剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
I'm being weird again.
我没注意到啊
Oh-- no, no, I-- I didn't notice.
蕾恩说我不会有事的
Layne said she wouldn't let anything happen to me.
但我有事 我在汽车监狱里
But it did! I'm in car jail!
我得给她打个电♥话♥
I gotta call her.
接电♥话♥啊 快接啊
Pick up, pick up, pick up!
呼叫失败
Call blocked.
此号♥码被家长锁定
This number is currently under parental lock.
天啊 那我打给谁啊
Oh, man! Who can I call?
一定有人的
There's gotta be someone!
梅尔
Mel?
虽然他不是我的首选 但
Okay, it's not my first choice, but...
喂
Hello?
梅尔 我是VIN 我需要你的帮助
Mel, it's me, VIN. I need help!
VIN 是那辆车吗
VIN? VIN the car?
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
我在电视上看到了
I saw it on TV.
没有 都是假的
Nope! It was all fake.
假新闻 我听说过
Fake news. I've heard about this.
无所谓了
Look, it doesn't matter.
我被困了 你能帮忙吗
I'm trapped! Can you help?
我因为把我妈的奶酪球冲厕所而被禁足了
Well, I'm grounded for flushing Mom's cheese balls down the toilet,
我哪都不能去
I can't go anywhere.
那我们可以聊聊天吗
Well maybe we can just talk?
我感觉好孤单
I'm kinda lonely.
你说吧 我要打拳
You talk, I'm gonna punch stuff.
我在练习一个新的三连击
I've been workin' on a new triple combo.
梅尔 你还活着吗
Mel? You alive?
我没事
I'm good!
这的确是VIN计划的零件
This is definitely Project VIN parts.
但我觉得有点奇怪
But something's bothering me.
-你觉得这个失事地点是假的 -太假了
- You think this crash site is hooey. - I think it's straight-up hooey.
那我们怎么跟哈迪上校说
Okay, so, what do we tell Colonel Hardy?
暂时别说
Nothing for now.
有人费了好大的劲伪造车祸现场
Someone went to a lot of trouble to make us believe he was destroyed.
谁
Who?
她大约4尺11寸高 在竞选学生会主席
She's about 4'11" and running for school president.
蕾恩
Layne?
是的
Yeah.
他在那里
There he is.
好
Okay.
罗尼是保安
Ronnie works security.
他人很好
He's cool.
我去跟他说 让他帮我们
I'll talk to him, and he'll help us out.
等下
Wait...
那不是罗尼
That's not Ronnie.
天啊 那是格拉迪斯
Man, that's Gladys!
她讨厌我 她讨厌所有人
She hates me. She hates everyone.
那我们怎么办
What're we gonna do?!
要是你能转移她的注意力 我们就可以
Maybe if you distracted her we could...
溜进去了
sneak past.
-应该可以吧 -太好了
- I guess I could distract her - Great!
快去吧
Go get 'em!
冠军
Champ!
冠军
"Champ"?
我知道 我好奇怪
I know, I'm being so weird!
这电风扇怎么搞的
What's wrong with this fan?!
格拉迪斯
Hey, there, Gladys!
干什么 卡斯蒂略
What do you want, Castillo?
我就是过来打个招呼
Uh, just came by to say "hi".
再见
Bye.
格拉迪斯
Uh, Gladys?
我可以帮你修好电风扇
I could fix that fan for you.
你还在啊
You're still here.
这型号♥就这样
Uh, it's-it's the model.
转轴总是卡住
The rotor always gets stuck.
这样就可以了
That should do it.
我的椅子也需要修理
My chair also needs fixing.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我不能回家 也不能回树林
I can't go home, I can't go back to the woods.
蕾恩想尽了一切办法让我们在一起
Layne is trying everything to keep us together.
但这并没有什么用
But it's not working.
也许你们不应该在一起
Well, maybe you're just not supposed to be together.
什么 她是家人啊
What?! She's family!
蕾恩就是我的全部
Layne means the world to me.
我不明白
I don't get it.
感觉好麻烦啊
It just sounds like the whole thing's a pain in the butt.
你该走了
You should leave.
走
Leave?
离开吗
Like go away?
我
I mean...
我是给蕾恩惹了不少麻烦
I guess I have been putting Layne through a lot of trouble.
也许我是该走了
Maybe I should hit the road.
其实
Actually,
我觉得你可以和我一起住
I was thinking you could come live with me.
我们可以一起救援
We could rescue stuff.
我做你的助手
I could be your sidekick.
助手 让我想想
Sidekick, huh. Lemme get back to ya.
蕾恩 佐拉
Layne! Zora!
VIN 我们来了
VIN! We're here!
梅尔 我得挂了
Mel, gotta go.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
等下 我会拿几件很爷们的紧身衣和一个披风
Wait! Wait! I'll get some real manly tights, and a cape!
天啊 见到你们太好了
Oh, man, am I glad to see you guys!
我们也是
We are, too.
我们能离开这里了吗
Now, can we get out of here, please?!
不要担心
Don't worry...
有我们呢
We got you.
我觉得是时候用这个了
You know... I think it's time we actually use this one.
没错 按吧
Oh, yeah! Hit it!
我的大脚回来了
My big feet! They're back!
对不起 请原谅
Oh-- 'scuse me, pardon me.
一定很疼吧
Oh, that's gotta hurt.
笨蛋 这怎么还是转不了
Hey, beef brain, it's not swiveling.
差不多应该能
Uh-- it-it should swivel right about...
好棒
Oh, yeah!
我们碾压了
We're crushin' it!
转了
Now.
再见啦
It's been real.
甜美的自♥由♥
Oh, sweet freedom!
太棒了
Feels so good!
在我身后13号♥高速附近的
The crash on this dangerous curve behind me,
急弯车祸事件
off Highway 13...
我才不信
I'm not buying this crash.
是她伪造的
She faked it.
是吗
Really?
她比我想得还要聪明
Wow, she's smarter than I thought.
还不够聪明
Not smart enough.
我们从她梳子上提取了基因
Now that we've got her DNA from her hairbrush,
汽车一旦到手
once we get the car,
就尽在我的掌握
it'll be under my control.
该开始下一步行动了
Time to make our next move.
继续 停
Keep going and stop.
VIN
Okay, VIN!
-你的新家 -你确定吗
- Your new home! - Really?
废弃脆饼干工厂
An abandoned pretzel factory?
对啊
Yeah!
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
这就在街边啊
It's right by the street!
要是在树林都会有人发现
If somebody spotted him in the woods,
这里肯定也会被发现啊
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表