剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
他一半时间都住在这里
where he lives half the time
-我给他做饭 -不
- where I cook his meals? - No.
不 有些跟我的孩子们的话题 我们的孩子们
No, there are subjects with my kids-- with our kids--
是禁止的
that are off limits.
你还没有赢得聊那些事的权利
You haven't earned those conversations,
我真的需要你尊重这一点
and I really need you to respect that.
天啊 如果我们能收集她眼中的嫉妒
God, if we could bottle the envy in her eyes,
都能炸掉俄♥罗♥斯♥了
we could blow up Russia.
翻篇吧 法拉
Get over it, Farrah.
罗伯特在她肚子里播种了 你只是过去的事了
Robert planted one in her belly, and now you're in the rear view.
去过你的生活吧
So go find a life.
凯茜 闭嘴
Cathy, shut the fuck up.
凯茜 我知道这不是爆♥炸♥性的标题
Cathy, I know this is not like a bombshell headline...
但你说出来的每一个字都是
but every single word that comes out of your mouth
为了让别人觉得很差劲
is designed to make someone feel shitty.
一般情况下 我根本不在乎
And normally, I could give a shit,
因为我不幸很了解你
because I have the misfortune of knowing you so well.
但这次 你做到了
But this time, you did it.
你让我觉得很差劲
You made me feel shitty.
恭喜你
So congratulations.
我又一次扮演了反派角色
Once again, I'm cast as the villain.
因为你就是坏蛋
Because you are the villain!
你就是那个来自中土世界的白人侏儒
You're that fucking white runt from Middle Earth.
你有厌女症
And you're a misogynist!
你无法应付一个坚强独♥立♥的女人
You can't handle a strong and independent woman!
所以你周围都是这种风流女子
That's why you surround yourself with these bimbos.
-好了 贱♥人♥ -好 不说了
- Okay, bitch. - Okay, checking out.
-天啊 -这怎么好笑了
- Oh, boy! - How is this funny?
-你该很生气 -杰姬
- You should be pissed. - Jackie,
对不起 但你跟罗伯特结婚时
I'm sorry, but when you married Robert,
你也接手了他所有的亲戚
you inherited all of his accessories.
这不再是我的问题了 我自♥由♥了
It's not my problem anymore. I'm free.
再见 拉里 坚强点
Good-bye, Larry. Stay strong.
你见过莱拉的坐垫吗
Oh, have you seen Lila's Sit-Upon?
-培养皿枕头吗 -是的
- The petri dish pillow? - Yeah.
没有 等等 弄丢了吗
No... Wait, did we lose it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会给房♥客打电♥话♥
I'll call the renters.
看看他们是否愿意让我去车♥库♥看看
I'll see if they let me in the garage to look for it.
培养皿枕头是什么
What's a petri dish pillow?
很难解释
It's too hard to explain.
你怎么做到的 拉里
How do you do it, Larry?
我不想回忆起不那么快乐的时光 但是
Not to dredge up less happier times, but...
自从你试图自杀以来
ever since you tried to kill yourself,
你似乎出奇地平静
you just seem weirdly at peace.
秘诀是什么
What's the secret?
拉里 等等
Larry, wait!
快挪动你的肥屁♥股♥ 把那玩意儿放进冰箱里
Move your fat ass and put that crap in the cooler!
天啊
Jesus.
一切尽在不言中
So much is said in silence.
坚持自我 拉里
Stay gold, Larry.
这很伤人
You know, it's hurtful
你不感激我为爸爸做的一切
that you don't appreciate all that I do for Dad.
你不住在那 所以你不知道
You don't live there, so you don't know.
我会给你寄三千
I'll send you three grand in the mail.
别再来这里了
Don't come up here again.
成交
Done.
拉里 这只是几个袋子 不是中国的拼图
Larry, it's just a few bags, not a Chinese slat puzzle!
快放上车 我们开车了
Jam 'em in and let's blow this shitbox!
天啊
God!
难以置信你没在弗朗西丝面前支持我
I can't believe you didn't have my back with Frances.
你就他妈站在那 太侮辱人了
You just fucking stood there. It was so insulting.
你现在娶了我 记得吗
You're married to me now, remember?
天啊 我受够了
God, I'm sick of this shit.
一切尽在不言中
So much is said in silence.
-你来了 -抱歉我迟到了
- Hi! You made it! - Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late,
我会很快很安静的
but I'll be-- I'll be really fast and be really quiet.
别担心 钥匙还在花盆下
Oh, no worries, the key's still under the flower pot.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表