剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
so you might wanna just skip along a few more yards
最好再多加考虑
before you make your decision.
我考虑得越多 就越有可能失去勇气
The more yards, the more chance I have to lose my nerve.
杰姬 上车吧
Jackie, just get in the truck.
我还是走路吧
I think I'll walk.
有三英里呢
It's three miles!
听起来太棒了
That sounds wonderful.
你怀着孕呢 别跑
You're... you're... you're jogging for two!
谢谢 莉娜
Thanks, Lina.
孩子们 提醒一下
Oh! Kids, just a heads up.
你♥爸♥爸和我决定卖♥♥掉房♥子
Your dad and I have decided to sell the house.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在那栋房♥子后埋了夏洛克·伯恩斯呢
We buried Sherlock Bones behind that house.
你都没问我们 太不尊重了
And you didn't even ask us. That's so disrespectful.
你都没问我们 有些不尊重人
That is kind of disrespectful that you didn't ask us.
对不起 我知道
Yeah, I'm sorry, I know,
-我是说 我们 -什么情况
- I mean, we have had... - What?
全家人都在啊
It's the whole crew!
-早上好 亨利 -嗨
- Morning, Henry. - Hi.
-你想不想 -我马上出去
- Do you wanna... ? - Yeah, I'll be right out.
-很高兴见到你们 -我也是
- It's good to see you kids. - Yeah, you too.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Go, go. Let's get out of here.
别推我
Don't push me.
我好想你
I missed you.
那是结束糟糕一晚的糟糕方法
That was a bad way to end a bad night.
我同意 的确很糟糕
Yeah, agree. That was bad.
说真的 我就是困惑了
I'm just, honestly, I'm just confused.
我不明白发生了什么
I don't understand what happened... what's happening.
让我问你 在这一切之前
Let me ask you something. Before all of this,
我觉得咱俩
I thought things with us
交往得挺好的 你觉得呢
were rolling along pretty well, didn't you?
是啊 四星 四星半
Yeah. Four... four and a half stars.
对 那为什么不够呢
Right, well, why can't that be enough?
你觉得你错过了什么吗
Is there something you feel you're missing
除了某件事的概念
besides the idea of something?
我的孩子们饿了 我得走了
I've got hungry kids. I should go.
我们能晚点再聊吗
Can we talk later?
四星半 那
I mean, four and half stars, that's...
那挺棒的
That's pretty damn good.
这个嘛
Well...
-再见 再见 莉娜 -再见 弗朗西丝
- Bye. Bye, Lina. - Bye, Frances.
我忘了 这家店的
I forget, is this the place
面条是不是已经泡在汤里
that comes with the noodles already in the broth?
还是你得自己把汤倒在面条上
Or do you have to pour the broth over the noodles yourself?
这个嘛
Oh, um...
看起来他们把汤和面条
Yeah, it looks like they put the broth and the noodles
分开装的
in separate containers.
该死
Goddammit!
对不起 这不是你的错
I'm sorry. It's not your fault.
我只是讨厌洒出来
I... I just hate the spillage.
天啊 我就是这意思
Oh, Jesus, this is what I was talking about!
在我那片街区 英伍德
So, in my neighborhood, Inwood,
在店面的旁边有很多
there are all these really beautiful murals
非常漂亮的壁画
on the side of storefronts.
猜猜画的是什么
Of guess what.
鸟
Birds.
它是由一家美术馆资助的
Yeah, it's funded by an art gallery,
我想如果我们能赞助一次
and I thought it might be nice if maybe
徒步旅行就好了
we sponsored a walking tour.
我觉得这是个很好的主意 弗朗西丝
Oh, I think that's a great idea, Frances.
就
Just...
妈的 我去拿点酸奶
Fuck it, I'm just gonna go get some yogurt.
我对天发誓 我会跳出窗户
I swear to God, I will jump out this window
如果我再听到一句关于你那愚蠢拉面的话
if I hear one more word about your unwieldy ramen!
但我们得一遍又一遍地听你说
But we have to listen to you go on and on
他们忘了沙拉酱的事吗
when they forget the salad dressing?
那是订单的一部分 不是赠品
It's part of the order. It's not a gift.
这太疯狂了
This is bananas!
现在我要给你们双方一个无罪推定
Now, I'm gonna give you both the benefit of the doubt.
我并不认为你们像看起来那么疯
I don't actually think that you're as nuts as you seem.
我只是觉得你们
I just think that you've been caught on this
被外卖♥♥午餐仓鼠轮缠住太久了
takeout lunch hamster wheel for so long
以至于你们都忘了自己是谁
that you've actually forgotten who you are.
但你俩有选择
But you two have a choice.
你们可以过这种优越的生活
You can take this privileged life...
这是你们从莱纳德叔祖母那里继承的
that you've inherited from your Great Aunt Leonard...
你们可以让它变得有意义
and you can make it something meaningful,
打动人心
something that, you know, that's moving,
能激发人们看到美
that, that, you know, inspires people to see beauty.
或者你们可以坐在这里 被困在琥珀里
Or you can sit here trapped in amber.
遗骸
Relics.
如果乱选
Choose badly,
我就要去
and I'm gonna haul ass over
脸红女权观鸟者那边了
to the Feminist Birders of Flushing.
她海鸥吗
The She-Gulls?
他们在招人
They're hiring.
我唯一的孩子抛弃了我
My only child has abandoned me,
一个疯狂的病人试图毁了我的生活
a crazy patient is trying to ruin my life,
瞧瞧他们
and look at them.
他们只需要一个巨大的椒盐卷饼
All it takes is one giant pretzel,
一切就都很顺利了
and for them, the planets align.
别这么酸
Don't be so bitter.
让大家享受椒盐卷饼吧
Let the people enjoy their pretzels.
我记得我长大时有个可怕的修女
I remember this awful nun when I was growing up
我们给她取外号♥叫椒盐卷饼
that we nicknamed "Pretzel."
她得了脊柱侧弯之类的
She had scoliosis or something.
也许我该当修女
Maybe I should've become a nun.
是啊 我记得建议过
Oh, yeah, I remember suggesting
我们今晚出来好好享受
that we all go out tonight and have a really good time.
抱歉 我觉得没有足够大的椒盐卷饼
I'm sorry, I don't think there are pretzels big enough.
有个疯狂的病人提出了荒唐的索赔
So, one... one crazy patient makes a ridiculous claim.
这肯定一直发生
I'm sure this happens all the time.
一个荒唐的索赔可能会结束你的职业生涯
And one ridiculous claim could just end your career,
所以这些听证会是不可预测的
so these hearings they're very unpredictable.
但是知道吗 我觉得那封信
But you know what? I think that that letter was
是上帝传达给我的信息 拍着我的肩膀
a message to me from God, just tapping me on the shoulder
说 辞职吧 结束了
saying, "Quit. It's over.
为什么要争取你不再想要的东西
"Why fight for something that you don't even want anymore?
翻篇吧
Move on."
这也许是我经历的最棒的事
This might be the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我同意
See, I agree.
我讨厌工作 讨厌没房♥子
I hate working, I hate not having a house.
戈登简直是一站式购物
And with Gordon... Bam! One-stop shopping.
或者你可以抢银行
Or maybe you could rob a bank
跳过中间人
and just, you know, cut out the middle man.
如果能走进商店
Man, to be able to walk into that store
让咪♥咪♥闭嘴 我愿意付出一切代价
and tell Mimi to shove it, I would do anything.
我知道
I know.
就算有人会偶尔敲门吗
Even with the occasional knock on the door?
也许吧
Maybe.
等等
Wait.
他也提出要给你零花钱了吗
Is he offering you an allowance, too?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我正式成了鸡吗
Does that officially make me a whore?
你们可以说实话
You can be honest.
黛安 别担心 我们都会像这样
Diane, don't worry about it. We're all gonna be gone...
消失
... like that.
-尼克 -罗伯特
- Nick. - Robert.
这真的展示了
It just goes to show you...
在关键时刻
when the chips are down,
你真的知道你的朋友是谁
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表