剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
"人生是对真♥相♥的探寻
"Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth,
每个圆都可以另起新圆
that around every circle another can be drawn;
自然中并无终点
That there is no end in nature,
每个终点都是起点
but every end is a beginning;
每个午后都伴随着下个黎明
That there is always another dawn risen on mid-noon,
每个深处都潜伏着更暗深渊"
and under every deep a lower deep opens."
说到真♥相♥
Speaking of truth...
我其实未婚
I'm not actually married.
但是...
But...
你戴戒指啊
you wear a ring.
是我父亲的
It was my father's,
我戴戒指是为了纪念他
and I started wearing it to remember him by.
结果呢
And then...
我发现应付无数个"狄金森夫人"很有效
I discovered that it helped to stop the prying questions
避免了各种试探性和陷阱问题
and the endless set-ups from a thousand Mrs. Dickinsons.
-没有冒犯你母亲的意思 -没关系的
- No offense to your mom. - Oh, none taken.
这小金环很有影响力
Lot of power in a little gold band.
婚戒换取自♥由♥
A wedding ring as freedom.
倒是头一回见
That's a new one.
婚姻本身有点老派 你不觉得吗
Marriage itself is a bit old-fashioned, don't you think?
"成为你的妻子相守相持"
"Take this woman to have and to hold."
听起来有点像...
Just sounds a little like...
囚禁
Imprisonment?
-没错 -对
- Exactly. - Yeah.
那你不想要孩子吧
So, you don't want children?
我喜欢孩子啊 喜欢别人家的
I love children. Other people's.
要是自己生了的话
But if I had my own...
我就没时间阅读了
I wouldn't have any time to read.
你好像能读取我的想法
I feel like you are reciting my own thoughts.
-击中心弦了吗[共鸣] -击中心海
- Struck a chord? - The whole piano.
在这湖里游过吗
You ever swim in this lake?
-我父亲不允许 -为什么
- My father doesn't let me. - Why not?
他担心我生病
He's afraid I'll get sick.
那来不及了 你已经快死了
Well, it's too late now. You're already dying.
对哦
True.
这水看起来好诱人
That water, it looks tempting.
"诱人"
"Tempting"?
肯定冷死了
I bet it's freezing.
会暖起来的
I bet it warms up.
*我为你痴狂*
*Got a fever for you*
*你可曾知道心碎的滋味*
*Do you know what it feels like get hurt so bad*
*我无法掩饰心痛*
*I can't be there to lie, yes it does*
*你最后才靠近我*
*And they, but you, you're the one give in too late*
*用言语不敌的方式爱我*
*Show me in a way that can't be said in words*
我的天
Oh, my God.
明理
明理迷眼
明理迷眼庸人难抵
虚实扰汝心惊
-我能进吗 -嗯
- Can I come in? - Yeah.
你的头发
Your hair.
湿湿的
It's damp.
盗汗
Night sweats.
医生说没有希望了
The doctor said there isn't any hope.
有 总是有希望的
Oh there's, there's always hope.
我不能想象没有你的生活 艾米莉
I can't imagine life without you, Emily.
你还记得
Do you remember
我们上演大黄蜂歌♥剧那次吗
that time we put on the bumblebee opera?
记得
Yeah.
那样打发一下午蛮有趣的
That was a pretty fun waste of an afternoon.
我们嗡嗡叫太久 我嗓子都疼了
We hummed for so long I got a sore throat.
你确实很投入演出
You were very committed to that performance.
没人像你这样有趣 艾米
And nobody's as fun as you, Em.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
奥斯汀 你不会的
Austin, you won't.
我已经失去了苏
I've already lost Sue.
你也可能会走
Now you could go too.
苏不是给你写信了吗
I thought Sue was writing to you.
就写过一次
She only wrote once.
你说的两次
You said twice.
我撒谎了
I lied.
她肯定有想你
I'm sure she misses you.
你确定吗
Are you?
我不确定
I'm not.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太自私了 没完没了的
This is so selfish of me, going on and on...
你生命最后的时间
spending what could be your last hours...
被我浪费
like this.
抱怨儿女情长
Just whining about some girl.
我理解的
I understand.
她可不是"某个女孩" 她是苏
And she's not just "Some girl," She's Sue.
对
Yeah.
苏
Sue.
我不懂她
I don't understand her.
但我知道自己爱她
But I know I love her.
因为我就是爱不懂她的感觉
Because, somehow, I love not understanding her.
就算这一生都无法理解苏
I'd rather spend the rest of my life not understanding Sue
也比娶一个我能懂的人好
than marry someone who made sense to me.
这话有道理吗
Does that make any sense?
有
Yeah.
我应该能懂
I think I get it.
艾米莉 能不能 不要死
Emily, can you please, please not die?
我写好了
I finished it.
想拿给你读
I want you to read it.
别 现在别看
Don't, don't open it now!
我在的时候别看
Not while I'm in here.
好
Okay.
我走了再看
Read it when I'm gone.
意思是... 你死了以后吗
You mean... when you're dead?
大哥 不是 等我出这个房♥间
Dude, no, I mean, like, when I'm in the other room.
噢懂了 好的
Oh. Gotcha. Will do.
现在我要去奇迹般康复了
Now, I have to go make a miraculous recovery.
哪位要喝茶吗
Would anyone like some tea?
茶不错
Tea sounds nice.
有薄荷叶吗
Do we have any peppermint?
是鬼
It's a ghost!
不是 母亲 真的是我
No, Mother. It's actually me.
艾米莉 你不是该在床上吗
Emily, shouldn't you be in bed?
特别神奇
It's the most amazing thing.
我早上起来就不头疼了
I woke up this morning and the headache was gone.
不头晕 也不出汗了
I don't feel dizzy, no more sweats,
我感觉... 很自在
I feel... wonderful.
我都说了她没得黄热病
Told you she didn't have yellow fever.
老天有眼 赶紧吃点东西
Praise be. Let's get some food into you.
吃点有营养的
Something that'll stick to your ribs.
抱歉吓到你了 妈妈
I'm sorry if I scared you, Mom.
好 能下床就好
Yes, well, it's good you're out of bed.
现在你可以去洗床单了
Now you can go wash the sheets.
没事的 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
总有一天会死
Well, I will one day.
但离那天还远得很
But probably not for, like, a long, long time.
他喜欢这诗 他不喜欢这诗
He likes the poem. He likes it not.
他喜欢 他不喜欢
He likes it. He likes it not.
谁管他喜不喜欢 他会喜欢的吧
Who cares if he likes it? He's going to like it, right?
艾米莉
Emily?
苏
Sue?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
不是我的想象吗
Not a figment of my imagination?
真的是我
I'm real.
你能下床了
But you're out of bed.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表