剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
I do not think he's cute.
我听的可不是这句话
That's not what I heard!
可爱的男生 可爱的男生
Cute boy, cute boy cute boy, cute boy.
你真讨厌
You're so obnoxious.
汽车店 可爱的男生
At the auto shop? Cute boy,
可爱的男生 汽车店
cute boy, cute boy, at the auto shop?
早上好 贝蒂姨妈
Morning, Aunt Betty.
有我父母的消息吗
Uh, have you heard from my parents?
他们发了短♥信♥
They texted,
说他们一天都开研讨会
they're in a seminar all day.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 我去图书馆学习啦
Uh, yep, off to the library to study!
周日吗
On a Sunday?
明白 姑娘
Get it, girl.
明白 姑娘
Get it, girl!
走之前 试试这个奶酪球
Ooh, before you go, try a fancy cheese ball.
我终于找到拿手的了
I think I finally found my calling.
真好吃
It's good!
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah!
别忘了你的书包
Don't forget your backpack.
我没有翻哦
I didn't look through it.
你在这儿可真"好"
So great having you here.
你什么时候回家
So... when exactly will you get home?
梅尔
Mel...
不要进我房♥间
do not go into my room.
我不会的
Oh, I wouldn't think of it.
祝你在图书馆过得愉快
Have a great time at the library.
周日关门哦
Which is closed... on... Sunday.
我 蕾恩·里德 撒谎说去图书馆了
I, Layne Reed, lied about going to the library.
我觉得自己像个逃犯
I feel like a fugitive.
我知道
I know...
有趣吧
isn't this fun?!
我们应该取个昵称
We should have code names.
我叫 蝎子
I'll be "Scorpion."
你可以叫
And you can be...
雪鹰夫人
"Lady Snow Eagle."
雪鹰夫人
"Lady Snow Eagle"?
雪鹰夫人
Hey, Lady Snow Eagle!
提醒一下 我只剩六个小时
Little reminder, I only have six hours
就要被抹去记忆了
before my entire brain gets wiped.
我们知道 VIN
We know, VIN.
我们正在帮你修好呢
We're on our way to get you fixed.
很好 因为这也算是你的错
Good, 'cause this is kind of your fault.
我的错
My fault?!
是你骗我们去兜风开心的
You're the one that tricked us into going on that joyride.
你不开心吗
And did you not have joy on that ride?
不开心
No! No joy was had.
我只想弄清楚这件怪事
I just wanna figure out this mystery,
然后就分道扬镳了
and go our separate ways.
有趣
That's funny.
因为我也想弄清这件怪事
'Cause I just wanna figure out this mystery,
然后分道扬镳的
and go our separate ways.
冷静点
Guys, chill.
你们像兄弟姐妹一样瞎闹
You fight like brother and sister.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
安排提醒
Schedule alert.
在娱乐中心分发竞选传♥单♥
Pass out campaign flyers at rec center.
竞选
Campaign?
你在竞选什么
So, what're you running for?
学生会主席
School president.
酷
Cool...
我是我们学校的副♥主♥席♥
I'm vice president of my school.
佐拉 你在家上学啊
Zora, you're homeschooled.
就你一个人 为什么不当正的
It's just you. Why not be president?
压力太大了
Too much pressure.
好吧
Okay, then!
你的竞争对手是谁
So, who's your competition?
你不认识他
Uh, you don't know him.
是个八年级生
It's this eighth-grader
叫贾斯珀·马尔
named Jasper Marr.
贾斯珀
Jasper?
我刚和一个叫贾斯珀的在加比酸奶店
I just had a throw-down with a Jasper
有点小冲突
at Gabby's Yogurt.
不好意思
Excuse me...
糖屑你都要吗
Are you gonna use all the sprinkles?
没错
Definitely.
贾斯珀
Jasper...
超爱糖屑
loves sprinkles.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
佐拉也喜欢糖屑
Well, Zora loves sprinkles, too!
是的 就是他 他是
Yeah, that's him, he's...
水管工
A nozzle jockey?
我本来想说他选票比我多
I was gonna say ahead in the polls,
但水管工也行
but nozzle jockey works, too.
现场直播和互动
And now, live and interactive...
乔科生存指南
it's Jocko's Survivalist Guide,
主持人即是我啦
with your host, me,
乔科
Jocko!
同学们好
Greetings, class.
你们上周为帐篷防水的作业
You all did great with your assignment last week--
都做得很好
waterproofing your tent.
离野外生存徽章更近了一步
You're all one step closer to earning your wilderness survival badge.
我有个问题 乔科 长官
I have a question, Jocko, sir!
你说优秀的生存主义者要保持警惕
You said a good survivalist "always has his radar up."
我发现了一个可疑的人
Well, I've identified a suspicious person.
梅尔 我们说过了
Mel, we've been over this.
这不是训练的一部分
That's not really a part of the training.
你妈妈付钱不是让你学这个的
Or what your mom paid for.
昨天我在未来跑车里看到目标了
I saw the subject in a futuristic-looking car yesterday.
今早她谎称去图书馆了
And then this morning she lied about going to the library.
好吧
Okay.
-这人是谁 -我表姐
- Who's this person? - My cousin.
大家都认为她很完美
Everyone thinks she's perfect,
但我终于可以证明她不是了
but I can finally prove she's not.
我搜了她的区域
I searched her premises.
你翻了她的房♥间
So you... trashed her room?
-梅尔 这不是个好主意 -可不嘛
- Mel, that's not a good idea. - No kidding.
我什么也没找到
I found nothing.
所以现在我要知道该如何跟踪她
So now, I need to know how to track her.
有手♥机♥就可以追踪
All you need to track somebody is your cell phone.
但我真的不觉得
But I really don't think--
手♥机♥
Cell phone!
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir!
梅尔 等等 我
Mel, wait, I--
打扰你了吗
Are we interrupting something?
没有 我就是在瞎闹
No, just messin' around.
这不是麦克风 是扳手
This isn't a microphone, it's a... wrench.
我都没近距离看过这些东西
Oh, I've never seen one of these up close.
我很喜欢这些旧东西
Yeah, I mean, you know, I really like the old stuff.
科迪
Cody!
你爷爷好像很生气
Your grandpa seems mad.
不 我们就这么说话
Nah, that's just how we talk.
你们有什么事吗
So, what'd you need?
我们通常不修这种车
Yeah, well, we don't usually work on these kinds of cars,
但我发现了问题
but I think I found your issue.
你们需要一个新的ECU 是一个
You're gonna need a new ECU, that's an--
电子控制单元
Electronic Control Unit.
很懂嘛
Know your stuff.
你家修车
Well, your family fixes cars,
我家修电子设备
mine fixes electronics.
你能帮我们弄到吗
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表