剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
下床溜溜 精神抖擞
Up and at 'em. Feeling good.
但你在信里说自己病了
But in your letter you said you were sick.
我是病了...
I was...
心力交瘁
feeling fatigued.
信里说你要死了
Your letter said you were dying.
是的 要死于寂寞了
Well, I was dying. Of loneliness.
因为你都不回信
Because you weren't writing me back.
你可不是这样写的
That's not what you wrote.
你没听说过比喻吗
Haven't you ever heard of a metaphor?
"垂死"不是比喻
Dying isn't a metaphor.
我不觉得是
Not to me.
我家里人都死了
Everyone in my family died.
我会把"死"当真
I take death literally.
你吓到我了
And... you scared me.
真的吓坏我了
You really scared me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
艾米莉 我...
Emily, whe...
我收到你信的时候
When I got your letter,
你说自己生病那封信
the one that said you were sick...
我发现你是我唯一的依靠
I realized you're the only one I have.
没有你 我在这里没有存在的意义
Without you, I might as well not exist here.
你是唯一真心爱我的人
You're the only one who truly loves me.
不对
That's not true.
-真的 -不是
- It is. - No.
我哥哥爱你
My brother loves you.
什么
What?
我病的时候奥斯汀来我床边
Austin came to my bedside when I was sick.
或者说我装病的时候吧
Or when I was not sick.
他向我袒露心声
He confided in me.
聊起你
About you.
聊起他的感觉
About how he feels.
苏 他...
And, Sue, he...
他很喜欢你
he adores you.
我觉得...
And I think...
你应该嫁给他
you should marry him.
诉之衷肠隐之密语
婉约道汝真情
明理迷眼庸人难抵
虚实扰汝心惊
孩童难掩怒雷之惧
细语抚其惑疑
世俗不堪昭然真谛
忠言免其盲疾
苏
Sue?
奥斯汀
Austin.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我回来了
I came back.
那... 是为谁
But... for who?
为了你
For you.
我喜欢
I love it.
《Undo》——Transviolet
*拜托 不♥要♥沉♥默♥不语*
*Oh, come on, just say something*
*猜测我的需求大可不必犹豫*
*No, go ahead, tell me, what do I need*
*我不是会败在你手上的女孩*
*I'm not the kind of girl you undo*
*我不是会败在你手上的女孩*
*I'm not the kind of girl you undo*
*拜托 不必反复无常*
*Oh, come on, oh, come on*
*在你之前我就尝过挫败*
*I've been undone long before you*
*我不会跟随你的步伐*
*I won't follow you*
*拜托 赶快速战速决*
*Oh, come on, make this easy*
*拜托 不♥要♥沉♥默♥不语*
*Oh, come on, just say something*
*拜托 不必反复无常*
*Oh, come on, oh, come on*
*在你之前我就尝过挫败*
*I've been undone long before you*
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表