剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
《急速蕾恩》前情提要
Previously on Fast Layne...
我觉得我们不应该碰那个
I get the feeling we shouldn't touch that.
不 我要按
No, I'm gonna push it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么这么久
What took you so long?!
这车和我们说话了
The car just talked.
我的名字叫VIN
My name's VIN.
这车是活的啊
This thing is alive?
你们坐在世界上最先进的自动驾驶车里
You're inside the most sophisticated self-driving car in the world!
我们12岁了
We're 12,
而且在开车
and we're driving!
她是说车在自己开
She means the car is driving!
我看见你在车里
I saw you in that car.
你出现幻觉了吧
No, you're paranoid!
基因已识别
DNA recognized?
你为什么能连接这辆车
Why are you connected to this car?
我不知道
I have no idea.
基因已识别
DNA recognized?
这东西怎么知道我的基因
How does this thing know my DNA?
管它呢
Who cares?
我们连接上了
We're connected!
我们可以一起做很多很酷的事情
We can do a ton of cool stuff together.
比如开车 或者开快车
Like go driving... or go faster driving!
没道理啊
This makes no sense.
我的手要是也能连接就好了
I wish my hand worked.
它有这么多功能呢
Look at all this stuff it can do!
怪物卡车轮胎
Monster truck tires?
佐拉 不要
Zora, don't!
我的脚好大
My feet are huge!
我们去粉碎吧
Let's go crush stuff!
这太奇怪了
This is too weird.
我玩得可开心了
I was havin' fun!
真的吗
Really?
你这就走了
You're just gonna leave?
这算是你的车啊
This is kinda your car.
我的车
My car?
我又没有要求我的手
I didn't ask for my hand print
要启动一辆会说话的疯车
to activate a crazy talking car.
就因为你有传♥单♥要打 你就这么走了
So you're just gonna leave because you have flyers to print.?
是的 我有传♥单♥要打
Yes, I've got flyers to print.
还要回归我的生活
And a life to get back to!
没有快车追逐战的那种生活
One that doesn't involve high-speed car chases.
蕾恩 你不能走
Layne, you can't leave!
我们连接上了
We're connected!
你必须留下来
You gotta stay!
对不起 VIN 我要和她一起走了
Sorry, VIN... I should probably go with her.
你别走啊 佐拉
Not you too, Zor-Zora!
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
急速蕾恩
第一季 第二集
我们连接上了
We're connected...
我们12岁了 而且在开车
We're 12 and we're driving!
阿隆佐 给爸爸妈妈打电♥话♥
Alonzo, call Mom and Dad.
转接至语♥音♥信箱
Call going to voicemail.
阿隆佐 将闹钟设为早上6点
Alonzo, set alarm for 6 AM.
这个地方晚上更恐怖
This place is even creepier at night.
对不起
Sorry!
佐拉
Zora!
放不下吧
Couldn't let it go, could ya?
快点
Come on...
这玩意怎么弄掉啊
I gotta get this thing off.
伙计们
Hey guys!
我 不是想逃跑
I, uh, wasn't trying to escape...
好吧 我是
Okay, I was.
但是你们回来了
But hey! You're back!
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我来这不是因为我想来
I'm not here because I want to be,
是因为我必须来
I'm here because I have to be.
我是因为我想来
I'm here 'cause I wanna be.
拼图 播客 书籍
Puzzles, podcasts, books...
我都是有始有终
if I start 'em, I finish 'em.
曾经
Once,
我错过了六岁生日
I missed my own sixth birthday
来玩大富翁
to finish a game of Monopoly.
我们要玩游戏吗
We're gonna play a game?
你都没听我说话
You're not listening.
我来这是想知道为什么你有我的基因
I'm here to figure out why you have my DNA
然后我可以回去继续生活
so I can get back to my life.
就这样
That's it?!
你中了超跑彩票
You won the super-car lottery,
就把票扔了
and you're just gonna throw the ticket away?
没错
Exactly.
VIN 告诉我你知道的一切
VIN, tell me everything you know
谁造的你
about the people who built you.
我说了 几个人
Uh, like I said, it was a couple of dudes
戴着护目镜 穿着白大褂
wearing goggles, lab coats...
等等
Hold on...
他们有鼻子
they had noses!
对
Yes!
是鼻子
Definitely noses!
有帮助吗
Does that help?
帮助很大
Oh, totally.
我们要找 两个有鼻子的家伙
We're looking for "two dudes with noses."
-是的 -VIN 这是个笑话
- Yep! - VIN, it was a joke.
我喜欢笑话
I love jokes!
再玩一遍吧
Let me play it again.
我们在找 两个有鼻子的家伙
We're looking for "two dudes with noses."
我没明白
I don't get it.
你有麦克风
You have microphones.
是啊
Yeah!
所以意味着你也有摄像头咯
So, that must mean you have cameras, too?
保险杠 侧面 前挡风玻璃 哪都有
Bumper cam, side cams, dash cam, I got all the cams.
我什么都会记录下来
I record everything.
佐拉
Hi, Zora!
那你视频日志中一定存了制♥造♥你的人
Then there must be a clue in your video log to whoever built you.
我调出来
On it. Pulling it up.
鼻子
Noses...
肯定是那些人
those must be the dudes.
我出故障了 失去第三功能
I'm glitching, losing tertiary functions.
VIN失去了他的屁♥股♥功能
VIN's losing his tushie functions!
我的ECU出故障了
It's my ECU.
在我的保险杠下面
Under my bumper.
小心
Careful,
我后面有点热
my rear-end's kinda hot.
蕾恩 看起来如何
Layne, how's it look?
不妙啊
Not good.
很糟糕
This is bad.
我的ECU每天5点进行安全检查
My ECU runs a security check every day at 5 o'clock.
如果它损坏了 我的记忆就会消失
If it's damaged, my memory gets wiped.
我会失去一切的
I'll lose everything!
包括视频日志
Including your video logs.
那我就不知道是谁制♥造♥他了
I'll never get to figure out who made him.
我就要等到16岁才能买♥♥车了
And I'll have to wait till I'm 16 to get a car.
好吧 这样
Okay, here's what we gotta do.
还记得科迪吗
Remember Cody?
汽车店的那个可爱的男生
That cute boy at the auto shop?
他应该能帮我们找到配件
I bet he can get us the part.
我们明天一早就去
We'll go first thing tomorrow morning.
-怎么了 -你说 可爱的男生
- What? - You said, "cute boy."
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我不觉得他可爱
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表