked the wrong girl to mess with.
这可不像你啊
This is so not like you!
-佐拉 -好的
- Zora-- - On it!
声波
Uh, sonic sound waves.
看起来挺厉害
Looks juicy.
我的耳朵
My ears!
尝尝我的厉害 笨蛋
Take that, suckers!
蕾恩 太酷了
Layne, that was amazing!
是啊 我知道
Yeah... I know.
我知道我不是你最好的朋友
I know I'm not your best friend,
但我也帮忙了
but I helped, too.
到了
Well, here we are...
荒芜的伐木场
a deserted lumberyard.
父母肯定不会希望我们来的
Definitely a place our parents wouldn't want us to be.
我的定位系统显示你的电脑在里面
My GPS says your computer's in there.
VIN 把你的网络地址追踪器上传给阿隆佐
VIN, upload your IP tracker to Alonzo.
你能说请吗
Would it kill ya to say please?
这里还可怕
This place is creepy.
贾斯珀·马尔
Jasper Marr...
不知道你为什么决定
don't know why you decided
把我的储物柜藏在这里 但是
to hide my locker at this place, but...
正义会得到伸张的
justice will be served!
-VIN -让我猜猜
- VIN? - Let me guess.
我待在这里 你们这对好朋友一起行动
I'll stay here, and you BFFs just run along.
你在后面干什么呢
Okay, what are you doing back there?
100英尺范围内检测到计算机信♥号♥♥
Computer signal detected within 100 feet.
走
Come on.
我的笔记本在这边
My laptop's this way.
看 那是你的储物柜
Look! That's your locker!
找到了 贾斯珀
Gotcha, Jasper.
你的竞选完蛋了
Your campaign is over.
武器
Weapons?
武器蓝图
Blueprints for weapons?!
什么 不知道为什么
What the-- Somehow,
我觉得这不是贾斯珀的东西
I don't think that this is Jasper's stuff.
你蹲着干嘛
Hey, hey, why you squattin' like that?
你不是在撒尿吧
You better not be doing what I think you're doing.
就是他俩一直在抓我们
These are the two that keep chasing us.
佐拉
Zora?
这件背心和我的牛仔靴很搭啊
This vest will go great with my cowboy boots.
抱歉
Sorry...
继续干活了
I should stay on task.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
这就是他们想要VIN的原因
This is why they want VIN.
把他变成武器
To turn him into a weapon.
我们得让VIN离开这里
Okay, well, we have to get VIN outta here.
我说过我能搞定
I told you I'd get it done,
我搞定了
and I got it done.
-就在这里 -佐拉 藏起来 快
- It's right in here. - Zora, hide! Quick!
你拿了整个储物柜
You took the whole locker?
我们只要她的梳子
All we needed was her hairbrush.
他们为什么要你的梳子
Why would they need your hairbrush?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不教你科学
I won't tell you how to science,
你也别教我怎么偷东西
you don't tell me how to steal.
我们被困了 现在怎么办
We're trapped! What now?!
干活吧
Ugh, let's just get to work.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我太不像自己了 我
I haven't been acting like myself, and I got so...
太沉迷于放手一搏了
carried away with the "Doing,"
忘记了思考
I forgot about the "Thinking" Part.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
如果我要死 我很高兴和你一起死
If I'm gonna die with someone, I'm glad it's with you.
我们不会死的
We're not gonna die.
摩托党
The bikers?
她们怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
还想要那辆车吗
Still want the car?
翻译 那辆会说话的车
Translation: "That talking car."
梅尔 救命
Mel! Help!
那辆会说话的车
"That talking car"?
梅尔 救命 我被卡住了
Mel! Help! I'm stuck!
梅尔 救命
Mel! Help!
汽车从千斤顶上掉下来了
The car fell off the jack!
救救我
You have to save my life!
不 用千斤顶啊
No, with the jack!
它有轮子
It has wheels.
快点
Hurry!
你在干什么
What're you doing?
拉伸
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表