剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
作为父母 我们的工作就是把门踢开
It's our job, as parents, to kick the door down
扔进催泪瓦斯
and lob in tear gas.
-为共同养育击掌吧 -好吧
- High-five on co-parenting. - All right.
击掌 这里
High... Right here.
《离婚》前情提要
你为什么不想结婚
Why don't you wanna get married again?
因为我结过婚 不成功
Because I did it, it didn't work out,
所以现在我们可以为所欲为
so now we get to do whatever the hell we want.
不再有规矩
No more rules.
亲爱的 这真的有必要吗
Sweetie, is this really necessary?
这老头是谁
Who is this old man?
我祖父
My grandfather.
这是个好姑娘
This is a good girl here.
她需要的是指导
She needs guidance.
汤姆 你得去上大学
Tom, you have to go to college.
这是敲诈 就连杰姬都说这是浪费时间
It's a rip-off. Even Jackie says it's a waste of time.
你还没有赢得聊那些事的权利
You haven't earned those conversations,
我真的需要你尊重这一点
and I need you to respect that.
难以置信你没在弗朗西丝面前支持我
I can't believe you didn't have my back with Francis.
你现在娶了我 记得吗
You're married to me now, remember?
加油 突击者
All right, come on, Raiders!
我们加油
Let's get this done!
准备防守
Set up your D!
小心猛击
Watch for the drive!
哥们
Hey, man, uh...
如果我约弗朗西丝会奇怪吗
Would it be weird if I asked Frances out?
加油 突击者
All right, come on, Raiders!
-什么 -快
- What? - Let's go!
-好 塞西莉 -加油 塞西莉
- All right, Cecily. - Come on, Cecily!
设置巨石阵
Set Stonehenge.
-巨石阵 -莱拉 选好防守对象
- Stonehenge! - Lila, get your pick!
快 莱拉 挡拆
Right on, Lila! Set it up!
哎呀
Oh, ouch!
莱拉 你没事吧
Oh, Lila, you all right?
撑下去
Okay, walk it off!
继续比赛 迪弗雷纳
Keep your head in the game, Dufresne!
我知道 有点奇怪 对吧
I know. Kinda weird, right?
但你们在一起时 我从来都不认识你俩
But I never knew you two when you were together.
就我所知 你没结过婚
I mean, as far as I'm concerned, you were never married.
知道吗
You know?
她是个甜心
Hey. She's a sweetheart.
甜心
Sweetheart?
快
Let's go!
但前提是不奇怪
But only if it isn't weird.
随便你 一点也不奇怪
Uh, yeah, have at it. Not weird at all.
加油 突击者队
Let's go, Raiders!
离婚 第三季第四集
-她没事吧 -是的
- Is she okay? - Yeah, yeah.
只是出了点血
Just a little bit of blood.
她说她的球衣看起来更酷了
She said it looked cool on her jersey.
她很坚强
She's tough.
是的
Yep.
鸟类工作怎么样
So, how's the bird business?
挺好的
Oh, it's good. It's...
我在组织
I'm organizing. I have a...
这个周末我要组织一次郊游
I'm organizing a big outing this weekend.
是吗
Yeah?
就是一份充数的工作
It's just a placeholder.
你记得我跟杰姬的聊天吗
Um, so you know the conversation with Jackie?
我觉得很内疚
I feel... I feel bad about it.
我过去时有点太激动了
I just... I came in, like, you know, a little hot.
你绝对让她摆正了位置
You definitely put her in her place,
这并不难
which isn't hard
考虑到她卧床不起
considering she's bed-ridden.
我懂
I get it.
总之 我明晚可以带晚餐过去
Anyway, I was thinking I could bring dinner over tomorrow night.
什么
What?
你为什么想那样做
Why the hell would you want to do that?
就因为
Just because I just...
我不想跟她太紧张
I don't want there to be tension, you know?
我们想做一家人
We're trying to be a family, and...
我可以带上亨利
and I could bring Henry.
我希望你和亨利见面
I would like you to meet Henry.
罗伯特
Hey, Robert!
-见新男人啊 -是啊
- Meet the new man. - Mm-hmm.
好啊
Yeah, yeah!
所以你正式退出情场了
So you're officially off the market.
不约新男人了
Not fielding any new offers.
我想是的
Well, I mean... I guess not, no.
-很好 -嘿
- Good. - Hey!
你好啊 赢家
Oh, hey. Hey, winner!
进了地区赛了
Off to regionals!
莱拉是一股不可忽视的力量
Lila is a force to be reckoned with!
是的
Ah, she is!
她遗传的老爸
Yeah, she gets it from the old man.
也许还遗传了一点老妈
Maybe a little from the mom.
我 好吧
So. I... okay.
-这很棒 -嗯
- This is great. - Yep.
这 祝你过得开心
This is, uh... Yeah, have fun.
包括
With...
一切
things, and, uh...
汤姆 上大学 讨论
Tom. In college. Discuss.
-对 -还有晚餐
- Yep. Yep. - And, uh, dinner.
是的 明天
Mm-hmm. Yep. Tomorrow.
各种各样的人
Assorted people.
-比赛很棒 -是的
- Good game. - Good, good game.
-好 -再见
- Good. - See ya.
祝你好运 混♥蛋♥
Good luck, dickface.
-他们来了吗 在更衣室吗 -嗯嗯
- They're coming? Locker room? - Yeah, yeah.
你打算听尴尬的事吗
Um, so, you ready for something kind of awkward?
该死
Oh, shoot!
对 新制♥服♥
Right! The new uniforms.
我昨天收到支票了 我就...
I had the check yesterday, and I just...
不 不是那件事
No, no, no. It's not that.
我很久以前就觉得你是个赖账的人
I wrote you off as a deadbeat a long time ago.
我打算约你出去
I was, uh... I was about to ask you out.
我问过罗伯特了
Yeah, I mean, I ran it by Robert,
他完全没意见
you know, and he's totally cool with it.
他在许可单上签字了吗
Oh, did he sign the permission slip?
不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
只是 我们是哥们
It's just, you know, we're, um, you know, pals.
我不想越界 或者做什么太奇怪的事
I didn't wanna step over a line or do anything too weird.
你怎么说 你想有空去友好餐厅
Uh, so what do you say? You wanna hit Friendly's
喝杯奶昔吗
and grab a Fribble sometime?
谢谢 你真友好
Thank you. That's-that's very friendly.
但是
Um... But, um...
我在跟人约会
I'm... I'm seeing someone.
我不知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
罗伯特没提到
I mean, Robert didn't mention that.
我刚告诉他
Yeah, no, well, I just debriefed him.
知道了 我真活该
Got it. Well, serves me right,
居然当面约别人出去
asking someone out in person.
在网上她们看不见我哭
Online they can't see you cry.
不 别那样说
Oh, no, don't say that.
好吧 记住
Okay then, so, uh... Just remember...
只需一通电♥话♥ 我就陪你喝柏拉图式的奶昔
A platonic Fribble, only a phone call away.
我会的
All right, will do, will do.
野兽
Beast! Yes!
回家吧 注意补水 你没事的
Head back, hydrate. You got this.
做得好 周一见
Great job. See you Monday.
野兽
Beast!
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表