剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
We were talking about solitude.
对的
Yes.
孤独很适合我
You see, solitude suits me.
我不比那狂笑的潜鸟孤单
I am no more lonely than the loon that laughs so loud.
也不抵瓦尔登湖的黯然
Or than Walden Pond itself.
这寂寞之湖又以何为伴
What company has that lonely lake, I pray?
《瓦尔登湖》原文节选
湖好像有挺多人作伴的
It seems the lake has plenty of company.
什么
Excuse me?
湖边全是人
The pond is full of people.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
你书里可不是这样写的
You didn't say that in your book.
确实是有人 但他们对我无用
The people may be there, but I have no use for them.
是哦 除了需要你妈帮你洗衣服
Right. Except for when your mom does your laundry.
-这别放文章里啊 -为什么
- Don't put that in the article. - Why not?
这不是事实吗 优秀的作家讲究事实
It's the truth, isn't it? Great writers should tell the truth.
你在教我写作吗 你懂什么
Are you lecturing me on writing now? What do you know about it?
-她恰巧是个诗人 -是吗
- She happens to be a poet. - Really?
有我拜读过的作品吗
Anything I would've read?
没有 都没有发表
No. None of it has been published.
我懂了
I see.
我觉得你不懂
I don't think you do.
你出版的书里满是虚假
You publish your books, which are full of misinformation,
然而有人细读
and yet people read them.
读者仰慕你 访问你
They admire you, they interview you.
可我的作品只能自己留着
Whereas everything I write I have to keep to myself.
试试写了作品却不能给他人欣赏
Try writing something and not showing it to anyone,
你才会懂真正的孤独滋味
then you'll know what real loneliness feels like.
-采访结束了 -还是不来这趟好
- I think this interview is over. - I wish we hadn't come.
-我也不想你们来 -你真是混♥蛋♥
- I wish you hadn't either. - You're a dick.
豪杰不可近观
Never meet your heroes.
听说诗是写我的
So, I heard whisperings the poem is about me.
女士们先生们 我向大家介绍我的爱子
Ladies and gentlemen, I would now like to introduce my son...
威廉·奥斯汀·狄金森
William Austin Dickinson,
他为这出盛事献作了一首诗
who has composed a piece of verse in tribute to this grand event.
对 那个...
Yeah. So...
我写了首诗
I wrote a poem.
命运之轮向前翻滚
The wheels of destiny have run their course.
阿默斯特迎来铁轮
Amherst is getting the iron horse.
阿默斯特终得火车
Yes, Amherst gets a train at last.
便捷交通赢来赞歌♥
We used to go slow, but now we'll go fast.
穿越山坡路途弯折
Through woods and hills the train will romp.
修筑桥墩跨过沼泽
We'll build it a bridge to get over the swamp.
车厢容纳各方旅客
The train will carry all the people
蛮人黑人皆可乘坐
Red-skinned savages and Negroes.
迫不及待想要体验
So, I can't wait to ride the train
坐完一遍再来一遍
And after that I'll ride it again.
再来一遍...
Again...
结尾押韵不错
Good rhyme at the end there.
他要出生的时候我夹住了腿
I held my legs together when he was trying to be born.
妈 你说什么呢
Mom, what are you talking about?
当时我很害怕 你父亲也不在家
Because I was scared and your father wasn't home.
所以我夹住双腿不让他出来
So I held my legs together a bit too long to keep him in there.
我现在觉得可能犯了大错
I think now that may have been a mistake.
写诗很难的
Writing poetry is hard.
早知道我应该让你来剪彩
Maybe I should have asked you to cut the ribbon instead.
你就应该找艾米莉写的
Or maybe you should have just asked Emily.
就知道你在这里
I thought I'd find you here.
我不是有意伤害你的 艾米莉
I never mean to hurt you, Emily.
人们相处起来就总是互相伤害
People hurt each other all the time just by proximity.
这是文明社会的最大坏处
I'd say it's the greatest danger of civilization.
成本会稍微高点
It will cost a little extra.
车程也会长一点
And the ride won't be as fast.
但是...
But...
我会让他们绕过这棵老树铺铁轨
I will have them lay the tracks around the old fellow here.
爸爸 你知道我喜欢树什么吗
Hey, Dad, you know what I love about trees?
什么
What?
它的根系
The root system.
地面以下
Under the earth.
和树一样庞大
It's just as big as the tree.
就像... 隐秘的镜像
It's like... A mirror image but hidden.
我们现在其实在两棵树之间
So, right now, you and I, we're actually between two trees.
一棵肉眼所见
One tree we can see...
另一棵掩入地面
and the other upside down.
无人可见
Invisible.
就像秘密
Like a secret.
《Give It Away》——Andrew Bird
*你就此放弃了吗*
*Did you give it away*
*就这样拱手相让吗*
*Did you give it away for free*
*请不要轻易言弃*
*Don't you give it away*
歌♥后还有文学俗语考点
要拿诺贝尔文学奖的留下来
*替自己努力争取*
*Let's try to keep it in the family*
*我知道你同孤单作伴*
*I know you know desolation*
*游乐归家后无人相待*
*Coming home with your pockets full of sand*
*我深知生活不易*
*I know it's no vacation*
*耕耘那一方土地*
*Now you're plowing your tiny patch of land*
*唯有此处是你自♥由♥的国度*
*In a nation under your command*
*你就此放弃了吗*
*Did you give it away*
*对啊放弃啦*
*Yeah I gave it away*
*就这样拱手相让吗*
*Did you give it away for free*
*你期待得到何种回报*
*What would you have us pay*
*原来你的爱也可交换*
*I didn't know that your love was a commodity*
*那欣赏又值何价*
*What about appreciation*
*你的作品我一窍不通*
*Your charts and graphs don't mean a thing to me*
*在你的国度一文不值*
*In your nation with its worthless currency*
青豆先生 今天过得怎样
Mr. String Bean, how was your day?
亨利 你是鲜活人类里
Hey, Henry, you're the only authentic living human
唯一活出精髓的人
that lives life to the marrow.
引用其原句"汲取生活的精华"
谢谢 但我早知道了
Well, thank you. But I already know that.
那个女人看错你了
That woman was wrong about you.
非常感谢 杯子先生
Well, thank you very much, Mr. Cup.
她说你是骗子
She said that you were a phony.
但她才是骗子
But she's the phony.
我知道的 但女人嘛...
I know that. But you know women...
啊我的朋友
Oh, my friend!
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表