剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Great, so maybe when he gets back,
你可以问问他
could you just... you could ask him?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他很可能因此炒了我
He'd probably fire me just for asking.
实际上 这个想法就让我有压力了
Actually, the idea of it is already stressing me out.
好吧
Right.
因为他是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause he's an asshole.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
卡洛斯 哥们 今天我需要你帮我顶班
Carlos? Hey, buddy, I need you to cover for me today.
去阿尔伯茨家
Uh, go by the Alberts',
进行浴室展示
get that bathroom demo going.
然后去任务大道的工地
And then swing over to the Mission Avenue site
把剩下的干墙拆掉
and tear out the rest of that drywall.
八千
Eight grand?
那只是30平方英尺的浴室
It's a 30 square-foot bathroom!
算了 我去买♥♥个口罩
You know what? Fuck it. I'm gonna go get a mask.
我自己去拆
I'll tear that shit out myself.
我会的
Well, I would,
但我得去买♥♥
but I have to go buy...
生日蛋糕爆米花
Birthday Cake Popcorn?
我知道
Yeah. I know.
好 回见
All right. Later.
商店里的其余东西都在我车里
I got the rest of the store in my truck.
情况怎么样 有问题吗
Um, how'd it go? Any problems?
我学习了如何拯救
I learned how to save someone's life
被黑曼巴咬了的人的性命
if they've been bitten by a black mamba.
我抱了一个小孩
Well, I held a toddler
看起来像是个木乃伊
and looked like a fucking mummy.
过来
Oh, oh, come here.
过来
Come here.
我们聊过这事
We talked about this.
我是性感的第二任妻子
I am sexy second wife,
你是帅气的老爹
and you are hot older dad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我为你疯狂
I'm crazy about you,
宝宝的事让我欣喜若狂
and I'm over the moon about the baby.
我只是不期待
Just not looking forward to,
爷爷 在沙盒里悠着点
"Hey Grandpa, take it easy in the sandbox."
也许是时候重新考虑了
Maybe it's time to rethink things,
把梦想的旧船驶回港口
steer the old ship of dreams back to port.
抱歉 你只是遇到了困难
I'm sorry, I mean, you just hit a rough patch.
情况会好转的
It'll get better.
不 抱歉
No, no, no. I'm sorry,
我需要目光坚毅的专业人士
I need a steely-eyed professional.
这是一个非常紧急的岔路口
This is a very urgent fork in the road.
好吧 你希望我做笔记吗
Okay, would you like me to take notes?
好的 如果你觉得合适
Yes, please, if you feel it's appropriate.
好 那么
Okay, so...
你怎么大白天就来了这里
What brings you in here in the middle of the day?
我一直在这个假设下工作
I have been working under the assumption...
我应该努力找份工作 做点
that I should try and find a job doing something,
我喜欢的事
you know, I actually like.
但是经过几个月的寻找后
But after months of looking,
似乎这个想法已经已经行不通了 所以
it seems that idea has come to a dead-end, so...
我觉得我
I think I...
我只用找一份工作
I think I just need to get a job.
任何工作都行
You know, any job.
那让你有何感受
How would that make you feel?
我是个大姑娘了 我能做到
I'm a big girl. I can do it.
我只是希望我的未来能更加明亮 仅此而已
I just wish my future looked a little brighter, that's all.
你今天
Mm-hmm, and you have, uh,
还剩一场面试 对吗
one more interview left today, right?
-艺术方面的吗 -是的
- An art thing? - Yep, an art thing.
好 那你尽力而为 如果结局不妙
Okay, so you do your best, and if it goes really badly...
我总是可以回去扫烟囱
I can always go back to sweeping chimneys.
瞧 情况已经好转了
See? Things are looking up already!
你有了突破
You had a breakthrough!
你的时机很完美
And your timing's perfect,
五分钟后我就要接待病人了
because I have a real patient in five minutes.
你真是奇迹创造者
You're a miracle worker.
难怪你排得满满的
I mean, no wonder you're booked solid.
我一直都想要突破
Ah, I've always wanted to have a breakthrough.
-谢谢你 -去折服他们
- Thank you. - All right, knock 'em dead.
我是里奥
I'm Leo.
你好 我是弗朗西丝·埃弗德尔
Hello, I'm Frances Everdell.
那是我妹妹贝芙
This is my sister, Bev.
你好 贝芙
Hello, Bev.
她很害羞
She's shy.
欢迎来到纽约鸟类学会
Welcome to the New York Avian Society.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. I'm sorry I'm not as familiar
我对贵公♥司♥不是很熟悉
with your organization as I'd like to be.
你们的网站只有一只卡♥通♥鸟拿着手提钻
Your website was just a cartoon bird
上面写着 正在建设中
with a jackhammer that said, "Under construction."
我们得建网站了
Yes, we have to get on that.
但我推测你在做与鸟类有关的艺术项目
But I'm assuming that you do art projects
因为你们是"鸟类学会"
related to birds because of "Avian Society,"
我有阵子还以为是蜜蜂
which, for a minute, I thought was bees.
但那是Apian[近似]
But that's "Apian."
我查过了
I looked that up.
好 首先 小小的纠正
Right, so first thing, small correction.
有人把工作发错了分类
Someone posted this job in the wrong category!
我们和艺术毫无关系
We have nothing to do with art.
-毫无关系吗 -除非你算上
- Nothing? - Unless you count the little boxes
我每天在拍纸簿上画的框框
I draw on my legal pad every day.
你们学会是做什么的
So what does your society do?
我们致力于欣赏和保护
We're dedicated to the appreciation and protection
纽约市的鸟类
of the birds of New York City.
城市鸟类
Urban birds.
这是由我们的莱纳德叔祖母创立的
It was founded by our Great Aunt Leonard.
红尾鹰 麻雀
You know, Red Tailed Hawks, House Sparrows...
笑鸥 野鸽 东方蓝知更鸟
Laughing Gulls, Rock Pigeons, Eastern Bluebirds...
天啊 贝芙 她懂的
Jesus, Bev, she gets it!
这是个很简单的概念
It's a fairly simple concept!
天啊 真是巧合
My God, what a coincidence.
什么
What?
我是鸟迷
I'm a-- I'm-- I'm a bird aficionado.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yes! Yes!
我对鸟痴狂
No, I am bananas about birds!
长尾小鹦鹉和海鸥
Parakeets and seagulls and, um...
我总是对鸽子很好
I'm the one that's always nice to pigeons.
还有
And...
谁不会被东方黑知更鸟的
And who wouldn't be mesmerized by the...
威严迷住啊
by the majesty of the Eastern Blackbird.
-蓝知更鸟 -蓝知更鸟
- Bluebird. - Bluebird!
蓝知更鸟 蓝知更鸟
Bluebird, Bluebird.
我会很骄傲 很荣幸
No, no, I would be proud, I would be honored
帮助纽约人了解
to help New Yorkers understand
并保护城市鸟类
and-- and-- and protect our urban birds.
有趣
Interesting.
贝芙 我以前也是猎头
And, Bev, um, as a former headhunter,
我知道填写
I know how difficult it is
关键岗位有多难
to fill those, those key positions.
里奥 我以前经营过自己的生意
And, Leo, as someone that ran her own business,
我可以帮你把肩上的一些担子卸下来
I can help take some of that burden off your shoulders.
我们回头联♥系♥
Oh, we'll, uh... we'll be in touch.
真棒 女生突击者
Yes, Lady Raiders!
我就是这意思 做得好 女孩们
That's what I'm talking about! Nice job, ladies!
-做得好 女孩们 -做得好
- Good job, ladies. - Nice job!
-做得好 -你从未想过会看到这情况 对吧
- Good job. - You never think you'd see this, right? Huh?
没什么好抱怨的 11比0的记录
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表