剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我愿意
I do.
本·牛顿
英年早逝
艾米莉
Emily.
你又来本的墓了
You're at Ben's grave again.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸其他助手死的时候
I don't remember you being
你好像都没这么伤心
this sad when any of Dad's other assistants died.
让我一个人待着好吗 拉维妮娅
Just leave me alone, Lavinia.
但今天是婚礼日 你得帮忙
But it's the wedding day. You have to help.
-我马上就过去 -一小时前你就这么说了
- I'll be there in a minute. - You said that an hour ago.
我就是不知道我现在走的话
Cool, yeah, it's just, I don't know what kind of ghost etiquette
-会不会触犯什么阴间礼仪 -艾米莉拜托
- I might be violating if I leave now. - Emily, please.
今天正常一点吧
Just be normal for one day.
为了我们家
Do it for our family.
不了谢谢
No, thanks.
那行
Fine.
为了苏 行吧
Then do it for Sue.
这地方也太冷了
It's too goddamn cold for this.
《狄金森》
第一季 第十集
我的脑海中有一场葬礼
房♥子已经收拾完美了
Now, the house is perfect.
贝蒂也给我做了最美丽的裙子
And Betty's made me the most beautiful dress.
我甚至上周还专门洗了头
I even washed my hair last week.
来点最后的点缀
Just one last little touch.
你那是什么
What's that you got there?
颠茄[有散瞳效能]
Atropa belladonna.
啥
Come again?
意思是"致命美丽"
It means "Fatal beauty."
看起来像毒药
Looks like poison.
的确有轻微的毒性
Well, it may be slightly poisonous.
但几滴就能让我的眼睛和年轻新娘般水灵灵
But these drops are gonna make my eyes look as dewy as a young bride's.
但你不是新娘啊 夫人
But you're not the bride, madam.
你只是新郎的母亲
You're just the mother of the groom.
我至今不懂为什么我们要雇你
I still don't understand why we hired you.
啊姑娘们来了
Girls, you're here.
我们还有好多活要干
Oh, we have so much to do.
妈你眼睛好奇怪
Mom, your eyes look super weird.
你是说怪好看的吗
And by "Weird" do you mean beautiful?
它们好黑
They just look so black.
跟渡鸦的眼睛似的
They look like the eyes of a raven.
好酷
Which is pretty cool.
别管我眼睛了
Never mind about my eyes.
维妮咱们动起来
Vinnie, please, let's get moving.
把这些毛巾熨一下
I need you to iron these napkins.
这场婚礼上不允许有一处褶皱
We can't have a wrinkle in this wedding.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
绝对不能有意外
No accidents.
不能有失误
No mistakes.
我也不想说 但我们的鹰出了点意外
I hate to say it, but we have a problem with the falcon.
我的天 什么
Oh, God! What?
太紧了 是吧
It's too tight, isn't it?
没事的 宝贝
Don't worry, honey.
我们想办法让它合身
We'll make it fit.
你告诉别人了吗
Have you told anyone yet?
那我们确保没人能发现
Then we'll make sure no one finds out.
我也 我看起来好...
I don't know. I just look... I mean, I look so...
你就是美丽新娘的样子
You look like a beautiful bride.
-谁 -我
- Who's that? - It's me.
-能进来吗 -能
- Can I come in? - Yeah.
我给你俩点时间
I'll give you two a moment.
你看起来好 漂亮
You look... gorgeous.
真的吗
I do?
别对我说"真的吗"[我愿意]
Don't say "I do" to me.
留着跟奥斯汀说
Save it for Austin.
我给你写了点东西
I wrote you something.
我也觉得你会写
I had a feeling you would.
太小了看不清
It's too small to read.
是的 我故意的
Yeah, I know. I did that on purpose.
看咱俩这样挺奇怪的
It's funny, looking at the two of us.
现在反倒是你穿黑色了
Now you're the one in black.
照应之前苏穿黑色守丧
是啊
Yeah.
艾米莉
Oh, Emily.
我很遗憾 我知道你很想他
I'm sorry. I know how much you miss him.
你是唯一一个理解我的
You're the only one who understands.
你承受了太多的悲恸
You've lived with so much grief.
我以前从来没理解
And I never understood.
我从来没想象过
I never imagined
它的分量有多重
how heavy it could be.
我认识你一直以来
And the whole time I've known you,
你都背负着那样的重担
you've been carrying that weight.
可能它使我变得坚强吧
I guess it's made me strong.
直到我失去他 我才知道你究竟有多坚强
I never knew how strong you were until I lost him.
我感觉多么的 脆弱
And I felt... so weak.
你真的很爱他
You really loved him.
是啊
Yeah.
几乎像我爱你一样
Almost as much as I love you.
至少我还在
Well, I'm still here.
我以后永远在这里
And I'll always be here now.
住在隔壁
Be right next door.
是啊
Yeah.
近在咫尺又远在天涯
Right next door and a whole world away.
我得告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
什么
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
还没人知道 我谁也没告诉
Nobody else knows yet. I haven't told anyone.
贝蒂看出来了 但别人都不知道
I mean, Betty figured it out, but no one else.
苏
Sue.
你要当妈妈了
You'll be a mother.
你要当姑姑了
You'll be an aunt.
我会是一个好姑姑的
I think I'll be really good at that.
应该看不出来吧
You can't tell, can you?
看不出啦
No. No. No.
我觉得我撑不下去
Oh, God. I don't think I can do this.
你是说结婚吗
You mean get married?
我是说一切 结婚 生子
I mean all of it. Marriage and motherhood.
一切都太重了
It's... it's too much.
太沉重了
It's all too much.
我好心痛...
I hate the fact that...
什么
That what?
和我携手的人不是你
You are not doing it with me.
那是你的捧花吗
Is that your bouquet?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道一个办法能让我陪着你
I know a way I can be there with you.
陪你走过婚礼红毯
Walking down that aisle.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
苏 我们去外面
Sue, let's go outside.
《Without a Blush》——Hatchie
*一不留神飞到太阳边缘*
*We couldn't see we were flying close to the sun*
*你我的羽翼瞬间就融化*
*And it didn't take too much time for our wings to melt*
*果真有的感情要用心体会*
*Guess it's true what they say, that some things are felt*
*如果我能再吻你一次*
*If I could kiss you one more time*
*是不是一切都美好如初*
*Would it make everything alright?*
*还是会认为我对你隐瞒*
*Or would it just make me a liar?*
*我不想今晚像梦一样溜走*
*I didn't wanna end tonight like a dream*
*我不想从梦中醒来*
*I didn't wanna end the dream*
*我不想从梦中醒来*
*I didn't wanna end the dream*
看
Ta-da!
妈妈 你好漂亮
Mom, you look amazing.
谢谢你宝贝
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
好开心贝蒂特地选了这种精巧的黄色
I'm so happy that Betty chose this particular shade of yellow.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表