剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
马车到了
The carriage is here.
你竟然要在平安夜离开
I can't believe you're leaving on Christmas Eve.
是啊 华盛顿那边需要我
Yes, they need me down in Washington,
我得避开风雪出发
and I have to beat the snowstorm.
这里也需要你啊 爸爸
But we need you here too, Daddy.
圣诞晚宴没有你可还怎么进行
How are we gonna have our annual Christmas dinner party without you?
你正好能多吃点葡萄干布丁了
It will just mean more plum pudding for you.
好了 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
奥斯汀 替我照顾好女性们
Austin, take care of the womenfolk for me.
我会的
I will.
爸 能不能允许我
And, Dad, do I have your permission
在设计师出的新房♥计划上签字
to sign off on the architect's plans for the new house?
他想再加个三角墙
He wants to add an extra gable.
当然啊 你觉得合适就行
Yes, of course. Whatever you think is suitable.
-你不是新房♥的主人吗 -是
- You're the master of that house now, aren't you? - Yes.
你不在的时候我也是这房♥子的主人了
I guess I'll be the master of this one while you're away.
好了
Well, now...
夫人 你还在哭啊
Mrs. Dickinson, are you still crying?
爱德华 我的眼泪已经流干了
Edward, I have no more tears to shed.
我就去几个月
I will only be gone a few months.
我会真挚地给你写信 你也要写给我
I will write you faithfully. You must do the same.
我不喜欢写信
I don't like to write.
还有个人没跟我告别呢
There's still someone who hasn't said goodbye to me.
艾米莉
Emily.
艾米莉
Emily!
我要走了
Well, I'm off.
你都不难过的吗
Aren't you sad that I'm leaving?
不
No.
我难过的是冬天没有鲜花
I'm sad because there are no flowers in winter.
等我回来 大地又是春意盎然
Well, by the time I return, everything will be green and growing.
你就会开心了
And you will be happy.
可能你回来的时候我不在这里了
Maybe I won't be here when you get back.
你能上哪去
Where would you go?
再见
Bye.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
我已经想你了
I miss you already.
该准备晚餐了对吧 狄金森夫人
We better start cooking. Right, Mrs. Dickinson?
客人四点前就会来
The guests will arrive by four.
-我要去睡觉 -睡觉
- I'm going to sleep. - To sleep?
但是妈妈 这大白天的
But, Mother, it's broad daylight.
我们还要招待一群客人
And we're expecting a houseful of guests.
叫他们别来了
Tell them not to come.
她在逃避家庭主妇职责
She's shirking her housewifely duties.
哪有这种事
This is unheard of.
天啊 太让人为难了
Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing.
简那边汉弗莱一家都要来吃饭
Jane and the Humphreys are coming for dinner
我们两位家长都不在场
and neither of our parents will be here.
得取消晚餐啊大家
We have to cancel, you guys.
但怎么取消 用什么借口
But how do we cancel? What's our excuse?
告诉他们我吃了有毒的树皮
We could tell them that I ate poisonous bark.
又吃了
Again.
各位好 才发现这么晚了
Hello, everyone. Just realizing how late it is.
我就不碍事了
I'll get out of your hair.
你不用走啊
You don't have to go.
你圣诞怎么安排的
I mean, what are your Christmas plans?
我可能编下绳子
Let's see. I might weave some rope,
或者装装一月的豆子
or... can my January beans.
这些不是安排啊
Those aren't plans.
留下来吧 吃晚餐
Stay. Stay here for dinner.
艾米莉
Emily.
你还邀请更多人了
Now you're inviting more people?
玛吉回家过节了
Maggie is home with her family,
妈妈连鹅都没开始烤
and Mother hasn't even started roasting the goose.
我来烤鹅
I'll roast the goose.
-你啊 -对啊 不行吗
- You? - Sure. Why not?
-但是... -晚餐都交给我了
- But... - I'll take care of the whole meal.
但你不喜欢下厨啊
But you hate to cook.
-那个... -你拒绝任何家务
- That's... - You refuse to do any chores.
你还说过对围裙的面料过敏
You once told me you were allergic to the fabric of aprons.
其实呢 我不是讨厌做饭
Actually, it's not that I hate cooking.
只是通常不是我首选的事
It's that I don't typically prioritize it.
真在厨房♥里做饭的话
When I do make time to be in the kitchen,
我是很享受的
I find that I really enjoy it.
所以 本...
So, Ben...
要留下吗
will you stay?
-如果... -太好了 晚餐照常
- If it's real... - Wonderful! Dinner is on.
这个圣诞节会很特别的
This is going to be a very special Christmas.
《狄金森》
第一季 第八集
斜阳拂掠大地
"如果你毫无准备的情况下丈夫带了客人回家
"If your husband brings home company when you are unprepared,
五分钟就能做成炼乳布丁
rennet pudding can be made... at five minutes' notice,
请备好一块皱胃酶干酪并浸泡"
Provided you keep a piece of calf's rennet ready prepared, soaking."
皱胃酶是什么
What's calf's rennet?
牛犊被宰杀后从它们胃上提取的酶
Enzymes scraped from a baby cow's stomach after it's been butchered.
厉害 还是做玉米粉布丁吧
Cool. Might just do Indian pudding.
要帮忙吗
Can I help?
不 当然不用 你这个傻瓜
No. No, of course not, you silly man.
做饭是女人的事
Cooking is women's work.
但我喜欢做饭
But I like to cook.
来吧
Here.
我来拿
Let me take that.
看吧 男人应该多在厨房♥待待
You see? Men should spend a little bit more time in the kitchen.
-好吧 我懂你的意思了 -但是...
- Okay. You have made your point. - But no...
拜托 你去炉火边坐下歇歇脚
Now, please, go sit by the fire and rest your feet.
让你看看我有多贤惠
I wanna show you what a good little woman I can be.
行吧 你个怪胎
Okay. You freak.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
好了
Okay.
-你这是干嘛 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
你怎么这个样子啊
Why are you acting like this?
-哪样 -一副贤妻良母的样子
- Like what? - Like the frugal little housewife herself.
-也许我能努力做个好主妇呢 -就你
- Maybe I could be a housewife if I tried. - You?
我必须有所行动 苏
I have to do something, Sue.
我不能再住在父亲家里了
I can't live in my father's house anymore.
那你也没法嫁给本啊
Well, you can't marry Ben.
为什么
Why not?
艾米莉 他是有妇之夫
Emily, he's already married.
对哦
Right. Of course.
话说他妻子在哪
Where is his wife, anyway?
不该和妻子过圣诞吗
Shouldn't he be spending Christmas with her?
-不知道 可能死了吧 -艾米莉
- I don't know. Maybe she's dead. - Emily!
能继续做饭吗
Can we get back to work here?
还有一堆肉豆蔻要磨
We have to grate a buttload of nutmeg.
再不揭秘艾瑟的母亲身份我真的要死了
I'm honestly gonna die if we don't find out who Esther's mother is soon.
其身世之谜是小说主要线索
明显是戴德洛夫人
It's obviously Lady Dedlock.
奥斯汀 别透露情节啊
Austin, no spoilers!
你们看什么呢
What are you reading?
《荒凉山庄》 好好看
Bleak House. It's so good.
查尔斯·狄更斯作品
我也在读 你看到哪章了
I'm reading that too. What chapter are you on?
25章 你觉得会有多少章
Twenty-five. How many chapters do you think there will be?
谁知道呢 他按字计薪 所以...
Well, who knows? He gets paid by the word, so...
我希望不要完结
I never want it to end.
天啊 本 你觉得艾瑟会嫁给詹狄士先生吗
Oh, my God, Ben. Do you think Esther will marry Mr. Jarndyce?
恶心 他是她的监护人啊
Gross. He's her guardian.
那又怎样 人们老和监护人结婚
So what? People marry their guardians all the time.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我好像艾瑟
I'm such an Esther.
我好像艾瑟 好疯狂
I'm such an Esther, it's insane.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表