剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
对 这就是问题 艾米莉
Right, well, that is just it, Emily.
你只顾着自己想要什么
You only think about what you want.
但在这个家
But in this house,
重要的是你父亲想要什么
what matters is what your father wants.
看看周围
Look around.
房♥间里的所有东西
Everything in this room,
这张床
that bed,
你用的桌子
that desk you're sitting at,
手上拿的笔
that pencil you're holding...
都是他给你的
he provided for you.
你的父亲不辞辛劳让我们过好日子 艾米莉
Your father has worked very hard to give us a good life, Emily.
所以我的职责是让他快乐
So it is my job to keep him happy.
只要你住在这个屋檐下 这也是你的职责
And as long as you live under this roof, it is your job too.
妈妈 如果你因为女佣怄气 你就直说
Mom, if you're mad about the maid, just say so.
不 艾米莉
No, Emily.
因为我和你不一样
Because, unlike you,
我没有随时要表达自我的毛病
I am not in the habit of constantly expressing myself.
艾米莉小姐 你吓到我了
Miss Emily, you frightened me.
你能教我做面包吗
Can you teach me how to make bread?
拜托
Please?
玛吉 这很重要
Maggie, it's very important.
那好吧
All right, then.
袖子卷起来
Roll up your sleeves.
好了
All right.
舀一勺出来
So, you want to scoop out one cup.
好
Okay.
《It Takes a Lot to Know a Man》—— Damien Rice
对了
There we go.
*了解男人并不容易*
*It takes a lot to know a man*
*理解对方要靠心意*
*It takes a lot to understand*
*勇敢的人 圣洁的魂*
*The warrior, the sage*
*少年的浮躁青春*
*The little boy in rage*
*了解女人并不容易*
*It takes a lot to know a woman*
*理解对方要靠心意*
*A lot to understand what's humming*
*蜜蜂嗡声 刺痛肉身*
*The honeybee, the sting*
*少女的稚嫩心声*
*The little girl with wings*
*经历许多才懂得付出*
*It takes a lot to give*
*才明白求助他人*
*To ask for help*
*才学会忠于自己*
*To be yourself*
*才知道热爱生活*
*To know and love what you live with*
*用心才能感受存在*
*It takes a lot to be, to touch, to feel*
*逐渐明白对方期待*
*The slow reveal of what another body needs*
*了解男人并不容易*
*It takes a lot to know a man*
*理解对方要靠心意*
*A lot to know, to understand*
*父子之情*
*A father and a son*
*狩猎之境*
*A hunter and a gun*
*用心才能感受存在*
*It takes a lot to be, to touch, to feel*
*逐渐明白对方期待*
*The slow reveal of what another body needs*
你知道我会想念躺在你身边的日子吧
You know I'm gonna miss sleeping in your bed, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 艾米莉
I'm sorry, Emily.
我一直在想庞贝城
I just can't stop thinking about Pompeii.
被火山灰掩埋
A whole city covered in ash.
永恒定格
Frozen in time.
我有时候也有这种感觉
That's how I feel sometimes.
好像被定住
Like I'm frozen.
好像
Like I'm...
被困住
trapped.
我好像知道火山是什么感觉
I think I know what a volcano feels like.
是吗
You do?
嗯
Yeah.
带我感受
Show me.
《Your Best American Girl》——Mitski
*可以的话 我想做你的爱人*
*If I could, I'd be your little spoon*
*反反复复亲吻你的手指*
*And kiss your fingers forevermore*
*可是宝贝你忙得不可开交*
*But, big spoon, you have so much to do*
*我却除了想你别无他法*
*And I have nothing ahead of me*
*你是未曾见过黑夜的阳光*
*You're the sun, you've never seen the night*
*但你听到清晨鸟儿的鸣唱*
*But you hear its song from the morning birds*
*我不是月亮 更没有星光*
*Well, I'm not the moon, I'm not even a star*
*但清醒的夜晚我将教鸟儿歌♥唱*
*But awake at night I'll be singing to the birds*
*不要等候我 我不能追随*
*Don't wait for me, I can't come*
*你的母亲不会接纳我*
*Your mother wouldn't approve of how my mother raised me*
*但我内心一万个愿意*
*But I do, I think I do*
*你是好耀眼的女孩*
*And you're an all-American girl*
*我想成为配得上你的女孩*
*I guess I couldn't help trying to be your best American girl*
*你是真命天女*
*You're the one*
*你是心之所向*
*You're all I ever wanted*
*我会后悔莫及*
*I think I'll regret this*
我未曾见过火山
但听游人说来
古老静谧山川
向来从容姿态
山底潜伏灾难
浓烟烈火咆哮
一方生灵涂炭
徒留世人哀悼
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表