剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
艾米莉狄金森的生平纪录
The records of Emily Dickinson's life,
直到苏和奥斯丁结婚前 并包括他们婚姻期间
up to and including Sue and Austin's marriage,
都很完整、真实 之后则鲜少有资料
are full and factual compared with what lies ahead.
在接下来的几年里 只有几封信得以保存下来
Over the next few years, just a handful of letters survive.
(来自特洛伊的海伦会死 但来自科罗拉多的海伦不会)
真♥相♥也许藏在她的诗中
The truth, perhaps, is hidden in her poems.
(苏亲启)
(春田共和报)
(纽约论♥坛♥报)
(征婚)
(斯蒂芬寻母记)
(希金斯和塞特精美瓷器)
(每日晚报)
(苏亲启)
狄金森夫人
Mrs. Dickinson.
(草丛中纤细的家伙 时常游走)
向前看 放松
Look straight ahead. Relax.
好了 医生 你有什么想法
Okay. Doctor, what do you think?
情况看起来不好 -我不会变瞎吧
It doesn't look good. -I'm not going blind, am I?
不…不会瞎 不会 -谢天谢地 松了口气 好
No, no. Not blind, no. -Oh, thank God. That's a relief. Good.
你的视线还模糊吗 眼前还会有奇怪的闪光吗
Do you still have the blurriness? The odd flashes of light?
是的 比如偶尔我在写作时 纸张的边缘就会消失
Yes. Like sometimes when I'm writing, the edges of the page just disappear.
你经常写作吗 -每天都写
Do you write often? -All the time.
也许你该减少一些写作时间
Well, you might wanna stop doing so much of that.
停止写作
Stop writing?
可能是大量的写作伤了她的眼睛
Could all that writing be hurting her eyes?
一切都有可能
Anything's possible.
天啊 艾米莉 亲爱的 不要再继续伤害你的视力了
Oh, my God. Emily, dear, you don't want to cause any increasing harm to your vision.
不过我再说一次 你不会瞎的
Well, again, you're not going blind.
看吧 -似乎她染上了虹膜炎
See? -It appears she is suffering from iritis.
即虹膜发炎
It's an inflammation of the iris.
还有一点近视
Along with a touch of myopia.
好吧 如何治疗
All right. So what's the treatment?
尽量待在昏暗的房♥间里
Sit in dim rooms if you can.
避开阳光 记住 眼见并不一定为实
Avoid the sun. And remember, you can't necessarily trust what you see.
避开阳光 -是
Avoid the sun? -Yes.
就这样
That's it?
该死的
Goddamn it, man.
我花这么多钱就得到这种不可能的建议
This was a lot of money to pay for a bit of impossible advice.
避开阳光 她又不是蝙蝠
"Avoid the sun"? She's not a bat, you know.
爸爸 没事 我不需要太阳 我还有月亮
Dad, it's okay. I don't need the sun. I still have the moon.
艾米莉 别插嘴 没看见我正在对这个人♥大♥喊吗
Emily, hush. Can't you see I'm in the middle of shouting at this man?
如果愿意 你们可以多待两天
If you like, you could stay a couple more days.
我可以进一步观察 -我想回家
I could conduct further observation. -I wanna go home.
让我把账单给你
Let me just present you with the bill.
你是个骗子
You're a crook.
我其实是美国第一位眼科医生
I'm actually America's very first ophthalmologist.
简直岂有此理
This is outrageous!
你必须在大约六个月之后回来复查
You'll have to come back in about six months
看看有没有好转
to see if there's been any improvement.
你认为可能会有好转 -不
So you think it might get better? -Oh, no.
只会恶化
It will only get worse.
《狄金森》
《在我双目失明前》
在我双目失明前 我也喜欢观察
Before I got my eye put out - I liked as well to see
就像其他有眼睛的生物一样 这是我唯一知晓的方法
as other creatures that have eyes - and know no other way -
但若有人告诉我 今天
But were it told to me, Today,
我能将天空
That I might have the Sky
据为己有 我会告诉你 我的心将会碎裂 因为我如此渺小
For mine I tell you that my Heart Would split for size of me -
这就是抢劫 这个人简直难以置信
This is highway robbery, this man. Unbelievable.
你非要不停地念叨吗
Do you have to keep muttering?
我只是想弄清楚 看了三天医生的钱
I'm just trying to figure out how three days at the doctor's office
怎么会和一次欧洲旅行一样
cost us the equivalent of a trip to Europe.
抱歉 我看病这么贵
Sorry for being so expensive.
不 不怪你 没事 亲爱的 我几乎没在你身上花钱
Oh, no, it's not you. No, honey, I spend barely anything on you.
主要是你哥哥 很不幸
It's your brother, unfortunately.
我在他那栋房♥子上花了太多钱
I spent far too much on that house of his.
一切都必须用最好的
Had to have the finest of everything.
然后股市崩♥盘♥了 铁路公♥司♥破产…
And then the market crashed, and the railroad went bankrupt...
你介意我回到沉思中去吗
Do you mind if I go back to thinking now?
不介意
No.
你真的是位诗人 这些天你一直在写作
You really are a poet. You write all the time these days.
你拿这些诗做什么呢 你从来不给我看
Well, what do you do with all these poems? You never show them to me.
我…我不能给你看
Well, I could-- I couldn't show them to you.
为什么
Why not?
你看不懂的
You wouldn't understand them.
你可能是对的
Well, you're probably right.
我希望你能找到能看懂的人
I just hope that you do find someone who can understand.
不用担心 我有人 真的
Oh, don't worry. I have someone. I do.
从纽约回来还真远
Long ride from New York.
谢谢你来帮我 -不客气 让我把这个拿给你
Thanks for coming. -Of course. Let me get this for you.
好 小心…
Yes. Careful. Careful.
你一定不相信我为它花了多少钱
You would not believe how much I spent on this.
我相信一定很贵
I'm sure I wouldn't.
天啊 希望她喜欢
Oh, God, I hope she likes it.
交给我吧
There we go.
再次感谢 亨利
Thanks again, Henry.
狄金森先生 在你离开前… -叫我奥斯丁就好
Mr. Dickinson, before you go-- -Actually, just call me Austin.
老实说 这样感觉没那么尴尬
Honestly, it feels less awkward.
那就叫奥斯丁 -好
Austin then. -Yeah.
我在想… -想什么
I was just wondering... -Yes?
谷仓今晚是否会空出来
...whether the barn might be free tonight?
会 一定会
Oh. Yes, absolutely.
空空如也
Free as a bird.
所以我可以…
So, it's all right if I...
你尽管去用吧 亨利
You do your thing in there, Henry.
如果有人问起任何问题 让他们直接来找我
And if anyone asks you any questions, you send them right to me.
你真善良 狄金森先生 -奥斯丁
You're a kind man, Mr. Dickinson. -Austin.
好
Okay.
你父亲最近好吝啬
Your father is being so terribly frugal these days.
现在每一小笔开支他都斤斤计较
He frets about every little expense now.
他甚至让我们找个人来寄宿
You know, he's even asked us to take in a boarder.
你说什么 -我也很震惊
Excuse me? -I was shocked too.
我说:“如果让陌生人和我们一起住
I said, "What kind of respectable people will we be
我们还如何令人尊敬 ”
if we have a stranger living with us?"
幸运的是 我找到了一个我们已经认识的人
Luckily, I managed to find someone we already know.
你还记得那个友善的年轻人吗 就是从奥斯丁大学里辍学的那个
Do you remember that nice young man who dropped out of Austin's college class?
希普利先生
Mr. Shipley.
等等 妈妈 那人是我之前… -他已经到了
Wait, Mom, the one that I used to-- -Oh, and he's already arrived.
你好 寄宿者
Hello, boarder.
你们好吗
How are you?
这到底是怎么回事
What is even happening right now?
你好
Hello.
我是在和自己说话吗
Was I talking to myself?
我觉得你很眼熟 你叫什么
I think I know you from somewhere. What is your name?
我是无名氏
I'm nobody!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来自阿默斯特的艾米莉狄金森
I'm Emily Dickinson of Amherst.
真的 我一定见过你 你很眼熟 我…
Really, I must have met you before. You look so familiar. I--
谢谢
Thank you.
我…
I...
嘿 你是谁啊
Hey, who are you?
这列火车连餐车都没有 难怪铁路公♥司♥会破产
The train doesn't even have a dining car. No wonder the railroad went bust.
你在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
无名氏
Nobody.
(米勒德菲尔莫尔)
娃娃不错
Cool dolls.
你在我家做什么
What are you doing in my house?
最后一次听到你的消息 你回到了肯塔基州从事非法酿酒
The last I heard, you were back in Kentucky making bootleg whiskey.
我其实是在卖♥♥药
I was actually selling pharmaceuticals.
那只是我诸多成功商业活动之一
It's just one of my many successful business ventures.
好 如果那么成功 你回阿默斯特做什么
Okay. If it was so successful, then what are you doing back in Amherst,
还租下我父母房♥子里的一个房♥间
paying rent for a room in my parents' house?
我很高兴你这么问
I'm glad you asked.
我到这里来是为了你
I came here for you.
你还记得我 这已经令我很惊讶了 -我当然记得你
I'm surprised you even remember me. -Of course I remember you.
你是我所认识的 最纯洁、单纯、恬静、传统的女孩
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表