剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -我忘拿手套 回来取一下
- Merry Christmas. - I forgot my mittens. I just came to pick them up.
不好意思
Excuse me.
听起来有点严重啊
That sounds pretty bad.
你是生病了吗
Are you getting sick?
估计只是小感冒
It's just a little flu, I think.
昨晚熬得太晚
I stayed up too late last night.
你们的父亲也把我累够呛
And your dad is working me to the bone.
不过 我要出门了
Well, I'll be off now.
享受你们的礼物吧
Enjoy your presents.
等等 本
Wait, Ben.
我送你回家
I'll walk you home.
好
Okay.
再好不过
That would be nice.
等我拿外套
Let me just grab my coat.
艾米莉 他有家室
Emily, he's married.
不 不是的
No, he's not.
太好了
Cool.
看这阳光
Look at the light.
斜穿过梢头洒向大地
The way it slants through the trees.
只有在冬天才有这般耀眼的光芒
You only see light as sharp as that in winter.
我的宝贝
Hey, babe.
奥斯汀 我有话跟你说
Austin, I have to talk to you.
你说
Okay.
你觉得我们能和彼此坦诚吗
Do you think we can be really honest with each other?
我希望如此
I hope so.
那你觉得我说的话 你都懂吗
Do you think when I speak, you understand what I mean?
我不太明白你这是怎么了
I'm not sure that's what's happening right now.
奥斯汀 我害怕
Austin, I'm scared.
怕什么
Of what?
我害怕生儿育女
I'm afraid of having children.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是很害怕 说不清到底有多怕
I'm just so afraid. I don't even know how to tell you how afraid I am.
孩子有什么可怕的
What's scary about kids?
他们是很烦人 但没什么可怕的
I mean, they're annoying, but they're nothing to fear.
我母亲在生我的时候去世了
My mother died giving birth to me.
她生下了我 却断送了自己
She pushed me out, and it killed her.
我这一生都在为此恐惧 担心我会经历这些
I've spent my whole life terrified of that. What if it happens to me?
我之前都不知道
I had no idea.
我要你知道
I needed you to know.
我不想失去你 奥斯汀
I don't wanna lose you, Austin.
你不知道这话让我有多开心
You have no idea how good that makes me feel.
你什么都可以对我讲
You can tell me anything.
明白吗
You know that?
我们也不一定要有孩子
And we don't have to have kids.
-不用吗 -你不想就不需要
- We don't? - Not if you don't want to.
-你还是要娶我 就算我... -苏
- You'd really marry me, even if I... - Sue...
我只想要娶你为妻
all I want is to marry you.
《Shut Up Kiss Me》——Angel Olsen
*敞开心扉 请不要逃开*
*Tell me what you’re thinking, don't delay*
而且
And...
*甜蜜回忆 愿再续精彩*
*We could still be having some sweet memories*
我很...
I'm just...
*心为你而动 你怎能抵赖*
*This heart still beats for you. Why can't you see?*
很庆幸你出生在这世上
really glad you were born.
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*收起眼泪 调整心态*
*Stop your crying. It's alright*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*不要对我 不理不睬*
*Stop pretending I'm not there*
*我就在此地 绝不走开*
*When it's clear I'm not going anywhere*
*若我消失 请看看天外*
*If I'm out of sight then take another look around*
*我从未离开 只等你寻来*
*I'm still out there hoping to be found*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*收起眼泪 调整心态*
*Stop your crying. It's alright*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
*以吻慰我 拥我入怀*
*Shut up kiss me. Hold me tight*
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for walking me home.
客气了
You're welcome.
在寂静中漫步感觉不错
Walking in silence was nice.
是的
It was.
而且...和你相处
You know... being with you...
怎么
Yeah?
很像是自己独处
It's a lot like being alone.
哦天 是我鲁莽了
Oh, God, I am so sorry.
不用道歉 没事的
Don't apologize. It's okay.
我不想让你生病
I don't wanna get you sick.
我从未有如此美妙的感觉
I've never felt better in my life.
斜阳拂掠大地
于午后 于冬季
如教堂圣歌♥ 携万钧之力
俗世苍生 不堪一击
肉身完好无异 但灵魂早已支离
飘零在真理的国度里
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表