剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
和你要去的地方
And where you're going.
你知道你要去哪里吗
Do you know where you're going to?
你喜欢你的生活所展现给你的那些事情吗
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
你要去哪里 你知道吗
Where are you going to? Do you know?
你得到你想要的了吗 莱拉
Do you get what you're hoping for, Lila?
当你回头去看 没有一扇敞开的门
When you look behind you, there's no open door
你期待的是什么
What are you hoping for?
你知道吗
Do you know?
我来讲吧
I'll break it down.
你们打球就像是一群娘们
You played like a bunch of pussies.
我们派对吧 王八蛋们
Let's party, motherfuckers!
嗨起来
Let's blow this shit up!
说得好 还有这个
Fair point. You know, there's that.
比赛怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
-不怎么好 -真遗憾
- Ah, not so good. - I'm sorry.
你想稍后喝杯酒 聊聊吗
Do you wanna get a drink and talk about it later?
我11点下班
I get off at 11.
你真好 但是算了 我很累了
That's very sweet, but no, I... I'm pretty wrung out, so.
-而且我结婚了 -我看见了戒指
- And I'm married. - Yeah, I saw the ring.
让我好饥渴
Makes me horny.
我不知道 有些人可能会说
I don't know, some might say you're wrestling
你在美味和甜蜜之间挣扎
between savory and sweet.
有道理吗
Fair enough?
有个糟糕的消息 教堂女孩
So, here's the bad news, church girl.
虽然我觉得你有点好笑
Although I find you mildly amusing,
但你毫无吸引力
there's just zero attraction.
我还会打牌和跳舞
Well, I can also play cards and dance a little.
这才像话
Now you tell me.
317号♥房♥间 妹子
Room 317, sister.
姑娘们
Girls!
结束了
This is done.
把车还回楼下
Take the cart back downstairs.
我希望所有人十分钟内回到自己的房♥间
I want everybody in their room in ten minutes.
在我去找人之前先把消息传开
Spread the word before I go looking for people.
说真的 我十分失望
Quite frankly, I'm very disappointed.
有人吗
Hello?
抱歉 我知道莱拉快丢死人了
Okay, sorry. I know Lila's dying right now,
但我要完成工作 好 一二三
but I got a job to do. All right, one, two, three.
大家都还活着
Apparently, everybody's breathing.
-我想是的 -那好吧
- Yes, I believe so. - All right, then.
检查完毕 很好
Check complete. Good.
今晚你俩都没离开房♥间 对吗
None of you left the room tonight, right?
没有 我们要躲开那些蠢货
No, we're avoiding the jackasses.
这才是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
对了 妈妈
Oh! Oh! Mom!
有次我们看过一部Lifetime电影
What was that Lifetime movie we saw that one time
有个男人做了个长得像他亡妻的稻草人
about the guy who makes a scarecrow
然后娶了它 电影叫什么名字来着
that looks like his dead wife and then marries it?
《斯嘉丽的稻草》
Um, uh, "Straw for Scarlett."
-对 《斯嘉丽的稻草》 -好可怕
- Yeah, "Straw for Scarlett"! - Ah, that's creepy.
经典之作
Classic.
你打算
How long you...
在这里坐多久
how long are you gonna be sitting out here?
也许到太阳升起
Probably until sun up.
只要白蚁杰森·坎贝尔还在
As long as that termite Jason Campbell is in house...
一切都有可能
anything's possible.
天啊 罗伯特 我是说
Oh, God, Robert. I mean, you know,
今天好漫长
it's been such a long day.
也许去休息一下
You know, maybe get some rest.
好好睡一觉 恢复性的眼球快速运动睡眠
Get some nice... restorative REM sleep
那时候你就昏迷了
where you're just out, you know?
陷入昏睡状态
You're just comatose.
不行
Negative.
我要在这里守住桥头堡
I'm here to hold the bridgehead.
一整晚
All night.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉他们 我说 我需要我的周末
And I told them, I said, "I need my weekends."
我
You know? I...
我完蛋了
Fuck me.
集邮者又来了
The stamp collectors are here again.
天啊 那是什么声音
Oh, my God, what is that sound?
杰森
Jason!
离女孩远点
Step away from the girl.
教练 我只是来帮塞西莉
Hey, Coach, I was just about to help Cecily
完成机器人的作业
with her robotics homework.
我希望你想象一下 杰森
I want you to picture something, Jason.
未来 你 牢房♥
The future. You, a holding cell,
身边的人
with a couple of fellas
不欣赏你这种特别的不敬行为
who just don't appreciate your special brand of irreverence.
我希望你消失 好好想想那些话
Now, I want you to disappear and meditate on that.
去吧
Go on now.
跑走吧 小子
Run away, little man.
你没看见一个
You didn't see a guy out here
拿着一袋姜汁鸡的人吧
with a bag of ginger chicken, did you?
没有
Nope.
三十分钟骗鬼的吧
Thirty minutes my ass.
该死
Shit.
小子
Buddy boy,
我要把你像廉价的手表一样拆开
I am going to take you apart like a cheap watch.
这可是我刚买♥♥的
Hey! I just bought that.
给我开账单啊
Bill me.
喝酒 打炮 你的房♥间 就现在
Drink. Fuck. Your room. Now.
天啊 你中风了吗
Jesus, did you have a stroke?
什么 不 等等
What? No, wait, wait!
如果我误导了你 我很抱歉 接待员
I'm sorry if I've misled you in some way, desk clerk.
但我得重申 我有老婆的
But I-I have to reiterate, I have a wife.
那你
So, you're...
你是在拒绝吗
you're saying no?
绝无可能吗
There's really no way?
绝无可能
There's no way.
你上了我的名单 小子
You are on my list, kiddo,
那可不是个好地方
and that ain't a good place to be.
我们能做朋友吗
Can we be friends?
记住 我有你的地址
Uh, bear in mind, I have your address.
-对不起 -什么
- I'm sorry. - What?
对不起 我做不到
I'm-I'm sorry, I can't.
-我做不到 -怎么了
- I can't. Oh, man. - What's the matter?
你在开玩笑吗
You're joking, right?
就是
I... it's...
我不知道怎么了 我只是
I don't know what it is. I just...
抱歉 我做不到
I can't, I'm sorry.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我也打算给你惊喜的
I was gonna surprise you, too.
太有爱了
Aww, that is so sweet!
但别浪费在我身上
But don't waste it on me.
为真正值得的女孩留着吧
Save it for a girl who really deserves it.
闭上你的嘴
Shh! Keep your fucking mouth shut.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
杰森·坎贝尔
Jason Campbell.
我的朋友 你不明白
You, my friend, do not understand
结构的概念
the concept of structure.
你是反海狸
You're an anti-beaver.
跟好海狸不同 你毁了大坝
And unlike good beavers, you're a destroyer of dams.
小子
Well, now little man,
正义已经来到你的河弯
justice has come to your bend of the river.
今晚的比赛很棒 教练
That was a good game tonight, Coach.
真棒
That's just great.
该死
Fuck. Fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
塞西莉 开门
Cecily, open this door
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表