剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
有人想图谋控制世界
There's a plot to take over the world.
是个邪恶机器人
Pretty sure it's evil robots.
梅尔 不是说好不跑题的吗
Mel, I thought we agreed you were gonna stay on topic.
我们有危险 长官
We are in danger, sir.
好吧 如果有
Okay, well, if there was to be
某种机器起义
some kind of "Machine uprising,"
我建议班上的人都打包一个
I'd advise everyone in the class to pack
应急袋
a bug-out bag.
应急袋
A bug-out bag?
是的 里面装着紧急情况下
Yeah, It's a bag that contains all the survival supplies
你所需的生存用品
you'd need in an emergency:
指南针 电池 绳线
compass, batteries, twine--
应急袋 马上去办
Bug-out bag, on it!
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir!
请投给蕾恩·里德
Vote Layne Reed!
享受免费爆米花和电影
Enjoy the free popcorn and the movie.
如果你想加盐
If you want any extra salt,
我带了很多芥菜粉
I brought plenty of mustard powder.
不是吧
Oh, man!
蕾恩·里德 六年级生
Layne Reed, sixth-grader.
目前处于落后 勇敢地竞选学生会主席
Underdog, courageously battling for school presidency.
安娜
Hi, Anna.
想在学生社交媒体页面评论吗 实话吐槽
Any comments for the student social media page, TruthBuzz?
横幅歪了
The banner's crooked,
我忘了带冰
I forgot the ice,
我把盐带成芥菜粉了
and I brought mustard powder instead of salt...
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
大家都在说
Everyone's still raving
贾斯珀的布丁池派对非常有趣
about how fun Jasper's pudding pool party was.
我知道
I know...
如果我来管理这所学校
If I'm gonna unify this school,
我一定比贾斯珀弄得更有趣
I have to fun the pants off Jasper.
终于开始吐槽了
Finally some buzz!
-别 别发 -发了
- Oh don't-- don't post that. - Already did!
科迪·卡斯蒂略 酷小子
Cody Castillo, cool guy.
复古先生 没有手♥机♥
Mr. Retro, doesn't own a cell phone.
想在真实吐槽上评论吗
Any comments for TruthBuzz?
我就拿几张椅子
Just... gettin' some chairs.
我的投影仪电池
My projector battery!
爸爸 别动
All right, Daddy-O, now don't move a muscle
否则你会搞砸我的历史课题
or you're gonna mess up my entire history project.
跟木乃伊一样僵硬 Z
Stiff as a mummy, Z.
闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
石膏准备
And prepare to get plastered.
说话
Talk to me.
佐拉 我有点麻烦
Zora?! I'm in a bit of a jam.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
我忘记带投影仪电池了
I forgot my projector battery.
在你家吗
At your place?!
-我马上到 -你确定吗
- I can grab it real quick! - You sure?!
是的 我刚做完作业
Yeah, I just finished up some homework,
几个小时才能干
so it'll take a couple hours to dry.
没问题的
It's all good!
几个小时
A couple of hours?!
大家好 抱歉耽搁了
Uh, hi, everyone. Sorry for the holdup.
有一些技术上的问题 以及
There's been some technical difficulties, and--
不足为奇 一团糟
And it comes as no surprise, this stinks!
但至少我们都有芥菜味的爆米花
But at least we all have our mustard-flavored popcorn.
怎么样了
How we doing?
我看了前门
I looked by the front door,
在房♥子周围还有小屋
all around the house, and down here...
蕾恩 怎么了
Layne, what's the holdup?
一切尽在掌握
Everything's under control.
快点吧
Well, hurry up.
这群孩子快没耐心了
I know when a group of kids is about to turn on you.
如果蕾恩需要电池 我可以帮忙
Hey, if Layne needs a battery, I can help!
我有各种各样的插头
I got all kinds of plugs!
VIN怎么样
What about VIN?!
把他带来
Bring him.
那些坏人呢
What about those bad guys?
你说得对 把他盖起来
You're right. Cover him up.
有点暗啊
It's a little dark out here.
VIN 你能看到吗
VIN, can you see?
我的传感器被遮住了 但别担心
My sensors are blocked, but don't worry!
-我可以的 -好吧 但要小心
- I got this! - Okay, but be careful.
什么情况
What was that?!
没什么 轮胎尖叫
Nothing. Cue tire squeal?
说实话 佐拉
I gotta be honest, Zora.
我看不见 我真的需要你的帮助
I can't see, and I really need your help.
我来当你的眼睛
I'll be your eyes!
谢谢
Thanks!
右 右 右
Right, right, right, right, right!
向右
Goin' right!
-左 左 -向左
- Left, left! - Goin' left!
这么开
Goin' this way, now!
VIN 你在倒着开
VIN... you're going butt-first!
不妙啊
Ohh, that's not good!
感觉好多了
Ah, that feels better!
谢谢
Thank you!
我爸爸教我怎么杂耍
My dad taught me how to juggle.
他是从他父亲那里学来的
He learned it from his father.
然后他教的我
So he told me.
有个笑话
Here's a joke.
如何知道成年人在对你撒谎
How do you know when adults are lying to you?
嘴在动就是在撒谎
Their mouths are moving!
对吧
Am I right?!
得把这个放到应急袋里
Ooh, gonna need this for my bug-out bag.
梅尔文
Melvin.
你抓我的结婚戒指干吗
Why are you pawing at my wedding ring?
你知道我们能用这个换多少鹿肉吗
You know how much deer meat we can get for this... thing?
如果你饿了 我可以给你做个三明治
If you're hungry, I'll make you a sandwich.
不 妈妈 我在装应急袋
No, Mom. I'm trying to collect things for my bug-out bag.
亲爱的 你不能拿不属于你的东西
Honey, you can't take things that aren't yours.
但我们有危险
But we are in danger.
机器人
The machines...
来了
they're coming.
好吧 现在又是机器人了
Okay, so it's machines now?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 吃零食吗
Okay. Do you want a snack?
吃啊
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
够了
Okay, that's enough.
够了 你怎么回事
That's enough. What is going on with you?
这和我印象中有条理的蕾恩不一样啊
This is not the organized Layne I know.
如果你不能放映电影
If you can't show the movie,
我就宣布活动结束了
I'm shutting you down.
好吧 各位 我想是时候
Okay, everyone, I think it's time to--
后退 VIN
Back up, VIN.
继续 再来点
Keep going. A little more.
是时候欣赏电影了
Uh, it's time to enjoy our feature presentation!
下车小心点
Careful gettin' out.
摇晃高个《企鹅的故事》
Waddling Tall: A Penguin Tale!
摇晃高个
Waddling Tall?
这是纪录片 我们不是来学习的
This is a documentary, we're not here to learn!
太烂了吧
This is lame!
VIN 她需要一部更酷的电影
VIN, she needs a cooler movie.
你可以直播吧
You can stream stuff, right?
当然 搜索 汽车
Totally. Searching... Ooh, a car!
完美 无线连接到投影仪
Perfect! Wirelessly linking to projector.
-这才对嘛 -《恶魔直线加速赛6》
- Yeah! - Race Demon Six?
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表