剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-杰姬 -罗比
- Jackie. - Robbie.
我去拿一些东西
I'm just gonna grab a few things.
我要找个地方住
I've gotta find a place to stay.
没必要着急
There's no hurry.
越早越好
Eh, the sooner the better.
更干净
It's cleaner.
我们要有孩子了 所以
Well, we are having a child together, so...
你这辈子都得和我们困在一起了
You're stuck with us forever.
我知道
This, I know.
这是好的部分
That's the good part.
我得走了
I gotta get on down the road.
我很高兴你来了
So glad you came.
-来 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
公共场所 你没有点食物
Public place, you haven't ordered food.
看起来情况不妙啊
It's not looking good for me.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
从你结婚开始
Since your marriage,
你最长的恋爱是多久
what's been your longest relationship?
4个月
Four months.
是我们吗
Us?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
真希望我早点问
Wow, sure wish I'd asked that sooner.
也许我一团糟
Maybe I'm fucked up.
我的婚姻 她很会控制人
Uh... my marriage, she was manipulative,
总是想让我嫉妒
always trying to make me jealous.
这改变了我的观点
It changed my perspective.
感觉有人属于你
Feeling like someone belongs to you,
我看不出有什么好结果
I don't see how anything good can come of it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没必要
No need.
如果我可以改变 我会为了你改变
If I could change, you'd be the one I'd do it for.
我们让彼此好开心
Man, we've been making each other so happy.
看起来太可惜了
It seems like such a shame.
汤姆和莱拉
So, Tom and Lila,
准备好搬回老家了吗
ready to move back into your old house?
反正至少有一半的时间
Half the time, anyway.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我不知道这将要归类为
I'm don't know if this would be categorized
正式前进还是后退
as officially moving forwards or moving backwards.
前进 绝对是
Forward. Definitely.
好 走吧
All right, shall we?
-你们还好吧 -是的
- You guys good? - Yeah.
给
Here.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
放在这里 免得你想
It'll be under here in case you ever wanna
过来 偷走我的相册收藏
stop by and steal my album collection.
再见 孩子们 几天后见
Bye, kids. See you in a couple days.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom. - Bye!
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
吉特勒先生过去经常路过这些大街
So, Mr. Gitler used to walk up and down these avenues and streets
他渴望更多的美
and he longed for more beauty,
所以他请他最爱的画家
so he asked his favorite artists
画奥杜邦的《美洲鸟类图谱》
to paint Audubon's birds,
所以我们有机会看到
which is why we get to look
这只著名的鹰
at this very distinguished eagle.
来看下一个
Let's move on to the next one.
下一位画家
This next artist painted, um...
画的是野火鸡
painted the wild turkey.
画家叫N.索拉拉
Their name is N. Soala.
所以我来了
So, here I am.
选择家庭寄养中心
你想的领养的是多大年纪的孩子
What age range were you thinking of?
10到16岁
10 to 16.
你知道那些孩子真的很糟糕 对吧
You know those are the really messed up ones, right?
知道
Yep.
披萨
科尔比学院 恭喜
好 再见 亲爱的
All right, bye, sweetie.
周六见
See you Saturday.
再见
Goodbye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-弗朗西丝 -怎么了
- Oh. Frances. - Yeah?
-他剪了头发 -好 谢谢
- He's got a haircut. - Oh. Right. Thank you.
你剪了头发
You got a haircut.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表