剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
不 我希望弗朗西丝做她喜欢做的事
No, I want Frances to do whatever she likes.
我讨厌弗朗西丝跟杰里米约会
I hate the idea of Frances going on a date with Jeremy.
《离婚》前情提要
显然 我想做什么都可以
Apparently, I'm at liberty to do whatever I want.
不如你告诉我出什么事了
You tell me what the hell is going on here.
我受够了 这一切
I'm over this shit. All of it.
虽然我现在很想揍你
As much as I'd really like to punch you,
但我不会在孩子们面前这样做
I'm not gonna do that in front of these kids.
让开吧
So, back off.
我想带你看样东西
I'd like to show you something.
归你了 黛安
It's yours, Diane.
你是说免费的吗
You mean for free?
我偶尔敲门 你得去应门
You'd have to answer my occasional knock on the door.
也许我不再在乎人们的问题了
Maybe I don't give a shit about people's problems.
你都没在听 我并不惊讶
You're not even listening. It doesn't surprise me.
你几周都没听了
You haven't been listening for weeks.
-我们得分♥析♥这事 -我不分♥析♥
- Okay, we need to unpack this. - Not unpacking.
我要拿东西走人了
I am packing and leaving.
弗朗西丝 我也许给你在海斯廷斯的房♥子
Frances, I may have found a buyer
找到了买♥♥家
for your Hastings home.
你不告诉我就要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
You put the house on the market without telling me?
我们输了
We lost.
你至少上了弗朗西丝吗
Did you fuck Frances at least?
没有 杰里米上了弗朗西丝
Nope. Jeremy fucked Frances.
亨利
那么
就这样了吗
给我回电
这不会花很长时间 但很重要
This won't take long, but it's important.
我让"重要"听起来糟糕或者可怕
And I'm making "Important" sound bad or scary.
其实不是 不是
And it's not, it's... it's not.
其实它的意思是
What it's really all about is...
你们的妈妈和我要离婚了
Your mother and I are getting a divorce.
很可怕
It's awful.
如果我们能想出什么办法
If there was any way that we could've figured out
继续在一起 我们会的
how to stay together, then we would.
但我们做不到
But we just can't.
但重要的是
But the important thing is
我们俩谁也不会离开你们
that neither of us is going to leave you.
我就住在附近
I'm gonna be living nearby,
我们会做一切经常做的事 一起做
and we're gonna do everything that we've always done together.
作为一个家庭
As a family.
更重要的是
But more importantly,
你们的妈妈和我全心全意地爱着你们
your mother and I love you with all of our hearts.
那点 莱拉 汤姆 是不会变的
And that, Lila, Tom, is never gonna change.
离婚 第三季第六集[本季终]
好啊 陌生人们
Hello, strangers!
欢迎回家
Hi! Welcome home.
有什么新闻吗 有什么想和我分享的秘密吗
Any headlines? Any secrets you wanna share with me...
-不想跟你♥爸♥分享的 -没新闻
- ... you don't like to share with your dad? - No news.
莱拉 我有条新闻
Oh, hey, hey! Lila, I've got a headline.
你偷了我的袜子
You poached my socks.
-我需要 -我也需要
- I needed them. - Well, I needed them too.
-瞧瞧我穿着什么 -不 你 我喜欢
- Look what I ended up with. - No, you... I like it.
欢迎回家 孩子们
All right, well, welcome home, guys.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you. Oh!
-你一般不来 -我知道
- You don't usually come up. - I know.
你介意我去卫生间吗
Um, do you mind if I use the restroom?
-我得上厕所 -不介意
- I have to pee. - Oh... no, oh...
不介意 进来吧
No, no, no, Actually, come on in.
-旅途很长 -等等
- It's a long... - Wait, wait, wait.
你能等等吗
Can you just... can you hold it?
能过来一会儿吗
Can you just come here for a second?
-呃 -怎么了
- Um... - What's up?
我经过了一些考虑
So, I've been giving it some thought.
房♥客的租约就要到期了
You know, the renter's lease is about to be up.
我觉得我们该卖♥♥掉房♥子
I think we should sell the house.
真的吗 现在你想卖♥♥掉房♥子吗
Really? Now you wanna sell the house?
是啊 我觉得
Shh. Yeah, yeah. I mean, I think, you know,
能拿到一些钱挺好的
it would be nice to have some money.
我可以在这里买♥♥点东西
I don't know, I could buy something here and...
我觉得我们终于要分开资产了
I don't think it's such a bad idea for us
这并不是一个糟糕的主意
to finally separate our assets.
-分开我们的资产 -是啊
- Separate our assets? - Mm-hmm.
你在这房♥子里给我们的孩子喂过奶
I mean, this is the house where you nursed our children.
他们当时都蹒跚学步了
They were toddlers.
莱拉用玻璃杯喝水
Lila was drinking out of a glass.
汤姆都会转动关节了
Tom was practically rolling his own joints.
无论如何 那无所谓 我不会说那些
That doesn't matter, regardless. I'm not gonna get into that.
我就是觉得这是时候了 知道吗
I just feel like it's time, you know?
是时候剪断绳子了
It's just time to cut the cord.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
好吧 我们卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Okay. Let's sell the house.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Sure.
-尿尿 -好
- Urinate? - Yeah, yeah, no.
-去吧 -谢谢
- Go ahead, go ahead. - Thank you. Thanks.
原来
So, as it turns out,
弗朗西丝对卖♥♥♥房♥♥子没意见
Frances is okay with selling the house.
不是吧 太他妈好了
No shit? Halle-fuckin'-luja.
你觉得这是个好主意
So you think it's a good idea?
各方各面都是
In every possible way.
好吧 你满意了
Oh. Okay. Well, there you go.
如果你不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
If you don't want to sell the house,
那就别卖♥♥ 诚实点就行
don't sell it. Just be honest about it.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我当然想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Of course I wanna sell the house.
实际上 你想帮我们处理吗
In fact, do you want to handle it for us?
我不想
No. I do not.
我觉得洗头这件事太过分了
I think the whole hand washing thing has gone too far.
如果几个人需要得败血症
I mean, if a few people have to get septic
我指关节上的皮肤才会不再开裂
so the skin on my knuckles stops cracking,
我对此没意见
I'm okay with that.
我不同意
Yeah, I disagree.
相当不同意
A lot.
漂亮妈妈 你痊愈了
You, pretty mama, are healed.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 克劳迪娅
Don't be an asshole, Claudia.
下垂的胎盘不再下垂了
Droopy placenta is droopy no more.
孩子安全了吗
So, the baby's safe?
跟世界里的每个人一样安全
Safe as anyone in a world gone to hell.
我可以出门了吗
So, I can go out?
-去任何地方 -你没事吧
- Anywhere? - You okay?
杰姬
Jackie?
我觉得她受惊了
I think she's in shock.
罗比 我爱你
Robbie, I love you.
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, yeah... yeah, I love you too.
-但我要搬走了 -你 什么
- But I'm moving out. - You... what?
我要搬走了
I'm moving out.
利亚普斯医疗办公室
胎盘再附着是否带来了
Is there some sort of neurological change
神经系统的变化
that accompanies placenta reattachment?
我一直试图忽略
I kept trying to overlook it.
你总是为她辩护
How you're always defending her
而且不愿意卖♥♥掉该死的房♥子
and you can't let go of that goddamn house.
你超级关心
And you're so friggin' concerned
她会和谁约会
with everyone she might be dating.
你表现得很清楚你的忠诚在哪里
You've made it quite clear where your loyalty is.
是对她 不是对我
It's with her, it's not with me.
新闻 我没有爱着弗朗西丝
I am not... news flash... in love with Frances.
有意思 我从未说过那话
Interesting. I never actually said that.
该死 我本来就不适合结婚
Fuck it, I was never cut out to be married anyway.
我试过了 但我就是做不到
I tried, but I just can't do it.
我没必要提醒你
I don't really need to remind you
我们要有孩子了
that we are having a child together,
所以在你做决定之前
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表