剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
So, I don't know.
我想我们要休息一下
I guess we're taking a little break.
我得接受
I just have to accept it's, you know,
这是一段成熟的关系
this is a mature relationship
人们都有区别
and people have their differences and not...
好有爱
Cute couple.
更大 更强 更持久
嗯
Yeah.
也许在去教堂的路上
Probably on their way to church.
我们都需要教堂
Well... we could all use a little church.
你好 登记入住吗
Hi there, checking in?
如果只有我就好了
If it were only just me.
不 我带了一整支女子篮球队
No, I've got an entire girls basketball team in my bag.
杰森·坎贝尔
Jason Campbell.
我们一次性解决这个问题 这周末别乱来
Let's make this a one-off: no bullshit this weekend.
小声点 规矩点 知道了吗
Keep the noise down and behave, you feel me?
知道了 教练
Point taken, Coach.
走吧
Move it along.
我能闻到你的水烟袋
I can smell your bong water.
我承认我绝非完美
I admit I'm far from perfect
也许我最近注意力不太集中
and, you know, maybe I've been a little less attentive lately
也许他说到喝洗衣粉的时候
and, you know, maybe I should have jumped in
我应该插一句
when he talked about drinking laundry detergent.
但现在他完全是在捏造事实
But now he's just completely fabricating things.
他们都很自私
They're all so self-absorbed.
我现在要请律师了 就因为有十几个病人
I've gotta lawyer up now just because a dozen patients
抱怨我习惯性地取消预约
complained that I habitually cancel appointments?
抱歉 我有生活的
Sorry, I have a life.
好吧 瞧瞧 又一个谎言
All right, now, look at this. This is another lie.
他声称我经常十分好斗
He claims that I have been frequently and cruelly combative.
就一次
All right, one time.
就一次 我礼貌地请他
One time, I politely asked him
把他滴雨的雨伞放下
to just collapse his drippy umbrella,
他就有敌意了 没错
and he got hostile. And yeah,
气氛变得有些激烈
you know, it got a little heated.
我的等待室有一个大招牌
I have a large sign right in the waiting room:
请将雨伞放在门垫上
"Leave all drippy umbrellas on the doormat."
对他们来说 这是一种考验
For them, that becomes a test.
这家伙真是个俗人
What a philistine this guy is,
说我跟他老婆上♥床♥了
stating that I had sex with his wife.
我只是通过夫妻咨♥询♥指导他们
I merely guided them through couples counseling.
那被证明是徒劳时 我们就做♥爱♥了
And when that proved futile, we made love.
她是我甜蜜的痴迷
She was my... sweet obsession.
现在她都不回我电♥话♥了
Now, she won't even return my calls.
我的经历跟他类似
Well, I've had very much the...
如果不是完全一样的话
Well, if not exactly the same experience as him.
我儿子把我从他的生活中彻底抹去了
My son has completely erased me from his life.
我女儿也是
Same with my daughter.
我十个月没有布莱恩的消息了
I haven't heard from Brian in ten months.
你拿着什么呢 塞西莉
What do you got there, Cecily?
听起来是酒瓶
It sounds like bottles.
是番茄酱
Ketchup.
打折了
There was a sale.
算了吧 罗伯特 她很内疚
Let it slide, Robert. She feels awful about it.
我也是
I feel awful about it, too,
但规则就是规则 杰里米
but the rules are the rules, Jeremy.
她袋子里基本上有整家酒水店了
She practically had an entire liquor store in that bag.
我跟你说了那不是我的
I told you it wasn't mine.
有个孩子给我的 我只是帮她拿着
Some kid gave it to me. I was just holding it for her.
塞西莉 我不想让你尴尬
Oh, Cecily. Not to embarrass you,
但是这都是1810年的谎言了
but that old chestnut's from 1810.
那可不会帮到你
Oh, well, that's not gonna help you.
如果你对她禁赛 我们就会输
If you bench her, we lose the game.
你也许是对的
You're probably right.
她是你侄女
She's your niece.
也许你该盯着她
Maybe you should've been keeping an eye on her.
好吧 知道吗
Okay, you know what, you know what?
作为监护人之一
As one of the chaperones,
我要正式宣布了 好吗
I'm gonna officially call it, okay?
她不能参加比赛了
She doesn't play. She's not playing.
这很糟糕 我知道 但她搞砸了
It sucks, I know, but she messed up.
让学校周一处理这事
So, let the school deal with it on Monday.
我们有规则 这是有原因的
We have rules for a reason.
塞西莉违反了规则
Cecily broke a rule.
所以我们别无选择
So we have no choice,
只能对她禁赛了
but to bench her the entire game.
什么 等等 什么
What? Wait, what?
艾格尼丝·迪芬博将替补
Agnes Diffenbaugh will be subbing.
不是吧
No way.
你犯了这辈子最大的一个错误
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
谢谢你 艾格尼丝
Thank you, Agnes.
-哇 -我很久前买♥♥的
- Wow. - I bought it a long time ago.
我有时把它当备用办公室
I sometimes use it as a spare office
或者是朋友们来市里住的地方
or a place for friends to stay when they come to town.
我都忘了这座城市是什么样的
I forgot what this city looks like.
如果你愿意 如果你想要
If you want, if you like it,
这就归你了 黛安
it's yours, Diane.
你是说免费的吗
You mean for free?
是的
Well, yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 为什么不呢 你想做什么都行
Sure, why not? You do whatever you like.
如果你愿意 可以重新布置整个房♥间
Refurnish the entire place if you want.
家具有些恶心
Yeah, furniture is a little vomity.
哇
Oh, wow.
我想再把这个问题弄清楚一点
Just to hash this out a tiny bit more.
去电影院 很棒
Going to the theater, great.
高档晚餐 很好
Nice dinners, lovely.
旅行 很赞
A little travel, superbo.
但是综合这一切
But after we toss all that in the Cuisinart,
这是否意味着
does it mean... ?
这是否意味着
Does it mean that... ?
你
You... ?
我偶尔敲门 你得去应门吗
That you'd have to answer my occasional knock on the door?
是啊
Yeah.
你是队伍的一份子 艾格尼丝
You're part of a team, Agnes.
大家都在帮助彼此
Everyone's here to help each other.
我从未受过洗礼
I was never baptized.
我父母想的
My parents meant to,
但是没做成
but it fell through the cracks.
你会表现很好的 我保证
You're gonna do fine, I promise.
但我从未受过洗礼
But I was never baptized.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Oh, Lordy.
给我一会儿
Just need that for a second.
我在此洗礼艾格尼丝
I hereby baptize Agnes,
声誉良好的女生突击者
a Lady Raider in good standing,
闪闪发光的健谈者
sparkling conversationalist,
班卓琴热爱者
and lover of banjos.
阿门
Amen.
好 上吧
Okay, up, up, up.
好姑娘
Good girl.
艾格尼丝
Oh, Agnes!
你不会喜欢的 但是
Okay, you're, you're not gonna love this, but...
好吧 拜托 我们甩掉沮丧吧
Okay, okay, come on. Let's shake this off.
甩掉沮丧吧 突击者们
Let's shake this off, Raiders.
对我个人而言
Now, for me, personally,
在这种时候 我想起了
uh, in times like these, I find myself reminded
《红木》的主题曲
of the "Theme from Mahogany."
真的吗 都不知道吗
Really? Noth... no?
那是经典 问你们父母吧
Wow, it's a classic. Well, ask your parents.
重点是 你的梦想不会消亡
The point is that your dreams don't have to die,
只要你记得你走过的路
as long as you remember where you've been.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表