剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
What do you got next period? Egg laying?
因为我是只鸡[妹子]
Oh, 'cause I'm a chicken.
可以啊
That's clever.
我做到了 我做到了 贾斯珀·马尔
I did it! I did it! Jasper Marr...
体育课之王
king of gym class.
147个赞
One hundred and forty-seven likes...
好多赞啊
Ooh, that's a lot of likes.
天哪 那墙不是平的啊
Oh, big woop, he climbed a bumpy wall!
然后呢 你也爬了 对吗
And then what happened? You did it too, right?
你爬到顶 大家都喊着
You climbed to the top and everyone shouted,
果然是蕾恩 她完全不害怕
"That's so Layne! She's not scared!
她应该当主席
She should be president!"
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
不 VIN 不是这样
No, VIN, that's, uh, that's not what happened.
蕾恩 你怎么这么不开心
Layne, why is this bugging you so much?
一个好的领袖应该挑战自己
A good leader is supposed to challenge themself.
迎难而上
To rise to the occasion.
我害怕了
I was scared.
我就在等铃响
I just waited for the bell to ring.
你像个胆小鬼啊
You feel like a coward!
VIN
VIN!
不 他说得对 我是
No, he's right, I do!
你忘了吗
Are you forgetting?
你还跳过河
You jumped a river?
和偷车贼斗智斗勇
Tangled with car thieves?
因为我别无选择
Because I had no choice.
我父母是了不起的特工科学家 我只是
My parents are these incredible spy-entists, and I'm just...
求稳的蕾恩
Play-It-Safe Layne.
是吗 如果你需要帮忙就来找我们
Really? Well, we're here for you if you need us.
佐拉 你听到这件大事了吗
Zora! Did you hear the big news?
我是绝密的政♥府♥用车
I'm a top-secret government car!
我知道 VIN
Yeah, I know, VIN.
很棒吧
Isn't it great?!
你觉得我是干什么的
So, what do you think I was built to do?
我不知道
Hm, well, I don't know.
我的梦想是创造我的狗拖鞋系列
You know, my dream job is to create my own line of dog slippers.
好吧 我问错人了
Okay. Wrong person to ask.
如果我父母能造一辆超跑
If my parents can build a supercar,
赢得奖章 会见总统
win medals, and meet the president, then...
那我也可以爬一个小石墙
I can climb a little rock wall...
是啊
Yeah...
肯定的
definitely.
这也不算改变了我的人生吧
I don't want to say it was life-changing,
但我下来以后就变得不一样了
but I left a different Jasper up there on that rock wall.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
攀岩
Rock wall?
我接受
I'm in.
放学后就开始
Climbing it after school.
不是要求稳吗
What happened to playing it safe?
别迟到了
Just don't be late.
-不会的 -很好
- Oh, I won't. - Good.
等着看蕾恩·里德放学后攀岩摔下来吧
什么
What the?
贾斯 我会去看她掉下来的
Jaz, I'll be there to watch her fail!
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我必须这样做 贾斯珀指明挑战我了
I have to. Jasper called me out.
他就这样 好吗
That's what he does, all right?
我和那个家伙一起踢足球
I play soccer with the guy.
他先挑衅你 然后看你出糗
He gets in your head and then he makes you mess up.
他挺难对付的
He can be un poco difícil.
没关系
It's okay.
我画出了完美的攀登路线
I mapped out the perfect ascent.
我一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
先走紫色
So, follow the purple footings,
换到橙色 再换到绿色
switch to orange, back to green
横向移♥动♥四英尺
move laterally four feet,
踩着红黑爬到顶
and alternate red and black to the summit.
看来你已经准备好了
Well, it certainly seems like you're prepared.
以防你需要额外的能量
Just in case you needed a little extra energy...
谢谢
Thanks!
蕾恩 给你留个口信
Hey Layne, leaving you a message.
我刚收到第一份大奶酪球订单
Look, I just got my first big cheese ball order.
太兴奋了
It's exciting.
我打电♥话♥是因为我想问问
Look, I'm calling because I want to know
你今天下午能不能照顾你表弟
if you can babysit your cousin this afternoon.
我需要帮手
I could really use the help.
而且我知道他很想
Yeah? And, plus, I know he'd love to spend
和他最喜欢的表姐共度美好的时光
some quality time with his favorite cousin.
-吐了 -总之给我回个电♥话♥
- Vomit. - Anyway, let me know.
亲爱的 你还在偷东西装你的求生钱袋吗
Hon, you still stealing things for your survival purse?
这不是钱袋
It's not a purse!
这是应急包
It's a Bug-Out Bag!
酷 要奶酪吗
Cool, want a cheese?
左手抓住紫色握四
Left hand to purple grip four.
抓到了
Got it.
里德小姐
Miss Reed.
提醒一个
Just a heads up,
9点闭灯
lights go out at 9:00.
连墙都觉得无聊了
Yeah, even the wall's getting bored.
-佐拉 -可以啊
- Zora! - All right, all right.
佐拉
Zora!
-漂亮 -莎拉 回见
- Oh, nice! - Catch ya later, Sarah.
回见
Later, gator.
亲爱的 你见过蕾恩吗
Sweetie, have you seen Layne?
我想让她放学后照看一下梅尔
I was hoping she could watch Mel after school
但我找不到她
but I can't get a hold of her.
她接受贾斯的挑战攀岩去了
Yeah, she was called out by The Jaz, so she's rock wallin' it.
我要担心吗
Should I be concerned?
不用 她系安全带了
Oh no, she's wearing a harness.
安全带
A harness...?
不管怎样
Anyway!
我可以照看梅尔
I can babysit Mel.
照看
Babysitting...
走起
let's do this!
我知道很多人不相信我 但是
Look, I know a lot of people don't believe me, but...
这附近发生了怪事
weird things are happening around here.
这样
So here's what we're doing.
你待在这里看电视
You're gonna stay here and watch girl TV,
我去把我的应急包埋了
while I go bury my Bug-Out Bag.
你要把它埋在哪里
So, where are you gonna bury it?
院子里
In the yard.
这样没人能找到
So no one will find it.
伙计
Dude!
这周围人太多了
There's too many people around!
你说得对
You're so right.
当然了
Of course I'm right!
我们得去偏僻的地方
We gotta go somewhere remote.
比如树林
Like the woods.
真的吗
Really?
你也相信世界末日也要来了
So you believe the apocalypse is coming, too?
梅尔
Mel...
我相信
I believe...
信仰
in believin'.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是穿上夹克 我们走
It means put on a jacket, let's go!
嗯
Well...
这洞很棒
it's a beautiful hole.
当然
Sure is.
很可惜要填上了
Gonna be a shame to fill it in.
-不错啊 -不 我偏离路线了
- Good try! - Oh no, I think I'm off track.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表