剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
变粗了
around here.
我一直没有节食
Well, I haven't been holding back at meals.
我听说一些女人在婚礼前会完全禁食
I know some women stop eating altogether before their weddings,
但我怕是做不到
but I can't seem to stop.
我想这大概是我缓解紧张的方式
I think maybe it's how I handle the nerves, you know?
可不是嘛
Oh, yes.
我在婚礼前也很饿
I got real hungry before my wedding too.
饿得要死
Real hungry.
可能我应该在腰这里多留些余量
Maybe I should add more room around the waist
万一你的食欲还是不减
in case your appetite doesn't subside.
有道理
That sounds good.
-这个位置好啊 -对
- Oh, right here is perfect. - Yes.
先别看
Don't look.
你在看我给你的那本新书吗
So, have you been reading the new book I gave you?
是的 我现在对威廉·布雷克很着迷
Oh, yes. I'm all about William Blake now.
英国诗人兼画家
那你比较喜欢哪首
Which do you like better?
《纯真之歌♥》还是《世故之歌♥》
"Songs of Innocence" or "Songs of Experience"?
你怎么能这么问
I feel like you can't even ask that question.
-这就像是硬币的正反面 -没错
- That's two sides of the same coin. - Totally.
我背了一首 《爱的花♥园♥》
I memorized one. "The Garden of Love."
听听看
Let's hear it.
"步入爱的花♥园♥ 身临未见之境
"I went to the Garden of Love. And saw what I never had seen.
教堂于花枝间掩映
A Chapel was built in the midst
那里曾是草地青青"
where I used to play on the green".
"教堂门扉紧闭 不容你到访
"And the gates of this Chapel were shut. And Thou shalt not.
只好在门上留下讯息
Writ over the door.
我便走入爱的花♥园♥
So I turned to the Garden of Love
那里有万花斗艳争奇"
That so many sweet flowers bore".
"但眼前只剩坟茔
"And I saw it was filled with graves.
墓碑占据花的领地"
And tomb-stones where flowers should be".
"牧师身着黑袍 来回巡视漫行"
"And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds."
"我的欢愉与欲望 葬于这满地荆棘"
"And binding with briars, my joys and desires."
太诡异了 是不是
It's so creepy, right?
我好喜欢
I love it.
嗨 艾米莉
Hey, Emily.
你好 乔治
Hey, George.
好久不见
Long time no see.
是啊 久到我...改头换面
Yeah. I've... changed a lot.
这是艾伦
This is Ellen.
艾伦·曼德薇尔·格劳特
Ellen Mandeville Grout.
来自普林斯顿的格劳特家族
Of the Princeton Grouts.
艾米莉·狄金森
Emily Dickinson.
是个...本地土妞
Of... here.
这位是
And this is?
这是我的朋友本
Oh, this is my friend Ben.
你这咳得有点厉害了 朋友 最好进屋待着
That doesn't sound good, man. You should go inside.
我们只是出来看日食
We're just out to watch the eclipse.
我们也是
Us too.
你知道不能直视太阳的吧
You know you shouldn't stare directly at the sun, right?
-我们当然知道 -好吧
- Of course we know that. - Okay.
就是提醒一下
Just wanted to make sure.
我们在纸上戳了几个洞
We poked some holes in a piece of paper.
本准备了烟色玻璃
Ben made us smoked glass.
看来你能搞定
Guess you got this covered.
你怎么不给我们准备这个
Why didn't you make those for us?
我们还是继续散步吧
Well, we should keep walking.
见到你很高兴 艾米莉
It's good to see you, Emily.
那么 他爱慕你多久了
So, how long has he been in love with you?
他...一度想娶我
He... wanted to marry me.
而你的答案是...
And you said...
不行
No.
将他逐出爱的花♥园♥
Kicked him out of the garden of love?
我可没说他有资格踏入那片花♥园♥
I never said he could enter it in the first place.
其实 有时候
You know, sometimes...
我想请求你
I wanna ask you.
请求我什么
You wanna ask me what?
和我结婚
To marry me.
不 是别和我结婚
No. I mean, not to marry me.
我想请求你不要和我结婚
I wanna ask you to not marry me.
永远不要
Forever.
-我愿意 -真的吗
- I would do that. - Really?
我应该求婚吗
Should I propose?
哦不 否婚
I mean, no. Un-propose.
不对 不 应该反过来
No. No, it should be the reverse.
应该是我向你否婚
I should be the one who un-proposes to you.
本·牛顿 你是否愿意永不与我成婚
Ben Newton, will you anti-marry me?
你是说...
You mean...
不必拥有彼此 不必携手共度
I mean to not have and to not hold
-一直到你我二人... -死去
- for as long as we both shall... - Not live.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
给你
Here.
那么 我们从此
There, we are now...
永不结为夫妻
not husband and wife.
本
Ben...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 艾米莉·狄金森
I love you too, Emily Dickinson.
快看 开始了
Look. It's starting.
《Hold Your Breath》——Ruelle
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*请屏息静气*
*Hold your breath*
*别任它离去*
*Don't let go*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*请屏息静气*
*Hold your breath*
*别任它离去*
*Don't let go*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*遥远天边 触不可及*
*Far away, something calls*
*呼唤声彼伏此起*
*On the edge of it all*
*任那星火 燎原而去*
*Face the fire, let it come*
*点燃远方的静谧*
*On the edge of it all*
*请屏息静气*
*Hold your breath*
*别任它离去*
*Don't let go*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
*我察觉它已降临*
*I feel it coming*
这是我见过最美的景象
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
对 这...
Yes, it...
本
Oh, Ben.
本 你得躺着
Oh, Ben. Ben, you have to lie down.
赶快回我家去
Let's go back to my house.
不 我回自己家就行
No, I'll just... go home.
不 你家冷冷清清的
No. No, that house is cold and empty.
而且没人照顾你 走吧
There's no one there to take care of you. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
走吧 没事 没事的
Come on. It's okay, it's okay.
刚才太神奇了
That was so incredible.
我告诉你 我给你做的裙子才神奇呢
I'll tell you what's incredible: This dress I'm making for you.
孩她妈 女儿受伤了
Mother, we have a minor injury.
-怎么了 -来
- What happened? - Here we go.
-该死的树丛划到我了 -海伦
- A damn prickle bush cut me. - Helen.
-你好啊 苏 -你好 亨利
- Hello, Sue. - Hello, Henry.
说话文明点
Watch your mouth.
我俩在赛跑 她本来可以赢的
We were racing and she would have won
结果摔倒在一堆荨麻上
if she hadn't fallen right onto a patch of nettles.
是这样吗
Is that right?
那我要好好教训这堆荨麻了
Well, I'll give those nettles a piece of my mind.
怎么敢这样划伤我的宝贝女儿
Scratching up my baby girl like that, oh, no, you don't.
该死的树丛
Damn prickle bush.
我说了别讲脏话 宝贝
I said watch your mouth, baby girl.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表