剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
这是粉色的
That dress is pink.
小心
Watch out!
这桌子是不是突然变大了
Did this table suddenly get bigger?
小心刀子
Be careful with that knife.
什么刀子 这是汤勺
What knife? It's a ladle.
-我只是想尝尝这汤 -妈妈 你坐下吧
- I just wanna taste the stew. - Mom, why don't you sit down?
嗯 我觉得你滴了颠茄剂
Yes, I don't think those belladonna drops
还是坐着吧
are meant for much besides sitting.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你滴了颠茄剂 你会瞎的
You used belladonna? That makes people go blind.
瞎
Blind?
对不起 我在点头 对 会瞎
Sorry. I'm nodding. Yes. Blind!
老天爷阿
Oh, God.
这是古老的诺克罗斯诅咒
It's the old Norcross curse.
又上演了
It's acting up again.
这个诅咒总在特殊场合发生
It always happens on special occasions.
就像那天
Like the tragic day
祖母诺克罗斯一不小心烧到自己
when Grandmother Norcross accidentally lit herself on fire.
快扑火 快扑火
Put it out. Put it out.
没有水
There's no water in here!
艾米莉忘记打水了
Emily forgot to fill the buckets.
着火了
Fire!
艾米莉
Emily.
小心仙人掌 乔治
Careful of the cacti, George.
你怎么来这么早
Why are you here so early?
婚礼下午才开始呢
The wedding's not until this afternoon.
我不参加婚礼
I'm actually not coming to the wedding.
你不来吗
You're not?
我的马车今天就走
My wagon is leaving today.
什么意思 你的马车
What do you mean, your wagon?
我要去西边了 艾米莉
I'm going out west, Emily.
去加利福尼亚州 淘金
To California. To find gold.
等等 就不能等几个小时吗
Wait. You can't push that back, like, a few hours?
马车已经准备好了
The wagon is already packed.
马也喂饱准备上路了
The horses are fed and ready.
埃蒙斯也去
Emmons is coming.
还有彭诺克和他的妻儿
And Pennock with his wife and their baby.
马车还能再坐两个人
There's room in the wagon for just two more.
-我和 -艾伦·曼德薇尔·格劳特
- Me and... - Ellen Mandeville Grout.
普林斯顿格劳特家族的
Of the Princeton Grouts.
不是
No.
我希望是你 艾米莉·狄金森
I was hoping... you, Emily Dickinson.
那个 我一直在想我犯的错
Listen, I thought a lot about the mistake that I made,
那样和你求婚
proposing to you in the way that I did.
我不该请求你父亲
I shouldn't have asked for your father's permission.
我们都不该依靠父亲
Neither of us should be dependent on our fathers.
所以我要去加利福尼亚州
That's why I'm going to California.
去寻找我自己的路
To make my own way in the world.
像我父亲证明我不需要他的钱
To show my dad that I don't need his money.
我今天是来请求你
And I've come here today to ask you,
这个自♥由♥的女性
as your own woman with your own freedom.
请求你来为自己决定
I'm asking you to make your own choice.
和我一起去西边吧
Come out west with me.
-开始新生活 -乔治 我
- Make a new life. - George, I...
和我走吧 艾米莉
Come with me, Emily.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
长途旅行
Road trip.
我不能
I can't.
-为什么 -因为
- Why not? - Because...
我不能成为你的妻子
I can't be your wife.
所以你就在这孤独终老吗
So you're just gonna stay here alone?
我不会一个人 我有苏
I won't be alone. I have Sue.
她是我的嫂子了
She's gonna be my sister now.
嫂子
Sister?
我明白了
I see.
当你嫂子就满足了吗
And a sister is good enough for you?
只能如此
It'll have to be.
乔治 等等
George, wait.
留下参加婚礼吧
Stay for the wedding.
我不能
I can't.
跟奥斯汀说我很遗憾
Give Austin my regrets.
家中有一妹
嫂居一篱外
一人同血脉
两者皆我爱
与我同根生
着我旧衣裳
与我同巢眠
筑我温柔乡
乌鸫啾啾鸣
白玄恰恰啼
悠声自成律
六月空寻觅
豆蔻已不再
丛间无裙摆
纤玉两相缠
千里指缝间
年复一年
花间流连
尽欺彩蝶
秋波眉睫间
紫罗映眼帘
多少五月闲
轻拂露痕
撷取清晨
任凭星河万点
唯有此颗入眼
苏
直至沧海桑田
苏
Sue?
奥斯汀 你现在不能
Austin, you're not supposed to see me
-来看我 -你在哭吗
- in my dress. - Are you crying?
苏 你的婚纱
Sue, your dress.
为什么这么脏
Why's it all dirty?
你不是整天都在这房♥间准备吗
Haven't you been in this room all day getting ready?
那个
Well...
艾米莉和我
Emily and I...
我们出去了
We went out.
出去了
Out?
对不起 你干嘛了
I'm sorry, you did what?
穿着婚纱干嘛了
In your wedding dress?
苏 你知道这婚纱花了我多少钱吗
Sue, do you understand how much money I paid for that?
对不起 奥斯汀
I'm sorry, Austin.
那是什么
What is that?
-这个 -对
- This? - Yeah.
什么奇怪的手写小字条
In that weird little handwriting.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
只是一首诗
It's just a poem.
一首诗
A poem.
一首诗你就哭了
And that's what's making you cry.
妈的
God dammit!
我就知道她会毁了今天 我就知道
I knew she would ruin this day! I knew it!
-不 奥斯汀 她没有 -不 你还敢维护她
- No, Austin, she didn't... - No, don't you dare!
你还敢维护她
Don't you dare.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
恭喜啊 奥斯汀
Congratulations, Austin.
我在找艾米莉 你们看见她没
I'm looking for Emily. Have you seen her?
没 跟她约会的那个男的怎么了
No. Hey, what happened to that guy she was seeing?
-谁 -死了的那个
- Who? - The one who died.
我听说他肺结核晚期
I heard he had full-blown tuberculosis.
-别在婚礼上说这个 -就
- Not at the wedding. - Just...
-奥斯汀 -我的天哪
- Austin! - Jesus Christ!
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
-出去 -我只是在找我妹妹
- Get out. - I'm just looking for my sister.
天呐
God...
今天不行 艾米莉
Not today, Emily!
今天不行
Not today.
奥斯汀 这是怎么了
Austin, what's the matter?
你觉得我蠢到家了是吗
You think I'm so stupid, don't you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我就料到你控制不住自己
I knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself.
我就知道总有一天
I knew that when it came down to it,
你会想办法毁掉婚礼
you'd find a way to ruin this wedding.
你就不能让我得到幸福 是不是
You couldn't just let me be happy, could you?
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表