剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
不 奥斯汀 不对
No, Austin, that's not true.
我发誓不是这样
I swear that's not true.
反正"对不对"不是你说了算 懂吗
Yeah, well, you're not in charge of what's true. Okay?
告诉你 艾米莉 你什么也做不了主
Guess what, Emily. You're not in charge of anything.
我现在是一家之主了
I am the man of the house now.
爸明显不会回来了
Because Dad, apparently, isn't ever coming home.
等他走了 你归我管
And when Dad's gone, I'm in charge of you.
本来就该如此
That's just the way it is.
所以别再这么幼稚
So, no more acting like a child.
别再去果园里打闹
No more running around in orchards.
别再插科打诨
No more jokes.
你闹够了吧
You've had your fun!
那些蠢诗也写够了
You've written your stupid little poems.
你让苏脏了裙子
You got Sue's dress dirty.
还让她哭了
And you made her cry.
所以你听着
So, guess what.
婚礼不欢迎你
You're not invited anymore.
我不想你出现在婚礼上
I don't want you at this wedding.
我要你被反锁在楼上待着
I want you upstairs in your room with the door locked
免得你制♥造♥麻烦
so you can't cause any trouble.
我的诗不蠢
My poems aren't stupid.
不 很蠢
Yes, they are.
不
No.
它们很珍贵
They're important.
它们毫无意义
They're meaningless.
你什么时候才能接受现实 艾米莉
When will you accept it, Emily?
你根本算不上诗人
You're not a real poet.
能够出版的才算真正的诗
Because the only real poems are the ones in books.
我能不能...
Can I just...
至少把捧花给苏
Can I at least bring Sue her bouquet...
我来就行
I'll take care of that.
知道吗 奥斯汀
You know what, Austin?
虽然你是个男人
Just because you're a man...
怎样
Yeah, what?
但不一定要做恶人
It doesn't mean you have to become a monster.
你可怜的母亲
Your poor mother.
被火烧到裙子又晕死过去
Lit herself on fire and then fainted dead away.
你的父亲也还没回家
And your father's still not home.
原来孤儿是这种感觉
So this is what it feels like to be an orphan.
可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor dear.
没有 我还觉得挺好的
No, I mean it actually feels good.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我...
I...
我来道歉
I came by to apologize.
现在不方便聊 我哥要结婚了
I can't talk right now. My brother's about to get married.
我知道 没邀请我
I know. I wasn't invited.
对啊 因为我给你的画
Yeah. Because you showed
你给全镇都看了
the portrait I gave you to the entire town
还羞辱了我
and humiliated me.
我做得不对 好吗
I really messed up, okay?
我今天就是想补救
But I came by today to make it right.
我带了这个
And I brought you this.
-定饰盒 -对 因为我准备"定"下来了
- A locket. - Yep, 'cause I'm ready to lock it down.
好吧
Okay.
-这个礼物很棒 -对
- That is a sick locket... - Yeah.
-但我不能收 -什么
- But I can't accept it. - What?
我现在不适合发展恋爱关系
It's not a good time for me to get into a relationship.
我要全心全意照顾猫
I need to focus on my cat.
你还不走吗
Aren't you gonna leave?
我要坐这哭一会
I just need to sit here and cry for a minute.
妈妈 你醒啦
Mom, you're alive.
眼睛也正常了
And your eyes look normal.
是的 维妮 我很好
Yes, Vinnie, I'm just fine.
还缝好了裙子
And they fixed your dress.
贝蒂太有才了
Betty here is a genius.
没有她用针线解决不了的问题
There is nothing she can't solve with a needle and thread.
酒也是好帮手 对吧
And a few glasses of wine, am I right?
这话得干一杯
Oh! Cheers to that.
这是咱家的桌布吗
Is that our tablecloth?
你到底喝了多少
How much have you had to drink?
这就别担心了 维妮
Don't worry about that, Vinnie.
你不是讲究"滴酒不沾"吗
I thought you believed in temperance.
我要打理唯一儿子的婚礼
I am about to host a wedding for my only son.
丈夫又抛弃了我
My husband has abandoned me.
"滴酒不沾"这种话就当作屁...
So, you can take temperance and shove it up your... Ow!
夫人 我回来了
Mrs. Dickinson, I'm back.
-来得正好 -正好赶上婚礼呀
- Perfect timing. - Wait, don't we have a wedding to attend?
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
奥斯汀 我赶回来啦
Austin, I made it.
"年度模范父亲奖"获得者
Wow, "Father of the Year award" over here.
你就穿着这身风尘装
Guess you can just walk Sue down the aisle
带苏走到我面前吧
in your friggin' traveling coat.
-等等 不给我时间换衣服吗 -不
- Well, wait, don't I have time to change? - No!
好了 各位拜托冷静
Okay, calm down, everyone. Please.
苏
Oh, Sue.
我的天啊
My goodness.
苏 你美若天仙
Sue, you look marvelous.
谢谢您 狄金森先生
Thank you, Mr. Dickinson.
艾米莉呢
Where's Emily?
对啊 她在哪
Yes. Where is she?
她不来
She's not coming.
-你说什么 -她说不想来
- I beg your pardon? - She'd said she didn't want to.
她又在闹脾气
She's in one of her moods, you know?
她说痛恨婚礼
She said she hates weddings.
死活不肯出房♥间
She refused to come out of her room,
我也懒得跟她去争了
and I didn't have the strength to fight with her.
难以置信 这孩子
Unbelievable, this girl.
她真是要让我们头疼一辈子是吧 爱德华
She's gonna be our problem forever, Edward, won't she?
你不在这段时间她更严重了
And she's only gotten worse since you've been away.
该步入婚礼殿堂了 小姐
Time to walk the gangplank, missy.
我想死
I wanna die.
我想死 我想死
I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die.
我想死 我想死
I wanna die. I wanna die.
啊好想死
Oh, I wanna die!
《All The Good Girls Go To Hell》——Billie Eilish
*好女孩坠入地狱*
*All the good girls go to Hell*
*上帝也树敌无数*
*'Cause even God herself has enemies*
*水势无人能抵挡*
*And once the water starts to rise*
*连天堂也被淹没*
*And Heaven's out of sight*
*她愿与恶魔为伍*
*She'll want the Devil on her team*
我们今日相聚于此
We're gathered here today
悼念这个无名之辈 艾米莉·狄金森
to mourn the loss of some nobody named Emily Dickinson.
什么情况
What is happening?
你实现愿望了啊 宝贝
Oh, you got your wish, baby.
什么愿望 我在哪里
What wish? Where am I?
这是你的葬礼
This is your funeral.
好酷
Sick!
不过有点凄惨
It's kind of sad though.
都没人来
Nobody came.
有的啊
Well, there's somebody.
还 好 吗
What's up?
我的葬礼就你一个来宾啊
You're the only guest at my funeral?
对 蝴蝶赶不过来啦
Yeah, the butterfly couldn't make it.
我就没别的朋友了吗
I don't have any other friends?
-没有 -就是说啊
- Nope. - Oh, man. I know, right?
我倒有一蜂巢的伙计
I have my whole hive.
还有客人呢
There's somebody else.
你竟然来了
You came!
你肯定很敬重我
That must mean you respect me.
并不 我来这里
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表