剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
Doesn't hurt as much.
是鸡汤吗
Is that chicken broth?
对 我刚熬的 你饿了吗
Yes. I just made it. Are you hungry?
饿得要死
Ravenous.
太好了
Oh, great.
透点新鲜空气吧
Let's get some fresh air in here.
好啊 新鲜空气会让我舒服点
Yes, please. Some fresh air would do me good.
-好了 -也许那只苍蝇也能飞走了
- There. - And maybe that fly will go away.
苍蝇 什么苍蝇
Fly? What fly?
那只
That one.
哪里
Where?
就在...那里
Right... there.
你听到嗡嗡叫了吗
You hear it buzzing?
还有那只
And that one.
那边也有
And that one too.
我要被它们逼疯了
They've been driving me crazy.
没有苍蝇啊 本
There are no flies, Ben.
我们家没有苍蝇的
There are no flies in this house.
相信我 别跟我妈提这个
Believe me, my mother wouldn't hear of it.
苍蝇是她的死敌
Flies are her mortal enemies.
再说现在是冬天 哪会有苍蝇
Besides, it's winter. All the flies are gone.
这窗户卡住了
Oh, this window is stuck.
把它们赶走
Get them away from me!
本
Ben?
本 你冷静 没有苍蝇
Ben, calm down. There are no flies!
到处都是
They're everywhere!
-本 没有 -到处都是
- Ben, not everywhere. - They're everywhere.
冷静 本 没事 我来开窗
And calm down, Ben! It's okay. Let me just get this open.
好了
Okay.
好久没见了
Haven't done this in a while.
我不该来的
I shouldn't be here.
我应该照顾本
I should be watching over Ben.
难道你见到我不开心
You mean, you're not happy to see me?
我为什么在这里
Why am I in here?
放松 艾米莉 我们去转转
Just relax, Emily. Let's take a ride.
我朋友快死了我怎么放松
How can I relax when my friend is dying?
是你
You.
是你这么折磨他的
You're the one that's doing this to him.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
拜托 不要带他离开我
Please, don't take him from me.
-拜托 -我带走谁我说了算
- Please. - I take who I wanna take.
不 不 肯定有办法的
No. No, there has to be a way.
我什么都愿意做 你想要的都可以
I'll do anything. Anything you want.
现在我希望你微笑
Right now, I want you to smile.
不要毁了我们的约会
And stop ruining our date.
我懂了 你嫉妒了
I get it. You're jealous.
-"嫉妒" -对
- "Jealous"? - Yeah.
你嫉妒了 因为我爱他
You're jealous. Because I love him.
我爱他胜过你 所以你想杀了他
I love him more than you. And that's why you wanna kill him.
别这么荒谬
Don't be ridiculous.
你这么想要我 你就带走我
If you want me so bad, you can have me.
不要带走他
Just don't take him.
-你在干嘛 -让你如愿以偿
- What are you doing? - Giving you what you want.
-这不就是你想要的吗 -放开 你疯了吗
- Isn't this what you want? - Get off me! Are you crazy?
你还不明白 对吧
You still don't get it, do you?
这和你无关
This isn't about you.
你以为我们之间是爱情故事
You thought this was a love story between us.
以为是浪漫情节 但不是
Some kind of romance. But it's not.
我不爱你 你并不特别
I don't love you. You're not special.
把马车停下
Hey. Stop these horses.
你和我不能谈条件 艾米莉
You don't bargain with me, Emily Dickinson.
我无所不能
I'm everything.
我无所不在
And I'm everywhere.
没人能逃避我 没人能读懂我
No one escapes me. And nobody understands me.
你也不行
Not even you.
下车
Now, get out.
拉维妮娅·狄金森
乱蝇嗡鸣于死神降临
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表