剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我们来了
We're here.
*大家一起纵情释怀*
*Everybody say, hey we wanna party*
奥斯汀呢
Where's Austin?
他在的
He's here.
简 我好爱你的裙子
Jane, I love your dress.
*大家一起纵情释怀*
*Everybody say, hey we wanna party*
你还没瞧见她的扇子呢
Wait till you see her fan.
我父亲从日本带来的
My father brought it over from Japan.
*大家一起纵情释怀*
*Everybody say, hey we wanna party*
他是个武士 所以...
He's a samurai, so...
扇子为日本武士"军配"
*大家一起纵情释怀*
*Hey we wanna party*
厉害
Cool.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
约瑟夫 你来了
Joseph. You came.
你好吗
How are you?
我给猫做了小枕头
I made a pillow for my cat.
好吧
Okay.
酒在哪里
Where's the brandy?
那边
There.
艾米莉
Emily.
你也在啊
You're here.
这是我家
It's my house.
我们一直是好朋友对吧
We've always been such good friends, haven't we?
这么多年同学
All those years together in school.
好多回忆呢
So many memories.
是哦 比如想毒死我那次吗
Right. Like the time you tried to poison me?
如果我嫁给奥斯汀 我们就是姐妹了
I suppose if I marry Austin, you and I will be sisters.
要是奥斯汀娶个食人怪
I suppose if Austin married a flesh-eating demon,
她也算我的姐妹
she'd be my sister too.
总之很符合杰斐逊主义
Anyway, it's very Jeffersonian.
美国第三任总统 倡导自♥由♥主义
太符合了
So Jeffersonian.
-晚上好啊 读书人 -有名的城里人
- What's up, college! - Look. Everyone's favorite townie.
约瑟夫·莱曼
Joseph Lyman.
小镇归我管 我是老大
Yo, I run this town. I'm the mayor.
谢谢你牵线 真的帮了大忙
Hey, thanks for the hookup. You really came through.
不客气
Yeah, no doubt.
看这个
Yo, check this out.
阿比盖尔 哈莉特 珍妮 范妮 维吉妮亚
Abigail, Harriet, Jenny, Fanny, Virginia.
恶心 你钱包里放五个女孩的头发啊
Gross. You keep five different girls' locks of hair in your wallet?
对啊 我的战利品
Hell yeah! They're my trophies.
我更愿只爱一个女人
I prefer to love just one woman.
干嘛要这样
Why would you do that?
男士们好
Hello, boys.
扇子不错
Nice fan.
谢谢 简让我拿着
Thanks. Jane let me hold it.
如果这样遮的话
Apparently, if you go like this,
代表"我不想见到你"
it means, "I wish to get rid of you."
残忍♥
Harsh.
但是 我不是这个意思
But... I didn't mean it like that.
-你已经醉了吗 -别管这么宽
- Are you already drunk? - Don't tell me what to do.
有人看见苏吗
Has anyone seen Sue?
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
-我来帮你倒 -他怎么选她啊
- Let me pour it. - What is he doing with her?
她是谁啊
Who even is she?
她全家都死了
Her whole family is dead.
她是个彻头彻尾的孤儿
She's a full-blown orphan.
我说 这也不是她的错啊
I mean, that's not her fault.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
竖琴不错
Cool harp.
谢谢
Thanks.
它是我的
It's mine.
你会弹竖琴
You play the harp?
不如说是竖琴在弹我
I like to think it plays me.
是时候了
I think it's time.
就你我两个人 对吗
Just you and me alone, right?
不 所有人
No. Everybody.
嘿大家 今晚给你们特别招待
Hey, everybody. We have a special treat tonight.
奶油蛋糕吗
Is it pound cake?
更好的 我有鸦♥片♥
Better. We got opium.
这有什么
Whatever.
我们日本也有
We have that in Japan.
天啊 她真是疯狂
Oh, my God. She's so insane.
她当然疯 她可是艾米莉·狄金森啊
Of course, she's insane. She's Emily Dickinson.
我能吸鸦♥片♥吗
Should I do opium?
我可是要嫁牧师的人
I'm planning to marry a minister.
-谁想来一滴 -我
- Who wants a drop? - I do.
艾米莉 艾米莉 这样太多了
Emily! Emily, that's too much.
快 来点
Here, take some.
我不能 我在守丧呢
I can't. I'm in mourning.
苏 活着的时候别像个死人
Sue, don't act like you're dead while you're still alive.
《I'm So》——Andrew Applepie
蜜蜂
Bee!
我一直希望你来
I was hoping you'd come.
怎么了
What's up?
你怎么进来的
How did you get inside?
妹子 我从窗户飞进来的
Girl, I flew through the window.
你想和我一起跳舞吗
Will you dance with me?
阿比亚
Abiah?
怎么了 艾比
Yeah, Abby?
你有没有觉得简对我们不好
Do you ever feel like Jane isn't nice to us?
你有没有想过
Do you ever think
她作为朋友也许配不上我们的付出
maybe we deserve more than what she's offering us as a friend?
我是说
I mean like...
我们不应该都是平等的吗
shouldn't we all be equals?
不
No.
她太美了
She is very pretty.
她出身高贵
She comes from an excellent pedigree.
我们说的可是简·汉弗莱啊
This is Jane Humphrey we're talking about.
要不是她
Without her,
我们都不会被邀请来这聚会
we wouldn't be invited to this party.
蜜蜂 你真是甜心
Bee, you're so sweet.
我浑身都是花粉 宝贝
I'm covered in pollen, baby.
能邀请你跳这支舞吗
May I have this dance?
蜜蜂 你不介意吧
Bee, you don't mind, do you?
《Perfect Vision》——Icky Blossoms
*眼前月光洒在阶旁*
*I opened my eyes, silver land*
*朦胧倒影起身远航*
*Floating away, into the day*
*时光它不等人*
*Inside and out, clock working rushed*
*我却独自慌神*
*Out from the streets, head to the feet*
*待在你的身旁 不必刻意伪装*
*We did it right there, we didn't care*
*兜兜转转消磨这时光*
*Just drove around, just did the time*
*午后欢愉定胜过悲伤*
*Nothing to do but get high in the afternoon*
聚会很棒
This is a great party.
是啊 还挺成功的
Yeah. It really came together.
想想 如果我们结婚了
Just think, if we were married,
就可以随时办这样的聚会
we could have parties like this all the time.
乔治 你不会想娶我的
George, you don't wanna marry me.
其实 我只想娶你
That is, in fact, all I want.
你应该娶一个正常的姑娘 而不是疯子
You should marry a normal girl, not a crazy lady.
也许我就喜欢疯子
Maybe I like the crazy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我的胃
My stomach.
天 我不知道我接吻这么差
Jeez, I didn't know I was such a bad kisser.
奥斯汀 能和你跳这支舞吗
Austin, may I have this dance?
不能 我和苏...
No. I'm with S...
没事 去吧
It's okay, go for it.
-不 -我要去找艾米莉了
- No. - I'm gonna go find Emily.
等等 苏 我
Wait, Sue. I...
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表