剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
Why would you pretend to be sick?
就可以安心写作了
So I can write.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
事实上
Actually...
我是个诗人
I'm a poet.
我预感到了
I had a feeling.
也许以后有机会你能让我读读你的诗
Maybe you'll let me read one of your poems some time.
你想读吗
Would you like to?
能让我头皮发麻就想
Only if it takes the top of my head off.
别告诉我爸爸 好吗
Please don't tell my dad, okay?
我没病这件事
About me not being sick.
发誓
Solemn oath.
完了 医生来了
Oh, shit. That's the doctor.
-你能溜上去吗... -我有隐身术
- Can you get upstairs without... - I'm invisible.
我好看吗
Do I look pretty?
拜托
Please...
别动
remain still.
你能让我看起来圆熨点吗
Will you make sure to make me look pwump?
什么 我听不懂
Excuse me? I can't understand you.
圆熨
Pwump.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
圆润 我想看起来圆润点
Plump. I wanna look plump.
这是新潮流 没人想跟皮包骨似的
It's fashionable, you know, no one wants to look skinny.
我会
I will paint...
如实画的
the truth.
如实
The truth?
你的排便情况如何
And how is your stool?
挺好 谢谢
Fine. Thank you.
您的呢
How's yours?
你的视力呢
And your vision?
有光斑吗 有奇怪的幻象吗
Any spots? Or strange hallucinations?
没有比平时多
Not any more than usual.
你平时经常幻视吗
Do you often hallucinate?
不 只是有时候我看见...
No. Just, sometimes I see...
看见什么
See what?
死神
Death.
屹立的我 不属于死亡一员
It was not Death, for I stood up.
死神的羽翼 都已长眠
And all the Dead, lie down.
-这句好 我要去写下来 -躺下
- That's good. I gotta write that down. - Just lie down.
躺下 亲爱的
Just lie down, my dear.
好好休息
Try to rest.
不知道怎么委婉地表达
There's never an easy way to put this.
但你们的女儿要死了
Your daughter is going to die.
我的天 不要
No. God, no.
她症状很明显
Her symptoms are spotty.
但鉴于阿默斯特镇方圆一公里
But as there've been more than 100 reported cases
已经有了超过100例黄热病
of yellow fever within a mile of Amherst,
我能很确定地作出诊断
I'm quite comfortable making that diagnosis.
我就知道 波尔特伍德夫人的堂兄
I knew it. Mrs. Boltwood's cousin.
诉之衷肠
"衷肠"
"The truth..."
隐之密语
如果你还需要哀歌♥ 请找我
你的本
该死 你就不能给她开点处方吗
Dammit, isn't there something you can give her?
药啊 膏啊 别的什么
Some medicine, some balm, something?
水蛭呢
What about leeches?
我听说它对很多病都效果很好
I hear those have been effective in many cases.
并没有
They really haven't.
上帝啊
Dear God.
我很遗憾 狄金森先生
I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Dickinson.
我的检查已经证实病魔已经入侵了大脑
My examination makes clear the disease has already advanced to her brain.
我们已经无能为力了
There's nothing more that any of us can do.
我们真的不能
Can't we just try...
试试水蛭吗
the leeches?
艾米莉
Emily.
感觉好点了吗 我的宝贝
Does that feel good, my darling?
谢谢您 妈妈
Thank you, Mother.
我可怜的孩子
My poor child.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不 不是
No. No, it isn't.
是的 病都是从我家那边传来的
Yes. This all comes from my side of the family.
恐怕你得了诺克罗斯那边的病
I'm afraid you got the Norcross constitution.
你脆弱 敏感
Frail. Susceptible.
我没事
I'll be all right.
我的女儿
My daughter...
我藏了很久的一个秘密必须要说出口
I must unburden myself of this long-kept secret.
要不你别了吧
Maybe... don't.
我在耶鲁大学读书的时候
When I was a student at Yale,
有一个兴奋过头的夜晚
there was a night. One heady night.
那是个宴会 现场有很多樱桃酒
A party. There was an abundance of cherry rum
有一个最德高望重的教授脱♥光♥了衣服
and one of our most respectable professors stripped himself naked
穿过了草地
and ran across the green.
我知道我不是一个好母亲 艾米莉
I know I've failed you as a mother, Emily.
别太在意 你挺好的
Seriously, don't worry about it. You're fine.
说实话 我从来不想要孩子
The truth is, I never really wanted children.
妈妈
Mom!
-你不想要 -对
- You didn't? - No.
我必须承认我参与了
I must admit that I partook.
除了酒 还有生蚝
On top of the rum... there were oysters.
我狂吃到深夜
I binged upon them late into the evening.
好多生蚝 我完全沉迷了
So many oysters. I was intoxicated.
那些罪恶的贝类吞噬了我的心
And then those wicked bivalves overtook me.
那有个女孩
There was a girl.
爸 别了
Dad, it's okay.
她叫露西娜
Her name was Lucinda.
她是个女佣
She was a maid.
比我大很多
Much older than I.
虽然我当时和你妈妈订了婚
And although I was betrothed to your mother,
我还是屈服了
I succumbed.
然后我嫁给了你♥爸♥爸
But then I married your father...
一切都顺其自然了
and one thing led to another.
你们仨就出生了
And then the three of you were born.
现在...
And now...
现在你病入膏肓 我...
here you are in this awful state. And... and...
你觉得这一切都值得
You realize it was all worth it?
不 我意识到我是对的 这简直是折磨
No. I realize I was right. It's pure agony.
没人应该经历送黑发人的痛苦
No one, no one should have to bury a child.
我努力了
I have tried,
我一直努力做你们的好榜样
I have always tried to set a good example for you children.
什么啊
What the f...
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
玩弄大家的感情
Messing around with everybody's emotions?
如果能让我写好诗
If I can finish one poem...
那就可以
then, yes.
你已经画完了吗
Are you finished already?
脸画好了
I've finished the face.
其余部分很简略
The rest is a rough study.
我能看看吗
May I see?
随你
If you like.
不合你意吗
Not to your liking?
只是
It's just...
我想更美一点
I wanted to look better.
你就长这样
You look just like this.
不能把我画美点吗
Couldn't you have made me prettier?
我画的是事实
I paint what I see.
你想要其他元素 自己画去
You want something different? Paint it yourself.
婉约道汝真情
明理迷眼庸人难抵
不知道爱默生的论文能不能像他的诗一样吸引你
I don't know if you'll like Emerson's essays as much as his poems.
但我深深被论文打动
But they've certainly made an impression on me.
你标记的吗
Did you underline this?
可能吧
Maybe.
出自爱默生1841年《论圆》
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表