剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
我只是忘了纽约城的虫子
I just-- I simply forgot about bugs in New York City.
我希望亨利在时能帮你杀虫
Ugh, well I hope that Henry kills them for you when he's around.
-像是训练有素的杀手 -那是个好男友
- Like a trained assassin. - Oh, that's a good boyfriend.
我不
Well, I don't...
怎么了
What?
我们不是
We're not, you know...
我们没有那样玩了
We're not really playing it like that.
那你在怎么"玩"
Oh, so how exactly are you "Playing it"?
我不知道 我们还没聊到
I don't know. We haven't gotten into it.
谁在乎啊
And, anyway, who cares?
拜托 你明显口是心非
Oh, please, obviously you don't mean that.
不 我就是这意思
No, I mean that.
我有令人激动的消息
Hey, I have some very exciting news!
-真好 是什么 -好吧
- Good! What? - Well...
你要有新室友了
You're getting a new roommate!
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah!
孩子们去罗伯特家时
I'm gonna be staying with you
我要跟你住一起
on the nights the kids are with Robert!
等等 那么
Wait, so...
你要 你想
you're gonna-- you wanna...
你想在我一个人拥有整个公♥寓♥的那些晚上
you wanna live with me on the nights
搬来和我一起住吗
that I have the whole apartment to myself?
她把维生素碾碎 放进我的麦片里 弗朗西丝
She crushes up vitamins and puts them in my cereal, Frances!
那是钙片
It's calcium.
总有一天你会摔倒然后爬起来
And someday you're gonna take a fall and get right up,
你会感谢我的
and you're gonna have me to thank for it.
你甚至都不会注意到我的存在
You won't even know that I'm there.
我保证
I promise.
那么
So...
就像我和达拉斯共同监护你一样吗
It's like Dallas and I are sharing joint custody of you?
没错 就是这么回事
Yes, exactly! That's exactly what it is.
好吧 真棒
Okay... that's terrific.
知道吗 我可以做日历
And you know what? I could make up a calendar.
请不要做日历
Please don't make a calendar.
好吧
Okay.
弗朗西丝 明天我要和尼克见面了
Frances, I'm gonna see Nick tomorrow...
-在监狱里 -好吧
-...in prison. -Fine.
真棒 谢谢你 弗朗西丝
Yay! Oh, thank you, Frances!
谢谢 谢谢 你不会后悔的
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You won't regret it.
不用谢
You're welcome.
事情并没有
Things really haven't turned out
像预想的那样发展 不是吗
the way they were supposed to, have they?
-才没有 -都是胡扯
-Fucking no. -It's all shit.
没人可以说你没有尝试
Well, no one can ever tell you you didn't try.
我真的很拼了
No. I really did.
我努力斗争过 但是
I put up a good fight, but...
最后 我输了海斯廷斯之战
in the end, I lost the Battle of Hastings.
首先
First off,
我非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我真的能看出你对这个地方投入了多少爱
I can really tell how much love you've put into this place.
谢谢
Thanks.
是电气起火吗
Electrical?
是啊 糟糕的布线和一个
Yeah, unfortunate combination of bad wiring
霓虹灯艺术家的不幸组合
and an artist that worked in neon.
霓虹灯
Oh, yeah, neon.
总之
Anyway, um...
你觉得你能告诉我
Do you think that maybe you can give me...
就暗示一下我的赔偿可以吗
even just like a hint of what I might expect?
如果我给了你估价 他们会杀了我的
They would kill me for giving you an estimate,
但是他们也许会给你
but the most they would probably give you is
两到三千美元 很抱歉
$2,000 to $3,000. I am so sorry.
天啊 光靠最后一次展览 我就赚了五倍的钱
Jeez, I made like five times that amount on my last show alone.
我知道 很糟糕
I know, it's awful.
但是火灾发生时这里的画
But the paintings that were here during the fire,
没有证明价值
they had no proven value.
什么
What?
当然有的 什么
Of course they did. What...?
人们本来要买♥♥的
I mean, people were going to buy them.
都有标签的
They all-- they all had stickers.
我是干这行的
Well, in my line of work,
我发现过人们用这种事作为
I've found that people can use this as an opportunity
重大改变的机会
to make a big change.
这就是我的改变
This was my change.
这就是我这辈子想做的事
This was all I wanted my entire life.
你肯定在找工作 对吧
Well, I'm sure you've been looking, right?
我在找
A lot, yeah.
只是似乎没人雇佣 我
It just seems no one's hiring... me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这是必要的床上食物
All right, here's some necessary bed rations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要去办些事
I'm gonna run some errands.
去几个工作地点看看
I'm gonna swing by a couple of job sites.
你确定在迪克·切尼折磨床上没事吧
Are you sure you're gonna be okay on the Dick Cheney torture bed?
拜托 要让我开口说话 光靠菊花里
Oh, please. It'll take a lot more than a metal bar up my ass
-塞一根金属棒是不够的 -那就好
- to get me to talk. - Good stuff.
但是别睡觉
But don't try to take a nap,
因为卧铺沙发不是用来睡觉的
because sleeper sofas are not for sleeping.
别担心 我有需要的一切
Do not worry. I have everything I need.
我有电脑
I've got my computer,
手♥机♥ 遥控器 零食
my phone, remote, snacks...
镊子 镜子
tweezer, mirror.
我会好好休息的
I'm going to crush it on bed rest.
我会干翻这个待办事项清单的
And I'm gonna kick this to-do list in the dick.
我要把它当苍蝇拍
I'm gonna beat on it like a fly-swatter.
让我来帮你
Here, let me help you out with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 小子
Ah, come here, buddy.
你觉得是什么 爸爸
What do you think? Father?
还是祖父
Grandfather?
没有错误的答案
There's no wrong answer here.
扎卡里安画廊
你好 我是弗朗西丝·埃弗德尔 斯基普在吗
Hello, I'm Frances Everdell. Is Skip here?
我能问问您来有何贵干吗
Can I ask what this is in regards to?
我在找工作
Sure, I'm-I'm looking for a job.
就从大街上吗
Like, right off the street?
是的 就从大街上
Yep, right off the street.
那怎么行得通
How does that even work?
你就
Uh, well, you just...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是珍德拉
I'm Jendra.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-是吗 -我们都知道
- You do? - We all do.
斯基普从你手中偷走了希尔薇娅
Skip stole Sylvia from you.
你说他是个混♥蛋♥
You called him an asshole.
该死 抱歉
Oh, shit, sorry.
没人说斯基普是个混♥蛋♥ 你好
No one calls Skip an asshole. Hi.
你真的在找工作吗
Are you really looking for a job?
是的
Yeah.
是的 因为
Yeah, 'cause, um...
我之前那份工作
my-- 'cause my previous one,
我觉得我更成熟了
I just felt like I outgrew it.
-你决定来这里 -你真♥他♥妈♥有胆量
- And you decided to come here? - You've got such fucking nerve!
别闹了 总之
Stop, stop. Anyway...
我有一些工作机会
Yeah, so I'm, you know, I have a bunch of offers.
超多的 只是
I have tons of offers. I just...
到目前为止
Nothing's, you know...
那些工作都感觉不对 所以
nothing has felt right thus far, so...
斯基普喜欢看人们卑躬屈膝
Skip does love seeing people grovel.
真是令人震惊
Oh. Shocking.
但他现在在奥克兰
But he's in Auckland right now.
真棒 也许他回来时
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表