剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
- Thank you. - Why aren't you with your wife?
她最近在出国旅游
She's traveling at the moment. Abroad.
旅游 真的吗
Traveling? Really?
祈祷她不是在一艘
Let's just hope she's not on a cruise
满是西班牙壮汉的船上 就像拉维妮娅姨妈
with a bunch of lusty Spaniards, like Aunt Lavinia.
不不
No, no.
希望不会
I hope not.
我喜欢你的领结
Hey, I like your cravat.
谢谢
thanks.
这是我圣诞专用结
It's my Christmas cravat.
挺帅的
Very cool.
我喜欢这个人哎
I like this guy.
即便爸把我要升的职位给了他
Even though Dad gave him my promotion.
很愿意把位置给你 那些法律文件根本没个完
You're welcome to take my place. Those law cases are endless.
就像詹狄士&詹狄士诉讼案一样
Like Jarndyce and Jarndyce.
《荒凉山庄》里纠缠了数十年的冗长遗产官司
《荒凉山庄》的典故
Bleak House reference.
你能来真好 本
We're happy to have you, Ben.
*朝圣见证*
*Come and behold him*
*天神下凡*
*Born the King of angels*
*来让我们将他供奉*
*O come, let us adore him*
*来让我们将他供奉*
*O come, let us adore him*
我爱你 维妮
I love you, Vinnie.
-我爱你 艾米莉 -我爱你 维妮
- I love you, Emily. - I love you, Vinnie.
你要不弹点什么 苏
Why don't you play something, Sue?
来嘛 为了我
Come on. For me.
那我就弹吧
I'll play something.
为了艾米莉
For Emily.
*阴冷寒冬日*
*In the bleak mid-winter*
圣诞颂歌♥《In the Bleak Midwinter》
*霜风萧萧至*
*Frosty wind made moan;*
*土地坚似铁*
*Earth stood hard as iron,*
*清水硬如石*
*Water like a stone;*
*天堂容不下上帝*
*Our God, heaven cannot hold Him*
*人间亦不能适*
*Nor earth sustain,*
*二者都将逃离*
*Heaven and earth shall flee away*
*当他降临统治*
*When He comes to reign:*
-平安夜太棒了 棒 -看到没
- What a lovely Christmas Eve, just lovely. - See?
我们都不需要爸爸
And we didn't even need Dad.
-咱们上♥床♥休息吧 妈妈 -艾米莉 我为你骄傲
- Let's get into bed now, Mom. - Emily, I'm so proud of you.
我好骄傲你继承了我的名字
I'm so proud that you share my name.
-我这一直给了你太大的压力对吧 -压力
- I've put too much pressure on you, haven't I? - Pressure?
关于结婚的
About getting married.
我知道我有
I know I have.
但今晚我意识到了
But then tonight I realized,
"她既然不想结婚 为什么要逼她呢"
"Well, if she doesn't wanna get married, why should she have to?"
-谢谢 -婚姻又不是所有人的道路
- Thank you. - Marriage isn't for everyone.
-而且 你♥爸♥爸走以后 -是
- And besides, with your father gone... - Yeah.
我得需要有人照顾我
I'm gonna need someone to take care of me.
我从来没想到你能胜任
I never thought that you'd be up for that,
但现在我相信你可以了
but now I know you will.
那样子多好
It'll be so nice.
你住在这陪着我
You'll stay here with me.
一起做饭下厨 在我卧床的时候照顾我
And cook and bake, and tend to me when I'm feeble.
艾米莉 等我老了病了 我们还能在一起
Emily, when I'm old and sick, we'll still be here together.
你和我 永不分离
Just like this, you and me. Forever.
太棒
Lovely.
太棒了
Just lovely.
吓到你了
Tricked you.
老天 妙啊
Jesus. Good one.
躺上来
Hop in.
所以
Okay, so,
他并没有结婚 对吧
he's not really married, is he?
没有
No.
戒指是假的
The ring is a fake.
是啊 他看你的眼神 可不就是嘛
Yeah, well, the way he looks at you, it better be.
不得不说
I have to tell you...
我从没想过会嫉妒一个男人让你动了心
I never thought I'd be jealous of a man stealing your heart.
你嫉妒了
You're jealous?
或许是吧
Maybe.
一点点
A little.
我太自私了 以为我可以嫁给奥斯汀
I guess it was selfish of me to think that I could marry Austin and that
你就一直留在这里
you'd just stay here in this house, like...
像宠物一样陪着
like a pet or something.
就像拉维妮娅的某只猫
Like one of Lavinia's cats.
我想要它在 它就任我抚摸
Always... there for me to cuddle when I felt like it.
不想理会的时候就忽略它
To forget about when I didn't.
所以
So.
为什么是他
Why him?
我从他身上得到启发
I guess I'm learning from him.
启发
Learning?
什么启发
Learning what?
比如说 男人和女人不必结婚
Well, like, maybe a man and a woman don't have to get married.
或许还有其他可能 其他的方式共度人生
Maybe there are other possibilities, other ways to share a life.
我不懂你指什么
I don't know what you mean.
我自己也不确定
I don't exactly know myself.
就是感觉我能对他坦诚
I just feel like I can be honest with him.
我相信 我说的话 他都听到心里去
I can trust that when I speak a word, he hears it.
他懂我
He gets its meaning.
诗人眼中的爱
A poet's definition of love.
是啊
Yeah.
之前唯一能同样触动我心的人
And the only person that's ever made me feel that way before...
就是你
was you.
那是什么 鬼吗
What was that? A ghost?
不 估计就是个妖精
No. It's probably just a goblin.
《What You Want For Christmas》——K-NOCK&QUAD CITY DJ'S&69 BOYZ
*花花少年的圣诞礼物快让我们瞧瞧*
*Hey player! What you gonna get her for Christmas?*
*美美少女的节日惊喜可千万要藏好*
*Girl, what you gonna get that boy?*
*要俘获芳心 圣诞功课不能少*
*What you gonna get her for Christmas?*
字幕
Presents!
*这也想要那也想要 不知足就最好*
*I want a lil bit of this and I want a lil bit of that*
*这我都买♥♥那我全包 贪心才是王道*
*I want a whole lot of this and I want a whole lot of that!*
*圣诞老人 咱俩要说好*
*Look here Santa Claus, here's the deal*
*圣诞那天 你说到做到*
*On Christmas, you gotta keep it real*
*平安夜里 酒吧气氛妙*
*I'ma go to da club on Christmas Eve*
*推开大门 这些要看到*
*And all I wanna see when I hit the door*
*所有礼物 一一挂树梢*
*These twelve things on my Christmas list*
*小小心意 爱你我的宝*
*And it goes a lil something like this*
太好了
Yes.
不是吧
Damn.
全拆成就达成
Total unwrapping achieved.
30秒 破纪录了
Thirty seconds. I think that's a record.
有什么好玩意儿吗
Anything good?
我收到了《荒凉山庄》的下一章
I got the next chapter of Bleak House.
《哈珀月刊》
太好了 就要知道是谁杀了图金霍恩了
Nice. We'll find out who killed Tulkinghorn.
等等 图金霍恩死了
Wait, Tulkinghorn dies?
不管了 爸爸给你留了礼物
Anyway, Dad got you something.
你没拆开吗
You didn't open it?
他要我保证不拆
He made me promise not to.
这是什么
What is it?
看起来像是个花房♥
Looks like a sort of greenhouse.
看 有留言
Look, there's a note.
"献给那位认为花比人娇的艾米莉
"For Emily, who thinks flowers are nicer than people.
花房♥会建在这栋房♥子边
The conservatory will be attached to the house.
一年四季任蔷薇生长 我的艾米莉也就永远开心
So you can grow roses year-round, and you will always be happy.
来自真诚的老父亲"
Faithfully, your Father."
等等 他是要给你建个花房♥吗
Wait, he's building you a conservatory?
我就收到本破杂♥志♥
I got a magazine.
花房♥
放我出去
Let me out!
你们好
Hello...
你们好 狄金森姐妹
Hello, Dickinsons.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表