剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
好多品种啊
Many varieties.
那边有好多品种
Many varieties over yonder.
顺说 你注意到了她的化妆包吗
Um, by the way, have you noticed in her makeup bag?
什么
What?
那个盒子【】
The box?
-卫生棉条吗 -我知道
- Tampons? - Yeah! I know!
从来没打开过
It's never been opened.
那是干嘛 就为了作秀吗
What, is it, what, is it just for show?
我完全不知道
I have no fucking clue.
新闻四台
And on News 4
他们说 在他跳下之前
they said that right before he jumped,
喊出了他的狗狗的名字
he called out his dog's name.
童年养的狗狗
His childhood dog.
为什么73岁的健康老人
Why does a healthy 73-year-old man
沿着天桥走着 就
walk along an overpass and just...
我无法释怀
I just can't shake it.
这是一场悲剧 非常痛心
It's tragic. Very, very sad.
我们身边一直发生这样可怕的事
I mean, how do we move on with our lives
我们要如何继续生活啊
when these horrible things are happening all around us?
我们有什么权利醒来后快乐
What right do we have to wake up and be happy?
和朋友去购物或者去餐厅 这时候人们
Go out shopping or to restaurants with our friends when people...
米歇尔
Michelle.
-我很抱歉 -我知道 很可怕 对吧
- I'm sorry. - I know, it's horrible, right?
不 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry...
我觉得我已经到达了
because I think that I have reached
饱和点
some saturation point here.
我就像是
It's like I, uh... It's like...
我有一部分感同身受
part of me feels for you,
另一部分就说
and then the other part is like,
不 某个老头跳下了桥
"Oh, no! Some old fart jumped off a bridge!
我要怎么再去卢森堡咖啡馆啊
How will I ever go to Cafe Luxembourg again?"
这就是你的同理心泛滥
It is just your empathy runneth over,
这非常刺耳
and it is very shrill.
达拉斯 这不公平
Dallas, that is not fair.
我同意 这不公平
I agree with you! It's not fair!
这样错了 很不专业
It's wrong, it's-it's unprofessional,
对不起 但我就
and I am sorry. But I just...
我觉得你该去见别的医生
I think that you need to see someone else.
-什么 -我觉得你该去见
- What? - I think that you need to see
对多余的废话更有耐心的
someone else who has more patience for...
医生
redundant bullshit.
总之
Anyway, huh...
我想我需要
I think I need to, uh...
闭一会儿眼睛
close my eyes for a bit.
我
It's just...
好困
Sleepy.
请写下你的名字
Yeah, just your name
和你方便分享的联♥系♥方式
and a contact you feel comfortable sharing with us.
我们会及时通知你
We'll keep you abreast.
鸟胸
Bird breast.
纽约鸟类学会
现在怎么做 里奥
Okay, so what now, Leo?
带他们看鸟
Go show 'em some birds.
这个嘛
Well...
你不跟我一起吗
Aren't you gonna come with me?
我之前从来没做过 我完全不知道
I've never done this before. I have absolutely no idea...
你可以的
You can handle it.
我刚开始看康妮·史蒂文斯的那章
I just started the Connie Stevens chapter.
没时间跟你瞎扯
I don't have time for this bullshit.
克里斯黛拉
Crystella.
我记得你去了布鲁克林观鸟者
I thought you moved on to the Brooklyn Birders.
我一直在想我们
I've been thinking about us.
聪明的女孩
Smart girl.
大家好 下午好
Well, hello, good afternoon!
欢迎 欢迎我的鸟类爱好者朋友们
Welcome! Welcome to my fellow bird enthusiasts.
感谢大家在这个冷得出奇的日子出门
Thank you all for coming out on this unseasonably cold day.
我个人
I, for one,
希望能看到斯文森莺
plan to look for the Swinson Warbler.
我知道机会渺茫 但我是个
It's a long shot I know, but I am nothing
永远的乐观主义者
if not an eternal optimist.
我们开始寻找吧
So, uh, let's get this baby off the blocks!
最后
And, uh, lastly...
谁有多余的紧身裤吗
Does anyone have an extra pair of tights?
只有我这样觉得吗
Is it me,
还是今天这个公园一只鸟都没有
or is there not one fucking bird in this park today?
天啊 我是说
Goodness, I mean...
抱歉
Sorry...
我是说
I mean...
我是说 我只是
I mean, I'm just...
我只是好郁闷啊
I'm just so bummed, you know?
因为我真的希望能看到斯文森莺
Because I was really hoping to see the Swinson.
白眉食虫莺 不是斯文森莺
Swainson, not Swinson.
是啊 你说了一下午的斯文森莺
Yeah, you've been saying Swinson all afternoon,
这真的让我恶心
and it literally makes me nauseous.
好吧 抱歉
Yeah, sorry, sorry, sorry.
白眉食虫莺 白眉食虫莺
Swainson. Swainson.
你喜欢鸟 对吧
You do like birds, don't you?
当然了
Yeah, sure!
我跟大家一样喜欢
Sure, I mean, you know, as much as the next guy.
有什么不喜欢的呢
What's not to like? It's...
如果你不爱鸟
Why would you take a job at a bird society
为什么要在鸟类学会工作
if you don't care deeply about birds?
要讲实话吗
Full disclosure?
因为我跟大家一样要付账单
'Cause I got bills to pay like the next guy, you know?
怎么 你觉得我接受这份工作
What, you think I took this gig
是为了和你们混在一起吗
to hang out with you people?
我是说 我只是
I mean, I just...
我只是想收支相抵 伙计
I'm just trying to make ends meet, buddy.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, hon?
真的吗 贝芙
Honestly, Bev?
在鸟的世界里 我的一切都不顺利
Things just aren't taking off for me in birdland.
我觉得你做的挺好的
Oh, I think you're doing just fine!
尤其是你处理那些动物的方式
Especially how you handled those animals back there.
莺
A Warbler!
太巧了吧
What are the chances?
其实这是画眉鸟
Well, actually, it's a Wood Thrush,
但你会分辨的
but you're getting there.
洗好了 香喷喷 折好了
Here we are, fresh and folded.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
黛安
Diane?
我得问你
I have to ask.
那是什么
What's that?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我还以为你妈妈很早之前
I would've thought your mommy had this conversation
跟你进行过这番对话
with you a long time ago.
我不想多管闲事 但是
Well, I don't mean to be nosy, but...
那六个月都没打开了
that hasn't been opened for six months.
那又如何
So?
我还是个行经的女人
I'm still a menstruating woman.
好吧
Okay.
而且 一年没来大姨妈
Besides, menopause isn't official
更年期才算正式到来
until you've gone a year without a period.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
已经有多久了
how long has it been?
11个月
Eleven months.
零几天
And change.
更年期比我预想的早得多
It just came so much sooner than I thought.
那总比我们预想的早得多
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表