剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
-莎伦 -莎伦
- Sharon. - Sharon.
黛安 我们去花钱吧
Diane, let's spend some money.
我很乐意
I would love it!
说吧
Talk to me.
真是因为生意吗
It really is because of the business?
没有别的原因
There's no other reason?
如果我们分了公♥司♥
If we had split up the business,
那我们在财务方面就完了
it would've killed us financially.
-你好 弗朗西丝 -约瑟夫
- Hola , Frances. -Hi, Joseph.
只是 我不知道
So, it's just... I don't know.
如果这不是件大事
If it's really not a big deal,
那你为什么不说呢
then why didn't you just say something?
这是法律上的事
It's just legal shit.
好吧
Okay.
有时候我喜欢逃避
Sometimes, I like to avoid things.
-这才是诚实 -如果咱俩中的一个
- That's honest. - It really only matters
想结婚 这事才重要
if either of us want to get married again.
我绝对不想结婚 所以
I definitely don't, so...
你不想吗
Oh, you don't?
永远也不想
Never.
这是我对你的另一点了解
Another thing I get to learn about you.
去你妈妈家吧
Okay, off to your mom's.
你为什么不想结婚 我只是好奇
Why don't you want to get married again? Just wondering.
因为我结过婚 不成功
Well, because I did it, it didn't work out,
所以现在我不想再结婚了
so now I don't ever have to do it again.
而且 我们到了这个年龄的最棒之处是
Besides, the best part of being our age is
现在我们可以为所欲为
now we get to do whatever the hell we want.
对吧 不再有规矩
Right? No more rules.
两天前过期了
Uh, expiration date was two days ago?
这可是你妈妈
It's your mother.
但没发霉
But there's no blue.
有人可能会争论
Well, you know, one could argue...
第二次婚姻会更有意义
that the second time would be more meaningful.
因为我们学到了教训
Because of what we've learned.
因为现在没有规矩了
Because there are no rules now.
你想再次结婚吗
So, do you want to get married again?
取决于谁问
Well, it depends who's asking.
不 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding. That's... Nah, just kidding. Uh...
我不知道 也许不想
I don't know. I guess not.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
好 去迈阿密了
All right, off to Miami!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
喂
Hello?
今早我离开时就没见到她
Well, no, haven't seen her since this morning when I left.
汤姆见到她了吗
Has Tom seen her?
好吧 我会给她打电♥话♥ 然后给你回电
Um, okay, well, I'll try her and then I'll call you back.
不不 我可以的 没事
No, no, no. I can do it. It's okay. Okay.
好 再见
Yeah, bye.
-怎么了 -莱拉 亲爱的 你在哪里
- What? - Lila, honey, where are you?
-我在公♥寓♥ -你在那干什么
- I'm at the apartment. -Well, what are you doing there?
你该去你♥爸♥爸那
You're supposed to be at your father's.
我不想去
I don't feel like going.
-为什么 发生了什么 -没什么
- Why, what happened? - Nothing.
如果我不想去 就不该强迫我去
I shouldn't be forced to go if I don't want to.
亲爱的 没人强迫你去
Well, honey, no one's forcing you to go.
妈妈 我不想说
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
该死
Fuck!
没事
It's okay.
我们可以下次再去
We can do this another time.
走吧
Come on.
你知道这意味着什么吗 咪♥咪♥
Do you know what this means, Mimi?
糟糕环境的单身公♥寓♥
A studio apartment in a shitty neighborhood,
但都是我的
but all mine!
莎伦 你准备好了吗 亲爱的
Okay, Sharon, you all set, honey?
-嗯 -非常感谢
- Mm-hmm. - Thank you very much.
刷♥卡♥
Put that in there.
我相信这只是某种安全防范措施
Huh. I'm sure this is just some kind of security precaution,
不知为什么 它说你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了
but for some reason it's saying that your card's been declined.
天啊
Oh, gosh!
我怎么能忘呢
How could I forget?
我没钱
I don't have any money,
因为你的贱老公偷走了我们的一切
because your bitch husband stole everything we had.
我现在跟我女儿住一起
I live with my daughter now.
她让我感觉自己像是病毒
She makes me feel like a visiting virus.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
So fuck you!
你最好去叠衣服
You probably better restock that.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh my.
好吧
Well...
我可以策略性地在另一边胸部上洒点墨尔乐红酒
I could splash some merlot strategically on the other boob
这样就对称了
so that it matches.
我爱你】
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
莱拉
Lila?
该死
Goddammit!
非常值得骄傲的一点
Just a huge point of pride.
我之前从未这样做过
I've never had to do this before.
你在哪里
Okay, where are you?
她在商场
She's at the mall.
她在商场 好吧
She's at the mall, okay.
天啊 她捡东西的吗
My God, does she ever pick anything up?
好 出发吧
All right, let's go!
好
All right...
该死 没说是哪一层
Shit, it doesn't say which floor.
我觉得我们该顺时针方向找
I feel like we should just go... clockwise.
你介意吗 我想吃一整天了
Do you mind? I've been thinking about one of those all day.
吃吧 我感觉我要吐了
Yeah, take it. I feel like I'm gonna barf.
好
Okay.
好 是这样的
Okay, here's the thing...
我依然关心你♥爸♥爸
I still care about your dad.
我知道他真的希望你去
And I know he really wants you there.
但这是你的决定 我绝对不会逼你去
But that is your decision. I would never push you to go.
但我想告诉你 好吗
But I just want to tell you this, okay?
如果你不去
If you don't go...
我只是担心
I'm just worried that...
几年后
you know, in a few years,
你回首往事 会后悔
you're gonna look back and you're gonna regret it.
你会记住这对你♥爸♥爸来说意义有多重大
And you're gonna remember how much it meant to your father,
你会觉得很难受
and you're gonna feel lousy.
我不想让你经历那一切
And I just don't want you to go through that.
像我说的 那是你的选择
Like I said, it's your choice.
天啊 我就吃了一口 就觉得难受了
Oh, my God, I had one bite, I feel sick.
好啊
Hello.
你救了我
So, you saved the day.
很高兴能帮忙
I was happy to help.
-迈阿密呢 -下次吧
- What about Miami? - Oh. Another time.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
-等等 -好
- Hang on one second. - Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
今天很棒的
It's a good day.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表