剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
十分钟后开始
Reading starts in ten minutes.
另外 女士们
And, ladies...
《Famous》—— Kayjez
《奥赛罗》为莎士比亚四大悲剧之一
奥赛罗受手下亚戈挑拨
误会妻子不忠 怒气下将其掐死
而后得知真♥相♥在悔恨中自刎
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous*
*聚光灯的焦点 八卦杂♥志♥的主角*
*Bright lights, tabloid's being*
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous*
*名字家喻户晓 面孔世人熟悉*
*Don't know my name, know my face, want to be seen*
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous*
*为了梦想 在所不惜*
*Do all it takes, to live that dream.*
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous, famous, famous, famous*
*我的愿望清单十米长*
*You see, I've got a wishlist ten feet long.*
*饶舌歌♥手写词 我来唱*
*It starts with the rapper writing my song*
*看我手上的钻石 熠熠发光*
*Look twelve every diamond who hang off my hand*
*看我的私人飞机 空中翱翔*
*And a private jet to perry.*
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous*
*聚光灯的焦点 八卦杂♥志♥的主角*
*Bright lights, tabloid's being*
*我想出人头地*
*I wanna be famous*
*名字家喻户晓 面孔世人熟悉*
*Don't know my name, know my face, want to be seen*
你们谁借我一条裙子
one of you needs to lend me a dress.
在这一场戏里
Okay, so, in this scene,
亚戈和罗德利果来告诉布拉班修
lago and Rodrigo have come to tell Brabantio
他的女儿 苔丝狄蒙娜
that his daughter, Desdemona...
和摩尔族人奥赛罗 私奔了
have eloped with the Moor, Othello.
我肯定不会私奔的
I would never elope.
我想要场盛大的婚礼
I want a big wedding.
咱们就 开始吧
Right, let's just read.
我是亚戈
Here, I'm lago.
"醒醒"
"Awake! "
"布拉班修"
"What, ho, Brabantio!"
"有贼 有贼 有贼"
"Thieves! Thieves! Thieves!"
"当心汝之房♥舍 汝之女儿 汝之钱袋"
"Look to your house, your daughter and your bags!"
"有贼 有贼"
"Thieves! Thieves!"
布拉班修出现在窗户旁
Brabantio appears above, at a window."
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你是布拉班修
You're Brabantio.
什么
What?
等下
Hang on.
好吧
Okay...
找到了
Here we go.
"这般惊扰是为何"
"Yo, what is the reason of this terrible summons?"
"何事喧哗不舍"
What is the matter here?"
"大人家室可在屋中"
"Signior, is all your family within?"
"屋门是否紧闭"
"Are your doors locked?"
"敢问何出此言"
"Why, wherefore ask you this?"
"唉 先生"
"'Zounds, sir, "
"您的名声已被摧毁"
"'you're robbed for shame."
"您的心已支离破碎"
"Your heart is burst,"
"您的灵魂已半去不归"
"you have lost half your soul;"
"甚至在现在 现在这一刻"
"Even now, now, very now,"
"一头老黑羊正在和您的小白羊交尾"
"An old black ram is tupping your white ewe."
看 这就不合适
See, that's inappropriate.
彻头彻尾的粗俗
It's straight-up gross.
莎士比亚挺会玩啊
Shakespeare nasty.
约瑟夫 读台词
Joseph, read.
好
Yeah.
"汝为何方粗人"
"What profane wretch art thou?"
"我 先生"
"I am one, sir,
"只想来告诉您 您的女儿和那个摩尔"
"that comes to tell you your daughter and the Moor"
"融为一体 似一具有两条脊背的野兽"
are making the beast with two backs."
等下 这什么意思
Wait. What does that even mean?
等下我跟你解释
I'll explain it to you later.
不
No,
不用麻烦你了
you don't have to.
你怎么这么冷漠
Why are you being so cold?
我在镇上碰到你和那个女孩
You're the one who ignored me
你还对我爱理不理的
when I saw you in town with that girl.
-什么女孩 -伊莉莎·科尔曼
- What girl? - Eliza Coleman.
我俩没什么
Oh, no, nothing's going on there.
真的吗
Really?
我反正没和她"组成一具野兽"
I'm not making any beast with Eliza,
这我能告诉你
I'll tell you that.
我们真应该选别的剧
We really should have done a different play.
来 给辛苦的演员们送点吃的
Here you go, some treats for the traveling band of players.
谢谢你 玛吉
Thank you, Maggie.
你的裙子真好看 奥斯汀
What a lovely gown you have, Austin.
对不起 大家能不能
I'm sorry, but, just as a general thing,
在我着戏服的时候
while I'm in costume,
都用我的角色名来称呼我
can everyone please call me by my character's name?
这对我入戏很重要
It's kind of crucial to my process.
我注意到乔治今早和你单独谈话了
I noticed that George asked to speak with you alone this morning.
您真是明察秋毫啊 狄金森夫人
That's very observant of you, Mrs. Dickinson.
那
Well,
他想问你什么
what was he asking about?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他求婚了
He proposed.
-真的吗 -该死 你扎到我了
- He did? - Damn it. You nicked me!
对不起 爱德华
I apologize, Edward.
但我的天
But, my goodness.
这也太激动了
This is exciting.
真的吗
Is it?
你答应了 对吧
You said yes, didn't you?
我告诉他我考虑一下
I told him I'd think about it.
有什么要考虑的
What is there to think about?
他是理想的丈夫
He's an ideal husband.
而且说得好像她的追求者有多少似的
And it's not as if there are so many others clamoring for her.
冷静点 女人
Calm your feathers, woman.
我还没决定
I haven't made my decision yet.
没什么可决定的 爱德华 你把她许给他就行了
There is no decision to make, Edward. You just let him have her.
这不是你能决定的
It's not up to you.
你永远不肯撒开她 对吧
You'll never let her go, will you?
什么
What?
就好像你恨不得能亲自娶了她
It's like you wanna marry her yourself.
"我娇美的女士"
"O my fair warrior!"
"我亲爱的奥赛罗"
"My dear Othello!"
"看到你比我先到达了此地"
"It gives me wonder great as my content."
"我如此的惊讶 好似我的欢喜"
"To see you here before me."
"啊我心爱的人"
"O my soul's joy!"
"如果每一次风雨后都有如此和煦的阳光"
"If after every tempest come such calms,"
"那就让狂风吹醒所有的死亡"
"May the winds blow till they have waken'd death!"
兄弟很投入嘛
Whoa. Dude is going for it.
对不起 他可是我的妻子
Excuse me. He is my wife.
真的需要这么多的吻戏吗
Does there really need to be that much kissing?
黑纸白字写着呢 他吻她
Says right here he kisses her.
我感觉我们缺点精髓
I feel like we're somehow missing the essence here.
你能详细点说吗
Can you be more specific?
就是你演这个角色很出戏
It just... it doesn't make sense, you in the part.
而且别的先不提 奥赛罗是个黑人
And aside from everything else, Othello is black.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他是黑人 奥赛罗 摩尔人
He's black. Othello. The Moor.
"摩尔人"古希腊语里即为"黑人"之意
在莎士比亚著作即为黑人之意
-那个主角 -是的 简
- The main character? - Yes, Jane.
奥赛罗 他是黑的
Othello. He's black.
我不同意
I disagree.
什么 你不能不同意 这是事实
What? You can't disagree. It's a fact.
什 什么
Like... what?
你真的有 有好好看书吗
Have you been... have you been paying any attention at all?
没有
No.
好了 别死死计较我的角色了
Okay, instead of noting me to death,
继续读下一句好吗
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表