剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
Why not?
因为我父亲反对女性公开♥发♥表文章
Because my father doesn't approve of women publishing.
我的老天
Oh, come on.
这太愚蠢了
That's stupid.
你可是天才 艾米莉 他必须支持你
You're a genius, Emily. He has to approve of that.
不能只署名缩写或"佚名"之类的吗
Couldn't you just put my initials or "Anonymous" or something?
不 不行
No. No way.
这份荣誉非你莫属
You deserve credit.
而且你应该反抗你父亲
And you should stand up to your father.
这样吧
You know what?
就这么做 就这么做吧
Just do it. Just do it.
用我的名字发表这首诗
Publish it with my name and everything.
谢谢你 乔治
Thank you, George.
乐意效劳 狄金森小姐
Any time, Miss Dickinson.
真是场灾难
That was a disaster.
是啊 艾米莉
Yes, Emily.
你又搞砸了
You ruined it again.
她没搞砸 他们接吻了 我亲眼所见
She didn't ruin it. They were kissing. I saw.
接吻
Kissing?
我的天呐 你脑子坏掉了吗
My God, what is wrong with you?
是你一直把我推向这些臭男人的
You're the one that keeps throwing me at these men.
我可没强迫你
I'm not throwing you.
是的 你有 这太丢人了
Yes, you are. It's humiliating.
哪怕是个鳏夫 瘸子
You'd pawn me off on a widower,a cripple.
谁肯娶我你都愿意
Anyone who would take me.
整个阿默斯特都知道你有多想摆脱我
The whole town of Amherst knows how bad you wanna get rid of me.
在这吵什么呢
What's all this fuss?
妈妈又试图和我断绝关系了
Mother's trying to disown me again.
我18岁就结婚了 艾米莉
I was married at 18, Emily.
现在是时候给你找一个丈夫了
It's high time for you to get a husband.
然后搬出去 对吗
And move out, you mean?
是的 女孩子结了婚就应该这样
Well, yes. That is what happens when a girl gets married.
为什么没有人关心我能不能嫁出去呢
Why doesn't anyone care if I get a husband?
在我看来 艾米莉不用非得嫁出去
Emily doesn't have to marry anyone as far as I'm concerned.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
天呐 家里终于有个人
Jesus, at least somebody around
不想把我赶出家门了
here isn't trying to kick me out of the family.
所以你想让她一直闭门家中 孤独终老
So, you would just have her stay here in our house till kingdom come?
-整天无所事事 -我做很多事啊
- Doing nothing all day? - I do plenty.
比如呢
Like what?
是我发现了这些鸟巢
I'm the one that found all those birds' nests.
好了 女士们 退下吧
All right, ladies, time to clear out
该让我安安静静地享受我的烟斗和报纸了
so I can enjoy my pipe and newspaper in peace, huh?
好吧
Very well.
反正我们也该回到厨房♥了
It's time for us to get back to the kitchen anyway.
跟我走 姑娘们
Girls, come with me.
非要我去吗
Do I have to?
你这态度非常差啊 小姐
You have a bad attitude, young lady.
我可不想一天二十四小时都在做家务
I just don't wanna do chores 24 hours a day.
那你想干什么呢
And what would you do instead?
我只想 思考
I would just... think.
让她歇歇吧 妈妈
Let her have a break, Mother.
没关系的
It's all right.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
你是我的大英雄
You're my hero.
你就喜欢站在她那边 是不是
You just love taking her side, don't you?
总有一天你会后悔的 她太不规矩了
You're gonna regret it. She's wild.
她根本不知道该如何当一个淑女
She doesn't know how to behave like a proper young lady,
她会毁了这个家
and she'll be the ruin of this family.
《Praise The Lord》——A$AP Rocky/Skepta
*收到讯息 但我不认识对方*
*Get it, text a message, I don't know the number*
*我的身体比常人强壮敏捷*
*Flexin' on these niggas, every bone and muscle*
*瞄准目标 不伤及他人*
*Steady taking shots, but never hurting numbers*
*所以无需担心*
*Even then, y'all don't worry nothin'*
*懂吗*
*Get it*
干嘛呢 姐姐
What up, Sis?
没干嘛 弟弟 吹吹风罢了
Nothing, Bro. Just chilling.
听说你又拒绝了一位追求者
Heard you turned down another suitor.
是啊 我没感觉
Yeah. Wasn't into it.
说到结婚 我有个消息要宣布
Well, on the subject of marriage, I have some news.
什么事
What news?
我向苏求婚
I proposed to Sue.
她答应了
And she said yes.
好
Yes!
就是那儿
Yes!
什么
What?
你不能和苏结婚
You can't marry Sue!
-为什么不行 -她是我最好的朋友 奥斯汀
- Why not? - Austin, she's my best friend.
听着 艾米莉 别发疯了
Look, Emily, don't get all crazy right now.
这不是开玩笑的时候
It's not a good time.
苏的姐姐玛丽死了
Sue's sister, Mary, is dead.
什么
What?
她明明很健康的啊
But... she was the healthy one.
是啊 但她得伤寒死了 和家里其他人一样
I know. But then she got typhus and died, like all the others.
天呐 可怜的苏
Jesus. Poor Sue.
是啊 所以考虑下她的处境 好吗
Yeah, so just... be respectful of her situation. Okay?
轮不到你教我照顾我挚友的处境
You don't have to tell me to be respectful of my best friend.
那就尊重一下要成为我妻子的这个女人
Be respectful of the woman who's going to be my wife.
因为我不能停步等候死神
我们非常为你们开心
Well, we are very happy for you.
当然 我们也为你姐姐感到难过 苏
I mean, we're very sorry about your sister, Sue.
但我们很高兴你俩要结婚了
But we're very happy you two shall wed.
所以你们的计划是什么 奥斯汀
So, Austin, what are your plans?
是啊 亲爱的 快告诉我们
Oh, yes, dear, tell us.
现在一切还没有定论
Well, obviously, nothing is decided yet, but...
密歇根有一家律所
there is a firm in Michigan,
他们给我提供了一个职位
and they have offered me a position.
而且苏在那里有个表亲 所以
And Sue has a cousin there, so...
然后呢
So what?
所以我们在考虑搬到底特律去
So we're thinking of moving to Detroit.
说实话 我还挺喜欢这个计划的
I'm pretty psyched about it, actually.
我不同意
I don't think so.
你应该加入我的律所并留在阿默斯特
You shall join my firm and remain here in Amherst.
但是 父亲 就像我刚说的
But, Father, like I just said,
我想去西部
I wanna go out west.
一派胡言 我们不能让你住那么远
Nonsense, we can't have you living so far.
这里是阿默斯特 你是狄金森家的人
This is Amherst. You're a Dickinson.
你的祖父就住在这里
Your grandfather lived here and
还有他的父亲 就在这座房♥子里
his father before that, right here in this house.
你是怎么想的 苏和我结婚后就住在楼上吗
So what do you expect? Sue and I will get married and live upstairs?
当然不是 别傻了
Of course not. Don't be absurd.
-你可以住隔壁 -隔壁
- You shall live next door. - Next door?
什么
What?
住在爱尔兰棚屋里
What, in the Irish shanties?
和那些马童一起
With the stable boys?
奥斯汀 注意你的言行
Austin, collect yourself.
旁边的地♥产♥出♥售♥了 我打算买♥♥下来
The lot adjacent has come up for sale. I mean to purchase it.
我们会给你盖栋房♥子
We shall build you a house.
最时髦最优雅的那种房♥屋
The most modern and most elegant of homes.
你可以自己监督设计
You shall oversee the design yourselves.
秋天就能完工
It shall be built by the fall.
当做是结婚礼物
Consider it a wedding gift.
奥斯汀
Austin.
你看
Look.
什么
What?
致苏
奥斯汀 不许看 把它给苏
小树林见
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
你要嫁给我弟弟 你疯了吗
You're marrying my brother. Are you insane?
不然我还能怎么办呢 艾米莉 我的家人全都死了
What else was I supposed to do, Emily? My entire family is dead.
我知道 为此我很难过
Yes, I know, and I feel terrible about that.
但是奥斯汀
But Austin?
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表