剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我有话要说
There's something I wanna say.
大家注意一下
Attention! Everyone!
-我有个重要消息要宣布 -奥斯汀 不要
- I have an important announcement to make. - Austin, don't.
那就是
The news is...
我挚爱的苏 这位神秘莫测的美人
my beloved Sue, this magical, mystifying beauty,
答应嫁给我了
has agreed to become my wife.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
苏·吉尔伯特要成为苏·狄金森了
Sue Gilbert is to become Sue Dickinson.
恭喜
Congratulations.
真是个好消息
Wonderful news!
-什么时候办婚礼 -还没确定具体哪天
- When's the wedding? - We don't have an exact date yet.
但是很快了 就最近
But soon. Very soon.
亲爱的 你觉得什么时候可以...
Darling, when do you think that we should...
抱歉 我得去找艾米莉
I'm sorry, I have to go find Emily.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
不
No!
不
No.
艾米莉 你还好吗
Emily? Are you all right?
苏
Oh, Sue.
你怎么在拉维妮娅的房♥间
Why are you in Lavinia's room?
我迷路了
I got lost.
然后就到了这个满是丝带的地狱
And now I'm in this ribbon-infested hellscape.
你是要死了吗
Are you dying?
但愿是吧
I hope so.
我告诉过你了 那东西你服得太多了
You took too much of that stuff, I told you.
人生真是苦海无涯
Life is an endless sea of pain.
艾米莉 出什么事了
Emily, what is wrong?
我来例假了
I got my period.
你知道的 奥斯汀 我心仪你很久了
You know, Austin, I've liked you for a really long time.
我受宠若惊
That's very flattering.
我父亲说你是这镇上和我最配的年轻男人
My father says you're the most suitable boy in town for me.
好吧
Okay.
所以我只是...
So, I guess I'm just...
在想
wondering,
你真的认定是苏了吗
are you really sure about Sue?
是的
Yes.
我认定她了
I am.
但她真的适合你吗
But is she really suitable for you?
听着 就因为苏没什么钱并不...
Look, just because Sue doesn't have any money does not...
我不关心她穷不穷
I don't care that she's poor.
我说的不是这个
I'm not talking about that.
所以 你想说什么
So, what are you trying to say?
就...
It's just...
她很怪
She's weird.
你说的"怪"指什么
What do you mean "Weird"?
她和你妹妹艾米莉
She and your sister, Emily...
你没注意到她们平时在一起的样子吗
Haven't you noticed the way they go around together?
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
我会害怕结婚对象是一个...
I would be afraid to marry someone who's...
一个什么
Who what?
一个爱着我妹妹的人
Who is in love with my sister.
这也...太可笑了
That's... ridiculous.
苏和艾米莉是老朋友了
Sue and Emily are old friends.
苏现在是这个家的一员
Sue is a member of this family.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
奥斯汀 等等 我只是
Austin, wait... I just...
慢点喝 兄弟
Slow down there, buddy.
我的...
Where...
未婚妻去哪儿了
is my fiancee?
我来为大家演奏竖琴
I am going to play the harp.
你得保持琴弦的润滑
You have to keep your strings lubricated.
被划伤了呀
You got a scratch.
你可不想让这美丽的脸蛋破相吧
You don't want to mess up that pretty face.
你觉得我美
You think I'm pretty?
当然
Oh, yeah.
像是熟透的桃
You look hella ripe.
-快过来 -好的
- Get over here. - Oh, yes.
夜难测
夜狂热
与汝动情一刻
云雨之夜如毕生之奢
奈何喘息在侧
入吾港湾心舍
罗盘失测
海图弃舍
从伊甸之河
漂入汪♥洋♥赫赫
吾之漂泊
是夜栖于汝之乐
就垫点什么东西吸一下
Just put something in there to soak it up.
比如餐巾之类的
Like a napkin or something.
餐巾都在楼下
All the napkins are downstairs.
给
Here.
用这个
Use this.
我觉得这是她给猫做的
I think she made this for her cat.
紧急情况啊 姑娘
Desperate times, girl.
你真是我在这世上最喜欢的人
You really are my favorite person in the world.
艾米莉
Emily...
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
《I Like Tuh》——Carnage& iLoveMakonnen&D. Blackmon&M. Sheran
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money, get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money, get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money, get turnt*
*肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞*
*Got the white girl twerkin' like the work*
*小爷我登时劲头足*
*I pull up on the scene*
*灵丹妙药喝一壶*
*Got a pocket full of white and the green*
*城外的荡♥妇♥都清楚*
*Bitches out of town know what I mean*
*曲中歌♥外数她糊涂*
*They're like a song goddamn we wanna sing*
*长生丹药我不负*
*I smoke the best weed in the states*
*正经买♥♥卖♥♥趣味无*
*I don't fuck 'round with no fakes*
*收拾残局不认输*
*I have to scrape the whole damn plate*
*山珍海味吃到吐*
*I like to go to Steak 'n Shake*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞*
*Got the white girl twerkin' like the work*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I like to make money get turnt*
*肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞*
*Got the white girl twerkin' like the work*
*小小天地吞云吐雾*
*I like to roof off in the booth*
*小妞仙药筋骨酥*
*Had to mix the white with the Goose*
*菠萝大帝汁水足*
*Pineapple with a little bit of juice*
*女孩的心思都领悟*
*Your girl over there you know she gon' choose*
*天生无赖 胜利永驻*
*We the winners natural born sinners*
*轻描淡写 圣水如注*
*Come off in this bitch like Yeah what's for dinner*
*吃干抹净不仓促*
*Eat these chumps up and spit 'em back out*
*天下混♥蛋♥我最酷*
*I'm the hottest mothafucka in the north and the south now*
*嗜钱如命 挥金如土*
*I make money and get turnt*
*小爷我爱去那销金窟*
*Spend it all at the bank*
*吸一口仙气收不住*
*Put it all on dank*
*花招套路我要你哭*
*We don't play no games*
*挥金如土*
*I like to*
我向所有人宣布我们要结婚了
I tell everyone we're getting married
而你们却跑到楼上来...
and you come upstairs to do...
那算什么 和我妹妹
What exactly? With my sister?
奥斯汀 苏只是在帮我处理私人状况
Austin, Sue was just helping me with a very personal situation.
所以你亲了她
So you kissed her?
以表感激
In gratitude.
你无权干涉我们
You have no right to intrude on us.
我完全有权 她是我的未婚妻
I have every right. She's my fiancee.
是吗 她是我最好的朋友
Yeah? She's my best friend and
你永远都不能理解我们之间的爱 永远
you'll never understand the love we share. Ever!
-放开她 你个妖女 -不
- Get off of her, you witch! - No!
-她是我的 -你们俩 都住手
- She's mine! - Both of you, stop!
-停下了 -真是够了
- Just stop! - That's enough!
我受不了了
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表