剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
我找不到想要的工作
I can't even get the jobs I don't want.
好吧
Yeah.
然后搬进去床垫
Yeah, and then we'll get the mattress in.
我需要你帮帮忙
Yeah, I'm gonna need a hand with that.
怎么回事 罗伯特
What's-- what's going on, Robert?
我本来不打算说的
Yeah, I wasn't gonna say anything until...
想再等一会
we were a little farther...
杰姬怀孕了
Jackie's pregnant.
是的
Yeah.
我
I...
我
I...
我不知道你
I-I didn't-- I didn't know that you...
那不是计划之中的
It wasn't planned.
就是发生了
It just happened.
让一让
Excuse me.
扔在后面吧
Yeah, just toss it in the back.
我知道
I got it.
又来一次
All over again.
是的
Yeah.
现在你知道了 感觉更真实了
Feels a lot more real now that you know about it.
天啊
Gosh.
真棒
It's so great.
谢谢
Thanks.
这
It's, um...
很勇敢
It's brave.
-我想得立刻行动了 -嗯
- Gotta dive right in, I guess. - Yeah.
孩子们知道了吗
Do the kids know?
不知道
No. No, no, no, no.
我不会在告诉你之前告诉他们
I would never tell them before I told you.
而且 还有一些并发症
Plus, there's been some complications,
但是会没事的
but it's-- it'll be fine.
真的吗 像是
Really? Like...
像是什么
Like what?
胎盘异常
Just this rogue placenta situation.
-她在卧床休息 -好吧
- She's on bed rest. - Oh, wow, yeah.
很抱歉 那很可怕
I'm sorry. That's very scary.
-这事定了 -看起来不错
- So... it's official. - Yeah, looks good.
好 我不会改的
All right. I'm not changing it.
一定要帮我跟她问好
Give her my best. Definitely.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 小心
Ma'am, look out!
我没事 好
I'm fine, I'm fine. Okay.
该死
Goddammit.
-感觉很好 -嗯
- This is always good. - Hmm.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我找到了一份工作
I got a job.
太棒了 做什么的
There you go. Doing what?
帮助鸟类
Helping birds.
那很好 对吧
That's good, right?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表