剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
把那个混帐东西叫回来
and get that weasely son-of-a-bitch back up here!
出什么事了
What the hell's going on here?
不如你告诉我出什么事了
Why don't you tell me what the hell's going on here?
有谁想去商务中心
Hey, anybody up for, um, a complimentary
喝免费的高山绿茶吗
Green Mountain tea down in the business center?
-有人吗 -杰叔叔
- Anyone? - Uncle Jer!
他在骂我 还说杰森是黄鼠狼
He was cursing at me, and he called Jason a weasel.
不 拜托 塞西莉
Well, no, come on, Cecily.
我目睹了
I... I was witness.
他骂人了 不是骂你
He cursed, not at you.
但我同意 他的确说杰森是黄鼠狼
But I will concede he did call Jason a weasel.
你叫我侄女黄鼠狼吗
You called my niece a weasel?
她刚跟你解释了 混♥蛋♥
She just explained it to you, jackass.
我说那个狡猾的男友是黄鼠狼
I called the weasely boyfriend a weasel.
好了 你们深呼吸一下吧
Okay, you guys, come on, just take a deep breath.
这变得有些奇怪了
This is getting just weird.
算了 我受够了
Screw it, I'm over this shit.
这一切
All of it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
真的吗 你想这样吗
Really? That's where you wanna go?
你想怎样都行
Go anywhere you want, man.
杰里米 经过仔细的评估
You know, Jeremy, after careful evaluation,
你真的是个混♥蛋♥
you're really an asshole.
你是个傻♥逼♥
And you're an idiot.
今晚的比赛都怪你
That game tonight is on you.
-怪我吗 -是的
- That was on me? - Yeah.
-怪我对吗 -是啊
- It was on me, was it? - Yeah!
-嘘 -嗯
- Shhh. - Yeah.
你走吧
Why don't you just walk away?
你♥他♥妈♥走吧
You walk the fuck away.
我受够了你的胡扯和道德
I'm tired of your bullshit and your grand morality.
你俩别闹了
All right, both of you, just stop it, all right.
快别吵了
Just stop, stop!
各位 回你们的房♥间
All right, guys, no. Go back to your rooms.
罗伯特 做点什么
Come on, Robert, do something.
给我个原因
Give me a reason.
要知道
You know...
虽然我现在很想
as much as I'd really like to punch you
-揍你的嗓门 -天啊
- in the fucking windpipe right now... - Oh, my God.
但我不会在孩子们面前这样做
... I'm not gonna do that in front of these kids.
让开吧
So back off.
各位 表演结束了
Come on, guys, show's over.
回你们的房♥间 晚安
Back to your rooms. Good night.
你很幸运莱拉睡过去了
You're really lucky that Lila slept through all this.
很不幸 明天她会听到这些
Unfortunately, tomorrow she's gonna hear all about it.
你最好希望那个她只听到这些
You better hope that's all she hears about.
真的吗 罗伯特
Really, Robert?
我到外面去抽根烟
Going out front for a Pall Mall.
你要一个吗
Want one?
行啊
Sure.
泳池区域和健身中心也受到了
There was also extensive damage to the pool area,
严重损坏
the fitness center,
316号♥房♥间有一幅很大的喷漆画
and a large spray-painted image
画上的人长得像你
of someone who looks like you
还画着像老二的手臂
with penis arms in Room 316.
316号♥房♥间住的是谁
And, uh, who was in 316?
杰森·坎贝尔先生
A Mr. Jason Campbell.
这一切都要刷我的卡吗
So, all of this going on my credit card?
-看起来不公平 -你是头号♥监护人
- That hardly seems fair. - You're the head chaperone.
你是负责任的成年人 规则就是规则
You're the responsible adult. The rules are the rules.
还有一件事
One more thing.
坎贝尔先生与我无关
Mr. Campbell was not in my party.
你得找他要乱涂乱画的钱
You'll have to bill him for the penis arms.
日安 女士
Good day, ma'am.
你玩得开心吗
Hey, did you have a good time?
我们输了
We lost.
你至少上了弗朗西丝吗
Did you fuck Frances at least?
没有 杰里米上了弗朗西丝
Nope. Jeremy fucked Frances.
真棒的比赛 教练
Nice game, Coach.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back!
-她们输了 对吧 -是啊
- So they lost, huh? - Yeah.
真糟糕
That sucks.
怎么样
So... ?
差点上三垒
Almost third base.
我不想聊
Ugh. Don't feel like talking about it.
这里呢 发生了什么好事吗
What about here? Anything good happen?
没有
Nah.
我也许得为一间公♥寓♥睡一个老男人
I might have to fuck an old man for an apartment.
好吧 又是那种周末啊
Yep. It was one of those weekends.
是啊
Yeah.
亨利
那么
就这样了吗
给我回电
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表