剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
你"野兽"的外号♥是打响了
Forever known now as "Beast."
我回来了
I'm baaaack!
-你想我了吗 -嗯
- Did you miss me? - Mmmmm.
该死
Fuck.
奇普和乔安娜可以去死了
Chip and Joanna can suck my dick!
你干什么
What are you doing?
主教折法
The Bishop's Fold.
那只是亨利和弗朗西丝而已
It's Henry and Frances.
我见过她舔掉奇多的黄色粉末
I've seen her lick the yellow powder off of a Cheeto.
没必要用主教折法
No need to Bishop Fold.
我知道 我只是
I know, I'm just...
我真的很希望今晚顺利
I really want tonight to go well,
所以我在专注于我能控制的一件事
so I'm focusing on the one thing I can control.
该死
Goddammit!
干嘛 就是简单的
What? Just your basic
外套和领带
jacket and tie presentation.
今晚你到底想给谁留下好印象
Exactly who are you trying to impress tonight?
我
Oh, hey, I, uh...
我可能为你的房♥子找到了一个买♥♥家
I may have found a buyer for your house.
我的房♥子
My house?
我和弗朗西丝的老房♥子吗
My and Frances' old house?
-是的 -但那不卖♥♥
- Yes. - But it's not for sale.
我偶然向我的一个朋友提起这件事
I casually mentioned it to a friend of mine
他有一些客户在那边找房♥子
who has some clients who are looking for a place over there.
你知道布伦达·赛克斯吗
Do you know Brenda Sykes?
想到那张发出尖叫的大嘴在我的孩子们
Just the thought of that big, screeching mouth yammering
长大的地方喋喋不休 吐口水
and spitting where my children were raised.
抱歉 我知道你的房♥客要走了
I'm sorry. I know your renters are leaving,
我还以为你准备好卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
so I figured you'd be ready to sell.
-也许吧 -嗯
- We might be... - Hmm.
但我得先和弗朗西丝谈这件事
... but this is something I have to discuss with Frances first.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
真糟糕
Well, this is bullshit.
好
Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready? Oh.
好了
Good.
你呢
Are you?
准备好了 我预计今晚会很愉快
Oh, yeah, yeah. No, I predict a lovely evening
充满了玩笑和联络感情
filled with banter and bonding.
好吧
Okay.
但如果我开始聊我的猫 花生
But if I start talking about my cat, Peanut...
你没有一只叫花生的猫
You don't have a cat, Peanut.
没错
That's right.
那就是我们快走的暗号♥
Because that will be code for let's get the fuck outta here.
好 知道了
Oh, yeah. Gotcha, gotcha.
好
Okay.
欢迎 请进 陌生人
Welcome! Come on in, strangers.
-她来了 -你们好啊
- There she is. Hi. - Hi, guys.
-真高兴见到你 -谢谢你来
- Hi, nice to see you. - Thank you for coming.
谢谢你才是
Oh, that's... thank you.
-罗伯特和杰姬 这是亨利 -你们好
- Robert and Jackie, this is Henry. - Hey. Hey.
-你好 -亨利
- Hello. - Henry.
罗伯特
Robert.
你气色真好
Wow, you look great.
看起来真美 每天都更好看了
You look fantastic. Better every day.
谢谢 现在我知道鸡的感受了
Thank you. Now I know how chickens feel.
我吃得太多 困在笼子里
I am over-fed, stuck in a cage,
胸部大得出奇
and my breasts are grotesquely large.
-我带了古巴糕点 -谢谢
- Oh! Pastelitos? - Thank you!
请进吧 城里人
Okay, come on in, city slickers.
准备好来点俄克拉何马州的美酒了吗
Ready for some more of Oklahoma's finest?
来吧 谢谢 先生
Bring it. Thank you, sir.
弗朗西丝说你自己开了一家搬家公♥司♥
Frances says you have your own moving company.
是的 忙得不可开交
I do, uh... I'm up to my ass in bubble wrap.
我们的工作是互补的
Well, we're in complementary lines of work.
我们翻新房♥子 然后你给房♥子里装满东西
We flip houses, and you fill 'em.
弗朗西丝 我真高兴我们一起吃饭了
Frances, I am so glad we did this.
-这是个好主意 -我也是
- This was such a good idea. - Yeah, me too.
我们真的很期待
We were really looking forward to it.
我好激动 一晚上都睡不着
I mean, I was so excited I couldn't sleep all night.
是啊 我写在日记里了
Yeah, I wrote about it in my diary.
谁不想参加这样的晚宴呢
I mean, who doesn't wanna go to a dinner party
桌边的每个人的上♥床♥对象
where everybody at the table is sleeping with someone
都跟另一个人
who used to also be sleeping with
上过床
somebody else at that table?
就是这样
That's it. Right there.
他完全没说错
He's not wrong at all.
所以我希望你们见他
You see, this is why I wanted you to meet him.
他是个人才吧
Isn't he a gem?
瞧瞧几点了
Yeah. Look at the time.
-过来吧 -好
- Move on in there. - Okie-dokie.
打扰了 这层有卫生间吗
Excuse me, is there a restroom on this floor?
没有
Nope.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hi there. - Hi.
棕色的人字拖在六楼
The brown flip-flops are on six.
我会去科尔士百货公♥司♥买♥♥白色水手袜
For white crew socks, I would check out Kohl's.
我是泰勒的祖父
I'm Taylor's grandfather.
-那个小偷 -对哦
- The shoplifter. - Oh, right!
-我们上周见过 -有敌意的祖父
- We met last week. - Hostile grandpa.
叫我戈登就行
Gordon is fine.
我想来感谢你
I just... I wanted to thank you.
我觉得
I feel like, uh...
泰勒和我交流得更好了
like Taylor and I are communicating a lot better.
那真好 她是个好孩子
That's good. She's a good kid.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
实际上挺好的
Well, actually.
她说打算回到学校了
Talking about going back to school.
现在她抽大♥麻♥的时候甚至都开窗了
Even cracks the window now when she's smoking pot.
瞧 你甚至都打算送她去少管所呢
See? And you were ready to go ship her off to juvie.
你让我明白了
Well, you straightened me out.
我感觉我欠你一顿晚餐
I feel like I owe you a dinner.
你是说
You mean like...
正式的晚餐吗
a dinner-dinner?
或者正式的午餐
Or a lunch-lunch?
然后你遇上了
And then you come upon
这玩意儿 对吧 火花鸟
this thing, right? "Spark bird."
-火花鸟 -是的
- A "Spark bird"? - Yeah! Yeah, yes.
等等 我没听说过
Wait, I haven't heard about this.
这是你看到的第一只
Yeah, no, it's the first bird you see
能对你造成改变的鸟
that changes you somehow, you know?
这让你成了
It makes you... it makes you become
观鸟人 对
a bird-watcher, yeah.
我总以为我的鸟会是莺
I was thinking mine might be a Warbler.
你要做很多
So, um, do you have a lot of,
安排吗
um, like, arranging to do for...
准备婴儿室什么的
you know, to make a baby room?
很幸运 我们暂时不用考虑这一点
Luckily, we don't have to worry about it for a bit.
孩子会先和我们一起睡
The baby will be sleeping with us for a while.
-什么 -你可以弄一个婴儿床
- What? - Yeah, there's this little thing
拼到床的一侧
that you just attach to the side of the bed.
你只用翻过去掏出咪♥咪♥
So you just roll over and whip out the boob.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
等等 那要持续多久
Wait, how long does that go on for?
-我有艾拉时 婴儿床进化了 -进化
- Oh, with Ella it evolved. - Evolved?
对啊 到她11岁
Mm-hmm. Till she was 11.
然后她要求要有自己的空间
Then she asked for her own space.
她们会成熟的
You know, they do mature.
但那时候情况不同
But it was different then,
因为就我们两个人
because it was just the two of us.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表